en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menai_Strait
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know but for some reason I'm hungry now

nothing

Sheep get molested by locals

Kek

New Zealand homeland

Rugby and rarebit

'Huge gangs of tough sinewy men roam the valleys terrorising people with their close-harmony singing. You need half a pint of phlegm in your throat just to pronounce the placenames. Never ask for directions in Wales Baldrick, you'll be washing spit out of your hair for a fortnight'

Here be dragons.

North Wales is pretty great and so are the black mountains for nature walks.

Aesome nature and the best lads on the island.

>'Huge gangs of tough sinewy men roam the valleys terrorising people with their close-harmony singing. You need half a pint of phlegm in your throat just to pronounce the placenames. Never ask for directions in Wales Baldrick, you'll be washing spit out of your hair for a fortnight'
Sounds cool

youtube.com/watch?v=kOZlJiOvXsU

What do you call a sheep tied to a lamppost in wales? A leisure centre.

Nothing goes on in wales, it's just depressing valley towns,shit seaside resorts and a stupid language.

inbreds and retards

The whitest and best part of the UK.

>Nothing goes on in wales
Good, as it should stay.

comfy asf
this

No jews

Said the English limey cunt being raped by ethnics.

I saw what you did here...

Any of you fags from or been to Bangor?
Probably going to university there in September to study engineering. I was accepted to a 'better' (higher ranked) university (e.g - Manchester), but I'm 99% convinced to go there because of the location. Small town, near the coast, and near a national park.

fpbp
well done nip

Full of slags (even more so than the rest of the country!)

excellent post

I have a gf, and she'll be moving there with me, so I won't be doing any funny business.

bangor's lovely. beautiful mountains, forests and coastline. Its not too crowded so you should get peace and solitude as well as the uni culture.
have fun lad

top quality

>starting uni
>bring g/f

Oh dear me.

fpbp

I hear it has some very trashy white people

>What happens here?

pedophilia, pedophilia, pedophilia, pedophilia, pedophilia, pedophilia, pedophilia, pedophilia, pedophilia, and pedophilia

And what's wrong with that?
I'll probably have kids while I'm there and get married. It's going to be insane, but I'll take it like a man.

inbreeding and we wuzzin

This. No place for immigrants. So don't even fucking think about it boyos.

It kind of looks like a cowboy jumping over a bull.

Good one chink

Random as fuk I just posted a thread about the Welsh being the Israelites at the same time.
sovereignwales.com/tag/alan-wilson/

Lel

fpbp
Good post

It's nice enough

Bogs and clamy wheather

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

I'm escaping as soon as I can, it's a nice country but there is literally nothing it's just like shirty part of the UK just an entire country of it

Kek live there and that's never happened

nothing has ever happened there
it isn't even a real country, just the arse at the end of england

Been to Cardiff on a rugby tour. They were some nice people. Banged a slag from Llantwit Major. Played a club from a small village called Wick, drank at The Plough and Harrow. Great cider at this pub. Order the Black Dragon.

I would return, it was a nice place

my 10s my friend have a (you)

N-not even Englishmen?
cryingwojak

And what is it that you want there to be?

>north bit
druggies and 2nd homes for rich londoners
>Central bit
pretty comfy and empties
>South bit
druggies and pakis

Japan brings the bants yet again

Something interesting I swear were I live there is nothing

But what's something interesting?

More like your g/f will have you on a leash which should be the days of meeting and experiencing lots of women and having the opportunity to do it. Then when you finish, she will break up with you, ride the cock carousel while you lament about your missed opportunities.

You'll spend the rest of your life regretting that you missed out on the parties, culture and women of uni.

Money and jobs you have no idea

What do you work as or what type of job do you want? And which part of wales do you live in.

Pretty sure it's the locals who get molested by sheep

>More like your g/f will have you on a leash which should be the days of meeting and experiencing lots of women and having the opportunity to do it.
Except I've already done all of that, I'll be almost 27 when I start university.

