bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42972979
youtube.com/watch?v=FWigb3IoOWc
e621.net/post/show/1185390/absurd_res-all_fours-anatomically_correct-anatomic
youtube.com/watch?v=R9KkbU4yStM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mods are more of a man then any of you will ever be, cucks

i'm smokin some purple kush

WE EXIST

>"I remember back, I was lucky enough to get in the cell phone business back in the early 80s and everybody thought it was going to be a small business,” Warner said. “And, they were wrong, and I got rich. I think we’re looking at the same kind of transformation about to take place, and we are going to have to wrap our arms around it."

Mark Warner @ SEC Hearing about Cryptocurrency

Lmfao Mair poster is a mod again and he's going to kill britpol

stop posting on Sup Forums

youtu.be/Hhx6IfKrvEQ

I never see any of these ones about.

bump

mods will not divide us

'ck off amertard, see pic related
we piss on your political system

fuck off mutt, no one gives a fuck about you subhumans

Based mair

Is Mair Preusse?

got some heavy indica ones, its shite, wish i had a sativa

White user here. Smoking a J waiting at the laundromat.

"Alexa, light a fire in Britain that the ages shall not extinguish."

>British man Jim Matthews who fought against IS, to be charged with terror offence say Met Police. First charge of its kind in UK

>shall not extinguish
Lel

they dont have a.home anymore, theyve been replaced

He said, "flame," not, "fire"

see you

PS honk is not a nonce

this cheddar man thing is really pissing me off desu, pakis and wogs going nuts on all social media its making me sick, literally WE WUZ BRITONS I'm so sick of this shit, we as a people are being beaten to an absolute pulp and doing literally nothing about it, I'd prefer nuclear hellfire to this

Shit, my bad.

SCIENCE PROVES RED SQUIRRELS WERE A DIFFERENT COLOUR 1000000 YEARS AGO

RACISTS BTFO

that's the nature of divide and conquer

who's the real enemy here?

the BBC

(PREVIOUS THREAD, LINKS, PRE-MODPOCALYPSE edition)

I'm not gunna lie, when I see brits call growhouses "cannabis factories" I laugh every time.

moxdods really

>caring about the opinions of subhumans

I love cannabis and rightwing politics. Dont touch my guns dont touch my weed

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

good morning lads.

who pissed off the mods?

fuck off NONCE

He said, "I want to fuck my mother in law," not, "I am faithful to my wife"

They're redheads, they live in Scotland.

Just bought a set of dumbells lads, time to get hench innit

sheeeit

this

>implying any amount of virtue signalling is going to save you from death squads and ethnic cleansing

Oi, m8, adultery is an essential part of British identity

imgur.com/a/bbH55#yX7TVjp

What pisses me off is there's nothing new in the article. It's been known for a long time that if you trace your ancestry back far enough, forget dark skin, you'll end up with apes and proto-plants and ultimately primordial sludge. Nothing in the article contradicts ethno-nationalism - if anything, people on the "far right" have been talking about the emergence and spread of pale skin, and waves of migration from Central Asia, long before this meme article came out.

Yet people will happily project the current-day politics of skin colour back several thousand years and claim it's scientifically proven that we should accept mass immigration, or that British/European identity doesn't exist, because people who were "black" back then are the same as people who are "black" today. There's something uniquely frustrating about so many people not only being wrong, but being so fucking smug about their wrongness.

Sickening, isn't it?

The redpill is realising truth is a lie. They can make people believe ANYTHING!

That night when it was midnight Lt.Fox Vixen and Captain Keoteo began to do Oral sex almost right away. Vixen found it to be arousing, Keoteo wasn't wearing a condom because he needed to impregnate that imperialist vixen with his wolf semen.

Based OP

mods find out we're black and start deleting our threads, hmmmmm

Vixen told Mulmacghco about Keoteo that he is a god of a wolf and that he doesn't give a fuck and that his cock was bigger then even Mike Mateis. Mulmacghco was amazed of this, later on at night Vixen told Keoteo about his day, she enjoyed getting fucked so hard by his massive wolf cock.

racism desu

You realise we already lost, don't you?

There is no coming back from this now. All is lost. It will only get worse until we're gone. We'll die worrying about the fate of our offspring, knowing in our hearts that injustice, lies, deceit, trickery and conquered us all, forever. Knowing that they themselves will likely die worrying about their offspring after having lived a life of despair due to the truth making them bleed.

Sometimes I feel sick

I legit don't see how this changes anything. Wasn't the consensus already that we were descended from niggers?

Fuck you, you annoying pussy.

Weedy cunt, literally
> Still would have a pint or dozen and your missus for desert
Unless she's your lefty
>Then I'd rape you instead

I'm not wrong though, am I?

During the evening, Keoteo and Vixen were playing some Counter Strike: Source and PUBG. Vixen said "Hey, Captain mind if i ask you something :3" Keoteo replied with "Yeah, what do you want" She replied with "Have you ever had sex with anybody before, just curious" He said "Not in ages, it was only recently when I made the boosting the morale a main duty that I was sort of getting back into it" Vixen said "You know despite being in high rank positions in Wolfmerica's government, I'm really starting to like you a lot ;3"

>You realise we already lost, don't you?
We haven't already lost yet, though, it's just incredibly likely that we will.

hello you!

