It's been almost 2 months since the Net Neutrality repeal. Has anything notable actually happened as a result?

It's been almost 2 months since the Net Neutrality repeal. Has anything notable actually happened as a result?

I used to be able to watch videos in 480p without a single stutter. Now I can't even watch 240p without it stopping to buffer every minute or so. Various other websites also act slower than they should. Speedtest even reports lower speeds, despite the fact that my service level didn't change on paper.

Conservatards are still unable to answer why the repeal is good for anything. All they do is bleat >MUH TRUMP >MUH AJIT >MUH RIGHT WING >MUH IRRATIONAL HATRED OF OBAMA

Nope which was 100% expected. Only soros shills wanted the government to regulate the internet

you are lying. either that or you are retarded.
my speeds have only gone up. ISP packages in the area also got much cheaper.

>i.d. stormfag bj
fuck off half my internet is running slow as shit and i cant fuckibg torrent anymore. fuck you and fuck ajit pai for giving the internet to his friends.

>irrational
We literally just got proof that he paid for fake evidence in order to secure illegal warrents to spy on political opponents.

Haven't noticed this. What I HAVE noticed, however, is a lot more ads on YouTube. I can now expect an ad before every single video, and if the video is more than 10 minutes long there'll be an ad in the middle of it too.
Perhaps YouTube is being charged more now, and they're making up the cost by ramping up ads?

>MY INTERNET DIDNT CHANGE SO NOBODYS INTERNET CHANGED
The ((((((ABSOLUTE))))))) state of Sup Forums right now.

Protip, dumbass, your ISPs were never disallowed from throttling your torrents. Not that that's what's actually happening to you. If you can't even watch youtube right, it's because you're on wifi, and your signal's getting screwed up.

Did you have a snow day today Bimmy?

>Conservatards are still unable to answer why the repeal is good for anything.
Who buddy, back it up. Prove that your shitty ISP has anything to do with NN being repealed, then demonstrate how NN benefited you and increased those speeds in comparison.

Until then, shut your face.

Youtube is using more ads because they get paid less for each thanks to various instances of the "adpocalypse".

i fucking hate this. cant even listen to an album without an annoying amazon ad popp8ng up halfway through a song. ruins my morning.

I would have died but I was already dead from the tax cuts.

>An-cap flag
>Complaining about government releasing control and winding back regulations

Fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of shill, Sup Forums has always been against Net Neutrality

>Not using an adblocker

Who the hell still views ads on youtube

What is the adpocalypse, exactly? I've heard it mentioned but I have no idea what it refers to

youtube is shit and runs slow no matter what. watch the same videos on hooktube and they load fast. net neutrality didn't speed up the internet when it went into effect so why would repealing it slow the internet down? use your head dipshit. my service went down $10 a month with the repeal and i've seen no change in speeds.

>Sup Forums has always been against net neutrality
Incorrect
Also hi newfag

My speeds have been increased.

FAKE NEWS

Yes, the ISP immediately took away my devices and replaced them with new ones. Spoopy

My bill went down $25 with the expected monthly increase of $25 from here until the new Net Neutrality is put in place.

I can't believe how dumb you are. You are annoyed by ads on youtube but don't take the 60 seconds to Google and install an adblocker?

Dinosaur era marketers freaked out when some stories went out about ads being on videos of ISIS, so advertisers pulled a lot of money out, and youtube went full gestapo on what vids qualified for full monetization.

It isint active till december nitwits

I haven't gotten around to blocking ads on my phone. I haven't had an ad on my desktop browser in over a decade.

Communists don't get to call names

Has absolutely nothing to do with net neutrality whatsoever. Some jew (literally, who else) went around to a bunch of "offensive" videos and then contacted the companies of the ads that were showing up in those videos, which caused these companies to pull their ads off youtube entirely, till youtube fixed the problem with all these "offensive videos.

The real kicker is that same jew, has a patent out on the code, which if youtube were to attempt to fix the problem; would be unable to avoid infringing on it.

posting since .net days here fuckwit.
Look at who supports net neutrality and those that were supporting the repeal. All you need to know.

The only people for net neutrality on Sup Forums were the google shills or hiromoot, who would be biased as the repeal hurts his individual bottom line.

Yeah, gook moot got rid of legacy captcha.

>turnpike is built by private contractor
>is considered public asset though tolls are collected for maintenance
>private shipping/freight company makes massive profit utilizing public asset
>caretakers wish to increase tolls for vehicles with more than 2 axles
>freight company starts fear-mongering campaign to tell the public that the turnpike will charge them $20 to take the mall exit or to go to the movie theater if they're allowed to charge them more.