EXPLAIN

There is a jew here, he lives in the Gurnos

Nice try rapist user

whales
japan

Oh, you are one of them types who goes to uni over and over to delay adulthood. Tsk. Tsk.

This will be my first time.

That's the home of the last romans, where they sought refuge after the cursed eternal anglo and barbarian vikings came to the island.

smoked fish and dark beer
more castles per capita than anywhere

Lol, I'm just curious as I may decide to live in Wales.

Holy shit fuck you japan

It's actually oaky I'm being over dramatic the south is nice

ケック

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Meme language, woolly haired descendants of phonetician traders, empty coal mines and people fucking sheep.

English middle class leftists, after fucking up their cities and fleeing the multicultural shithole they created, flee in droves to this mountanous outpost.

Once they arrive they instantly start getting invovled in local politics, and start insisting that we need to fill up our white villages with syrian refugees.

No doub they will flee with their money after they turn the last bastion of white Britain into a multicultural dump, just as they always have done so.

That got me good

caravan sites for old english people.

That's a meme word for tourists. It's not 1 singular word in Welsh, it's pretty much a sentence stuck together to look like 1 word for tourism.

My area has no seaside towns, has no valleys, and the language is native; unlike the mongrel immigrant language that English is.

Also, it's mostly Cattle farming here, ain't seen a sheep in ages.

And, bit of history, the Sheep you associate us with were introduced by Norman Flemish ( English ) to Wales in around the 1060's.

Also, check out animal buggery crime levels per average population, over the last 50 years. Guess which part of the UK has the highest offending rates?

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc

Made up place name to Trigger Saes

Stay out of our towns you dirty hambone.

>when the "men of harlech" were in fact mainly English at Rourkes drift

kek this image got me

According to Nelson, any man who can steer a ship from the Menai Strait can sail anywhere in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menai_Strait

Tsar Peter the Great, according to local legend, learned everything he knew about sailing from the Menai Strait (whilst in disguise).

How is our Welsh colony in Patagonia doing?

"Of the 122 soldiers of the 24th Regiment present at the Battle of Rorke's Drift, 49 are known to have been of English nationality, 32 were Welsh, 16 were Irish, 1 was a Scot, and 3 were born overseas. The nationalities of the remaining 21 are unknown."

Welshmen have laid down their lives in service of Great Britain countless times. this is a dramatisation and besides the song Rhyfelgyrch Gwŷr Harlech was written by a welsh bard

They are basically english. You cannot tell the difference between their accents and the English for the most part

Who /caerphilly/ here?

u know wot m8

Are you fucking daft? We sound totally different, maybe you've been spending too much time in Cardiff or Newport, they sound a bit en*lish.

So my point was right. They were mainly English and they never even sung that song. It's one of my fav movies, don't get me wrong, along with zulu dawn but some things just never happened.

It's a nice place to go on holiday and they have a lot of sheep, that's about it as far as I'm concerned

>, maybe you've been spending too much time in Cardiff or Newport, they sound a bit en*lish.

Gog detected.

the point is it doesn't matter if there were a handful more english there, they all fought as Brits against thousands of niggers. Everyone knows they probably didn't have time to have a a sing off with the zulus, but Men of Harlech is said to have been sung as the men of the crossed the river at Rorke's Drift on the their way into Zululand

Those poor sheeps

Goddamnit Japan. Whales are friends not food.

You'll see mass revolts if she ever becomes queen.

do you actually eat whales fucking nasty slanty eyed savages?

>but Men of Harlech is said to have been sung as the men of the crossed the river at Rorke's Drift on the their way into Zululand

Never heard that account, my main interest is the battle of Isandlwana though.

>captain younghusband and a few of his men surrounded by savages
>shake each others hands for being jolly good chaps
>captain younghusband raises his sword in the air and leads a forlorn charge in which they all know is the end for them

The stuff of legends.