Redpill me on the purple thing

Why do anti-Trump people like to wear purple? Is it a secret code? What is the purple revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
saturndeathcult.com/the-sturn-death-cult-part-1/a-timeless-age-in-a-purple-haze/
youtube.com/watch?v=iKy4RHgCh4c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purple_Gang
youtube.com/watch?v=_n-1hKGsYqU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Side_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=hkWTOxPbxqc
youtu.be/bn2M86AkgHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here you go my Spaghetti-Bro

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

In short Clinton and Soros are using purple as their symbol to push back against Trump's efforts to roll back globalist policy.

If you want, you could even call it the purple 'counterrevolution' but Leftists will always consider themselves the revolutionaries even after their opposition lies in irons and they've been stomping on the collective face of the American populace for decades.

Ironically it's also the term Farage used for his UKIP movement. But that's another issue.

I hope you fuckers wont fall into that color b8. It fucked our country so hard.
>Yellow Party

Furthermore, it is largely a symbol of bipartisanship. I daresay that the opposition to Trump is one of the most bipartisan movements in US politics. In casting the one bipartisan thing in US politics as a 'revolution' it in turn unites both sides of the 'political divide' towards one goal. In essence this forms a uniparty.

The footsoldiers of Soros have thus taken to wearing purple whether they care about getting the republicans in on this 'movement' or not. Purple is just the more masculine version of the pink pussy hat after all. It's not uncommon.

Also niggers love purple. Black men were not at the pussy hat protests as even the most emasculated black men would never subject themselves to this trash but any of the wider anti-trump protests or black lives matter riots likely have some purple imagery in them. Or at least that's Soros' thinking I'm guessing.

Purple is generally considered the color most associated with royalty. They are basically trying to present themselves as our rulers and betters. That is why those stupid cunts wear purple.

The purple revolution will end up with a bunch of commies being shot in the street..
Red Dawn will be their blood being washed down the gutters.

What the fuck is wrong with this man's hair and face?

No flags have purple because the only way to get purple coloring back in the day was through a specific snail. One pound of purple coloring was worth 3 times its weight in gold.

i think they just like prince.

My flag does though..
>We fucking royals nao !

purple, the color of royalty.
its just pedophile jew pets flossing for their owners

In Ancient Rome, 'born in purple' was used to refer to the children and heirs of the emperor. They are literally saying that they were born to rule you

Schumer is the penguin

His illuminati handlers fucked his face and hair up in the brainwashing process.

Thailand would tend to agree.

Should probably note that it is also a color associated with flaming homo stuff.

Purple = royalty.

Politicians who wear it are suggesting they desire to be the elite, the noble, the royal rulers.

>>Thinking Clinton Is still in charge
Whoa

Red and blue make purple. It's supposed to be emblematic of post-election reconciliation.

She looks like the high priestess that she is.

Is he related to Amy schumer the comedian?

This ?

back in the old days, purple was the color of royalty. The Clintons think they are royalty.

Yes, they're cousins.

This ?

Left over stock

Post yours, friends share their star of david

It's from Charlottesville for Heather Heyer you dumb fucks.

saturndeathcult.com/the-sturn-death-cult-part-1/a-timeless-age-in-a-purple-haze/

cray cray

youtube.com/watch?v=iKy4RHgCh4c

or nigger

>Democrats = Blue
>Republicans = Red
>All just the same thing
>Both controlled by deep state
>Purple is the mix of blue and red

>Amy Schumer
>a comedian
No.

It's on the opposite scale of Red. While Trump draws upon the creation force of the universe, Hillary draws from the destructive scraps leftover from what is already dead and decaying. Blood is red, orange, and yellow. Corpses are green, blue, and purple.

Please stop posting if you have no idea what you're talking about. The only correct answer is the Cult of Saturn.

I thought it was over. Basically Soros was paying people to protest and trying to overturning the election results and has a history of financing. "Color revolutions" like in the Ukraine. Personally I see Soros as a middleman of sorts for the Rothschilds and perhaps other families, and it's been suggested that the Rothschilds are the public face for a family no ones ever heard of who control everything and live underground.
>Pic not related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purple_Gang

>some ham beast has a heart attack protesting on the sidelines
oy vey

Blue = Democrat
Red = Republican
Purple = Both

The color purple has high occult significance.

youtube.com/watch?v=_n-1hKGsYqU

what started as the Purple Gang turned into
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Side_Gang
organized crime of chicago
which later became known as
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation
after killing kennedy, they pretty much controlled everything

>tfw purple is your favorite color and your waifu wears purple all the time
>tfw you respect Trump as POTUS, winning the election, and using memes to win
>tfw purple is now ruined by anti-Trumpsters

Now I realize what her meteoric rise to fame was, and it wasn't because she was pretty or funny.
Her entire career is just a money laundering scheme. Is there any way to trace who supported her financially. I'd be willing to bet it would go right back to wealthy or illicit funds from some political slush.

purple
poiple
pope

It goes back to the Vatican.

Just follow the money
youtube.com/watch?v=hkWTOxPbxqc

MK Ultra crooked eye thing going on.

What an Evil Villain looks like.

>chumer is the penguin

California with stereotypical californian relatives here, ive heard from several different mouths that tbey're tired of the division and I myself think they're going to make a bid for the 2020 or 2024 election under the premise of bringing both red & blue together and bidding on the vote of anyone tired of our current political climate- which ultimately is just more left vs right under the claim of centrism isnt it? History is written by the winners boys, remember that.

Purple is the color of Antifa Communists in Spain.

Mattis has on a purple tie right now during the briefing.

I know about purple revolution, but I think the opioid crisis hijacked purple the way the fairies stole the rainbow from Christians.

they drink lean

They are themselves as an elite royalty class... above us..

Also purple revolution

Also they worship Bael.

Only solution is death to the NWO

youtu.be/bn2M86AkgHA
Theme song for their demise

They pulled a Face/Off
The Gowdy you see in that picture is actually Hillary Clinton.
When the hammer falls on Hillary, they will actually be sending Gowdy to jail.

purple is the color of royalty they think they own you

>high priestess of darkness

This is the effect Soros and friends wanted, a merging of the red white and blue into one color, one government, one global ruler