This is about to drop to the MSM

He's finished boys. Pack it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF53DV1ux3E
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump fucks a prostitute on a giant parade float surrounded by the entire 3rd Army
>I vote for him again in 2024
>sage

who doesn't love shoops?

That’s my fucking prez, hell yes, unlike Barry soetoro sucking dicks on the side

anyone have the full set?
the pics were kinda good

What a beautiful boi, little known fact The Apprentice was him making clone chad.

Damn. Trump absolutely CRUSHES pussy. This kind of vitality is unprecedented for a man of his age. He has more T in one handshake than most men experience in their entire adulthood.

He truly is a god among men. He took on THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD, and won.

what a chad

>mfw the media actually report on it
pls CNN no

Best troll of the week!
>That's how you make B8 Backfire Kids
Saged

>he thinks this would actually hurt him

Fuck her like her dad owes you money, Mr. President!

Sides my sides this thread!
Saged

Is there anymore?
Asking for a friend

That is sexy af

^

The only way this could get more chader is if he was snorting coke from her tits

Mexico cucked again

>shareblue: lol drumpf is done. How will orange cheeto ever recover?
>guys: niiiice
>women everywhere: *dripping pussy*
> shareblue: you like this? You're supposed to be offended! Lol just kidding. it's just a shop you idiots. You just got brocked. We were only pretending to be retarded

Imagine what adventures Barron will get to once he’s an adult

Actually I'm imagining Trump talking dirty in that picture up there and it's weirding me out.
" Oh that's just fantastic. Really. Oh yes. I can't believe how sensational. Really. Just wonderful. Really really wonderful. It's tight, so tight. Wonderful...really... "

unironically this

Barron will be the Uberchad once he is an adult.

We are 1000 miles in from the event horizon here. The only way to hurt Trump... I won't even say it aloud lest leftist ears hear.

>Chaf fucks hot girl
>people turn against him
Name one time in history when this happened

The Lobster?

"You have a wonderful pussy. The best, that I can tell you."

"Ok senorita, that was nice and all, but now you gotta go back."

GIVE HER THE WALL

President Chad slaying that lahtheena pussy. You fucking burgers don't deserve this man.

You see our president doesn't suck dick. He JUST FUCKS THE PUSSY LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!! After he grabs it of course.

powerful imagery

He's already as tall as his dad

God I love my president.

sage
Poor Shop at best.....

i wish i was her

>The only way to hurt Trump... I won't even say it aloud lest leftist ears hear.

This could be a good meme to spread. Use our "nazi" autism accounts to tweet similarly vague allusions to some secret method of destroying le drumpf once and for all, cause a conspiracy among leftists (to go along with muh russia) that trump is secretly communicating his strategies/weaknesses to alt-right neo nazi death groups.

>Mexico is gonna pay for the wall.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, user!?!?!
DON'T SHARE HERE, ONLY ON Sup Forums Platinum ™

>but her daddy does owe me a grave debt
She'll pay fine

Who wouldn't bareback a cute Latina?

youtube.com/watch?v=aF53DV1ux3E

Guess what???? Obama had said he doesn't talk with fbi in investigattions. Lisa page said in a text message she was writing a memo about the Clinton email investigation for obama! That he requested it!!!! Comedy writes memos about trump wanting to know about the russia investigation and comet said in congress he only spoke to obama 3 times. Said nothing about memos etc, didnt mention any memos either. So he writes memos about trump cause he is concerned about the presidents inquirement into the russia investigation, but not obama?

Lisa pagan also texted after trump was elected "I bought all of the presidents men", I better start reading up on Watergate!

She knows she is fucked and implied so.

>>I vote for him again in 2024
How? He's not running in 2020.

Very real and heterosexual.

Holy shit i've seen some bad shops but this takes the cake

you can tell that's not him sage

Hm.. why are these photos grainy as fuck?

>flag
makes sense

Because he runs in 2024 instead to undo whatever the dems did.

did you just assumed my gender?????!!!!!

Believe me, believe me.

And who the fuck takes a pic of someone taking a selfie?

The fuck? Is that Sheryl Lee?

I don't even care about looking smart anonymously, and I'm sure smarter people than me have figured it out, but can't bring themselves to follow through. I just can't speak what would erode his support. It may not even be possible, because it would be so see through.

more beans pls

No, that's Marla. Also, was that Cris Collinsworth?

Drump had an erection? Day of the rope when?

t. Macron

>fucking miss Mexico in the Oval Office is supposed to make me not like trump

Is it Opposite Day?

My sides are like that girls Hymen.... destroyed

>you can't be a faggot if you are a granny predator

This is also like the normies IRL who bitch about Trump. Give them two bourbons and they are shouting about niggers way louder than you would

You act like this wouldn't boost his numbers

Barron will kill Drumpf becouse he loves his mom.

>Trump, what are your thoughts on Mexico?
>"You know what? I do miss mexico."
>"Great country. Good people"

>Drumpf voters are literally human trash

>best way to make the blacks vote for you

>implying I vote
voting is for poor people and women

missing the crack pipe tho

mexican camera, idiot.

Yes, I'm Jewish because I won't play into rigged games.
Please, continue.

I think I could do better than this with MS Paint.

To be fair, Alison Jackson's photographs like this are pretty funny. Her books are good stocking fillers at Christmas.

It's real, just done with a lookalike. It's Alison Jackson.

>Implying Barron isn’t slaying mad poon every weekend at the Whitehouse already.

For example

>Tiny dicked virgin shareblue kike projects his own insecurities on real men and no one in the real world even cares

Grab um' by the pussy all over again.

Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in washington, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed this pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and her moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>using the mutt shill meme
4 bitcoins says you're that asshurt dagaed Pollack from this morning bitching about how Germany ass-raped your country.

Saged
7 more years!

Use the Fake App to make this a reality, and send it to BuzzFeed.

I want a Chad president who has at least 3 or 4 pieces of side action even though he has a smoking hot wife.
Alphas have an obligation to not be monogamous and spread their Chad genes in as many wombs as they can possibly find.

Fuck that, let these news sites die out dont even give them fake scoops, send the shit directly to desperate democratic politicians. Then old media can die out and government continues making themselves look retarded.

>bitcoins
Trying to offload those worthless things?
You're a little late. You'll never get USD for your fun buck points.

I hope to god he doesnt fall for a jewess. There are tons of them in DC and NYC.

MSM == FAKE NEWS

no one cares

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Joke floats over your head