>be first black President
>go to prison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TURN ON CNN

>first black
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA
People forget King Nigger is literally a half-breed. White mom who got blacked by some faggot from Kenya

POTTERY
he's a fucking nigger

If your expectations were anything more you had not been paying attention.

Some subordinates may go to prison, but no former president will. If it ruins his legacy and the DNC, I'll be happy.

Shopped, but I'm staying hopeful

>he thinks sessions wont jump at the opportunity to jail the first example of treason in the history of our republic
>he thinks trump will pardon the guy
hahahahahahahahaha

Fake.

Russo Republican's being delusional again

apparently it's illegal for the president to ask the FBI what they are doing

You may be right. I'm on the outside looking in like you are. I'm just saying, I don't see the precedent being set over this.

You should have learned from Clinton, absolutely nothing will come from this. The people who make the laws, don’t have to follow them.

wow, you've made quite the observation...............

well yes actually it is

Prove it

yes, prove it.

Idk would it be bad for Trump to ask about all the details about the Russian Probe?

One way or another. The toll is always paid.

Leave it to a nigger to get himself imprisoned

TOP KEK

this probably would have been the case if they simply left Trump alone to do his thing and be president, unhindered by the fabricated russian investigation or state sponsored "resist trump" bullshit political movements.... Trump is a deal man, you work with him and he works with you, try to fuck him in the ass like this for no reason and you better believe he dish it right back at you ten fold:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

>black
That's a mutt tho

Tell that to all the small businesses he's ripped off. Like those Trump song girls

He's actually Indonesian.

he's a Christian now so revenge is probably not on his mind. But the Lord our God will destroy His enemies.

Here is Indonesia's current president. Notice anything?