"Your People Stole From My Peoples"

Two black men rob a white man at gun point after giving him this line. It was a hate crime, ie they targeted him because he was white.

gainesville.com/news/20180201/aso-men-arrested-after-armed-robbery

The news is hoping to keep it under wraps as a local story. They are definitely hoping to not see it referred to as a hate crime. Why, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAcu0Rsfi6I&t=691s
youtube.com/watch?v=YfYt4BdNUMg
gainesville.com/news/20171017/woman-charged-with-killing-girl-by-sitting-on-her
youtube.com/watch?v=78-4RobJQ0Y
reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

You know why.

Imagine this story:

>Two young white men robbed a black person Saturday morning at gunpoint, after espousing racial epitaphs. From their words and behavior, it is believed the two might be white supremacists. Authorities are pursuing hate crime charges.

What do you guys think the reaction would be?

Trashcans and cars set on fire... weave stores looted... Footlockers looted...

This stuff right hear was like a cold pill to the infectious insanity that is the mass left. youtube.com/watch?v=gAcu0Rsfi6I&t=691s

I'm not trying to NYPA, but please help spread this story and/ or any stories in your local communities.

An incident like I described in , as seldom as they happen, would make world news because of the agendas of our biased media. These local cases of anti-white hate crimes are usually purposely suppressed and kept under wraps. They are able to accomplish this because they do not publish these stories outside of local news agencies, and because no one spreads them. The fire rises, brothers. Please help it grow.

We need to stop mentally ill people from teaching niggers and children is what needs to happen.

Niggers would go on a raping spree.

Why are there 30 threads on Sup Forums right now obsessing over skin color? Are we being raided by terrified supremacists again?

the mutts are envy the white man

youtube.com/watch?v=YfYt4BdNUMg

this guy was charged for a hate crime

Unlike the 30+ threads about "Hurrrr original Brits were black" and other nonsense, this one is relevant, as this is a story about a black on white hate crime, something our liberal media either seems to want to convince people doesn't exist, or perhaps they think white people deserve it.

why are you posting this news item on the /youtuber hatin' general/ board?

unless these niggers have a youtube channel that we can pretend to like for about a week and then spam with irrational hate for the next year, you are posting in the wrong place.

Maybe it's because they agree with it? I think you missed this. They actually think Wakanda didn't happen because of white men.

this post wounded my soul

good we need this to happen so we can begin the purge

OP actually has an interesting case faggot.

>Unlike the 30+ threads about "Hurrrr original Brits were black
Why are Sup Forums OP's such legendary faggots?

Epithets. The word is "epithets". Sorry if annoying. Trying to help.

Thank you.

Who would care if you sought them out and harassed them anyways? They wouldn't- they're subhuman anyways. And regardless of what they've done, if you harassed them, you'd be the bad guy. Put this out there and call out the hypocrisy. Or don't and fuck off.

>"Your People Stole From My Peoples"

Niggers love hate.

Who is this pissed off looking semen demon?

This is why those fake internet stories of how blacks were Kings until whitey stole everything need to be disputed, they are dangerous and lead to the justification of crime against whites.

Thank you. Great gif.

BTW it's the grungy chick that got punched in the face by the white supremacist at berkely or whatever. Emily Rose Nauert, AKA moldylocks

So look where I sent my complaint now. Surely the SPLC will care, right?

>moldylocks

Moldylocks returns, lol! She is nasty looking, for real.

>that furrowed brow
Gents, we may have an African intellectual here.

It's all so tiresome

kek

I googled the content in the .gif. It took me awhile to find it, it was so well hidden. And there was certainly no talk of hate crimes. Just insanity. I suppose that's usually how (((they))) get them off. That's my whole point here. Stories like mine and this one need to be spread on this site, and others where any opportunity presents itself.

the fire rises.

>we may have an African intellectual here.

niggers are so ugly

Kill/expel all niggers from white countries.

Subsaharan niggers were merely a commodity.

Sold by more powerful niggers to slave traders financed by European Jews.

And modern niggers blame modern white people for their failures in life because of this.

be respectful.
THEY IS KANGS

Just leaving this here.

Again, please spread these types of stories at any opportunity. (((They))) are able to hide them because these stories are kept at the local level. Make them go national, or as close as you can. Wake the normies.

Bump.

>It took me awhile to find it, it was so well hidden. And there was certainly no talk of hate crimes.

Just as (((they))) like it.

I always loved to hate the peanut butter meme.

Me:
>black crime stats
>black welfare
>black intelligence (or lack thereof)
>etc etc

Leftist:
>OMG you couldn't be more wrong, in fact they invented:
>Peanut Butter

Even if you allow that they did invent peanut butter (and apparently they did not even do that), it's hard to justify the continuing existence of such a large percentage of the world's population based only off the fact that they invented peanut butter. They mashed up some peanuts, oil, and sugar. Especially with compared to my argument at the top.

Bump

Global news, with politicians and the UN condemning it.

Agree that niggers probably did not invent peanut butter.

At its essence, peanut butter is simply crushed and ground peanuts.

People do that every time they chew a handful of roasted nuts.

Also, I strongly doubt that niggers invented roasting, since they did not master fire in Africa.

Niggers hate and envy white people.

And no amount of logic or education will dissuade them, sadly.

Whites must always be prepared to protect and defend our families.

'Moldylocks'

I realize this thread is getting old.

Thanks for everybody that participated.

It is not too late today, and truthfully never will be: Spread these types of stories at any opportunity you get. Use sites we are comfortable with and others. Help promote these stories to the national level, like they would have been if the crime was white on black. See Wake the normies. Get people picketing and marching. Anti-white racism is never okay. The bad news is that it is growing everyday. Remember this country needs to be hospitable for white children. Don't subject them to what the horrid trends we see growing now because you were too lazy to do something about it. The fire rises.

pic related:
gainesville.com/news/20171017/woman-charged-with-killing-girl-by-sitting-on-her

Don't ask me how I know him in the first place, its a long story. I've learned my lesson though, don't worry.

> last night
> one I know calls me
> I paid for his $70 Greyhound trip back to where he lived after being in hospital
> He is terminally sick, emaciated, and his feet are swollen
> He says he'll give me $100 back
> Go to where he lives, pretty hood
> He asks for change in $20s to pay his landlord
> Get it, he gives me $200
> $200 in counterfeit bills, 6/10 quality
> About 10 miles away when I find out
> Dude was terminally ill and still swindled me
> There were other people there, it was night, in a good far away from where I lived, and I had no backup
> Fuck that, I'm not getting possibly jumped over $100
> call friend who knows about this
> Dude wtf, get your fucking money
> I'm not getting attacked for that much though...
> Call the cops then
> I call the cops
> Return, one comes, tell him I just want my $100 back, no charges
> Landlord talks to me
> He's a former cop, says he's getting jail time regardless
> Oh shit I didn't mean that
> cuffs click, he gets put in a patrol car, at least a year to ten in prison for counterfeiting

That was my night last night, and honestly, I just wanted my money back...

good fuck him

reparation. I love it. Rob whitey blind.

I get why you did that, but I don't think it was the right decision. They may come after you for "snitching" on him. Possibly even 1 year from now when he gets out of jail and you have completely forgotten about it.

Personally, I would of taken Sonny's advice from 'A Bronx Tale' regarding small debts owed to you by people you don't even like: youtube.com/watch?v=78-4RobJQ0Y

I thought about that, and idk what will happen. I'm probably going away from that city in a year for graduate studies, so I think it could blow over.

Besides, I might have actually helped save his life, since he'll probably get medical treatment. Believe me, he's too frail for GP, I thought it was AIDS, but idk what the fuck is wrong with him.

Yea it probably will blow over, but in the next few weeks, if any niggers come around looking for you, don't take any chances.

kill all the niggers lmao

so he was right a white guy plays the ko game its a national headline .... a bunch of niglets do it everyday and radio silence

> steal brown people's shit because they're brown for ~400 years
> complain about them getting mad

nice meme but somebody already did it
now back to
reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/

So this just happened:
>be navy officer
>be on TDY to Fort Hood, TX
>In line behind a fat, black, sheboon staff sergeant at the USAA office
>she is in OCPs, I'm in Winter blues
> she's yammering in her Alabama niggerese on the phone, not paying attention to the fact that she is next in line
Excuse me, sergeant, but you're next
>she turns, gives me a stank eye, and tells me to mind my own business
>idontfuckingthinkso.jpg
>inform her, by name (since its on her uniform) of my rank and that she is crossing a serious line right now
I ain't seein no bars on yo uniform n sheeiiittt
>Winter blues, rank is on sleeves, show her
the fuck dat s'pose mean?
>order her to move to the teller window so we can all move on with our lives
>she deposits a check (probably one of many child support checks) and leaves all while still talking about hair and nail appointments to whatever other human reject that' s on the other line
>she walks out, I follow her, letting her know just how inappropriate she is and then take a picture of her license plate and DOD decal.
>go back in USAA branch, take care of what I got to take care of
>go back to Fort Hood and make a stop at the PMO
>give them license plate and decal # and ask where I can find her CoC
>they tell me and I go to her Battalion HQ
>inform Staff Duty that I need to speak to her company commander
> they show me where her company orderly room is
>walk in and guess who is in the orderly room
>SSgt Sheboon herself
>speak to her company first sergeant
>her first sergeant is a crusty old white dude
>explain the situation, inform him I'm not pleased, and what he is going to do about the situation before I request to see his CO
>without hesitation, he gets up, walks into the orderly room and starts nailing into her
> "Yes farst sarnt, yes farst sarnt"
>Orders her to apologize to me
>she sincerely apologizes
>her first sergeant orders her to memorize Navy rank by COB or she's fucked
fucking nigger NCOs

Having never served and being pretty ignorant on most military matters, a good bit of that went over my head. I do feel your frustration, though.

I work retail. That's far below what you do, I am sure, but it sure can redpill ya. I'll save those stories for another day. The only reason I brought this up is because at my job, we are supposed to give discounts to veterans. I am A-OK with that. I am a patriot, after all. But vets includes everybody, for better or worse.

We have to give discounts to every black bum who served the minimal time before spraining his ankle. Every negro food prep or parachute packer. Again, I mean no disrespect. But as your story highlights and mine provides evidence for, even the military has its share of degenerates.

>"Son, I served my country hurr durr."
>you mean you wanted a goverment paycheck and the right to shove your falsely earned "hero" status in people's faces

tldr; i hate smug negro parachute packers

Just out curiosity sake. Do you have any experience serving alongside danish soldiers? We have a lot of servicemen in my family, and they all basically told that the worst people they ever served along was the British.

For some reason they are apparently unorganized loud as fuck and steal everything.

They had mixed feelings about american troops, telling me they had some of the best but also a lot of the worst.

I have always found it interesting that there seems to be many differences between different country's tactics communication and just the general attitude between troops.

>Hope your not just Larping

I think I know that USAA. I was stationed at hood. Is it the one off the freeway in Killeen? right by Lowe's Blvd across the parking lot from the golds gym and the pawn shop? Because if so you are right, nigger soldiers at hood like to use it because it's near Starlight Station (the only nigger nightclub within 50 miles)