Ignore all Blackpill posters

>What pisses me off is there's nothing new in the article
Eh, not entirely true. Cheddar man was dated to the absolute end of the period during which Europeans are thought to have developed the genes responsible for our lighter pigmentation, so it was always assumed he would have had them. It's only now that a full genome's been sequenced for him that we know that was an incorrect assumption. Pic related is an older attempt at simulating what he'd have looked like when alive, so this new one is news. The complete sequencing is an impressive feat, and it gives us an interesting insight on the time-frame for the genetic differentiation of early British settlers.
But you are right that it's being massively misrepresented, as if there were previously a widespread assumption that Europeans have been white as snow since the first amoeba split and this is some radical challenge to claims of racial differences.

twitter.com/JensenClan88/status/961084531758346240

Haha, yes! We'll vote our way out of this one, lads! Wahey!

Keoteo was shocked by this, since his first wife was killed by a bomb blast done by Flower hill and only had one child with her. He said "I never knew you actually though of me like that, Why me out of all people" Vixen replied with "Because even for your age, you're sexy as fuck and I wouldn't mind riding on your pole, m-master"

kys

Is yous tryna say som'fink about electoral politics?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=vHwOMWGAg_o

It's not "blackpill", it's the truth. Not even hard to swallow since it's so blatant.

Do you think posting on an anime board about irrelevant shit will change the world? Do you can fight your fight for the same people who spew the bullshit you're fighting against?

You are trying to save people who DO NOT want to be saved.

>Wasn't the consensus already that we were descended from niggers?
We didn't descend from niggers, we have a common ancestor.

I'm personally infuriated that they're using a single man as the example of briton's prodigy. It was probably some immigrant coming into the European frontier, not some forefather of all Britain.

A single specimen does not account for the entire species, let alone a specific genetic group.

>they think blackpills work on me

I've already taken the the Varg pill

BLING
BLONG

ET CETERA ET CETAR ET CETERA ...

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42972979

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Here you go brother,

During the evening, Keoteo and Vixen were playing some Counter Strike: Source and PUBG. Vixen said "Hey, Captain mind if i ask you something :3" Keoteo replied with "Yeah, what do you want" She replied with "Have you ever had sex with anybody before, just curious" He said "Not in ages, it was only recently when I made the boosting the morale a main duty that I was sort of getting back into it" Vixen said "You know despite being in high rank positions in Wolfmerica's government, I'm really starting to like you a lot ;3"

Keoteo was shocked by this, since his first wife was killed by a bomb blast done by Flower hill and only had one child with her. He said "I never knew you actually though of me like that, Why me out of all people" Vixen replied with "Because even for your age, you're sexy as fuck and I wouldn't mind riding on your pole, m-master"

ET

CETERAAAAAAAAA....................

youtube.com/watch?v=FWigb3IoOWc

varg pill is kinda of the black pill desu
fuck society and go live in the woods and odin will sort evrething out for you

e621.net/post/show/1185390/absurd_res-all_fours-anatomically_correct-anatomic

What do you think of this mate?

youtube.com/watch?v=R9KkbU4yStM

I'm really not blackpill, I don't even know what that means to tell you the truth, and I'm no newfag either

The war was already lost before you were born.

These are the final days for all of us. There is no comeback, it's not like the movies wherein the good guys win in the end. It's over, we lost a long time ago.
You can't fix anything. Look no further than this board itself. It's full of hypocrites and liars. If you ever see a post that is not of a serious tone or a disturbed one, it's from an idiot who doesn't fully comprehend what is happening...

It's over!

So it's like the kia pill then?

Depends on your goals, if your goal was to save the millions of dishonest, ill, junkie, pikey white people in the UK based on their ethnicity alone then you were destined to lose, not only are most white people genetic filth but they are suicidal, they arent worth your energy. Having white skin doesnt give you magic powers.

Make irl and online connections with people you do respect, hire them, invest in them, help them everyday. Eventually intermarry your kids with them, protect assets, remove yourself from the decaying corpse of civilization, exploit the new mutt labour force and run them into the dirt.
The kikes want a breakaway civilization, theres no reason we cant do the same, better yet theres no reason we cant replace them.

FEEL IT

FEEL IT NOW

FEEL IT BITCHESSSssss .....

>blackpills galore
>some random american tripfag schizo
>that aussie schizo that posts et cetera over and over

this country is dead this board is dead this general is dead and with any luck I will die in my sleep

NOW

D
A
N
C
E

!
!
!
!

>be bong
>charged with hate crime for browsing Sup Forums

Where do you live
Are you at uni
do you have a job
do you have a gf
do you have friends
do you have money
are you happy

answer yes to all those besides one loss and you are truly happy

>britain 2020

>be amerisubhuman
>throw bacon
>15 years prison

Northern lights

Got some big nugs , had a wake and bake this morning. Sitting enjoying the weather bros

>Are you at uni
>Happy
It's alright if you like not doing anything all day

>britain 2049

>muh odin
Odin is not like the Christian God. He is rather a reflection of certain qualities of man. So no, Odin won't do jack shit, but one can take on the spirit of Odin.

We take our bacon very seriously in burgerland. Wasting it is a felony.

If i go to my local mosque will my iman try and radicalise me?

>And did those feet in ancient time
>Walk upon England's mountains green?

>Depends on your goals, if your goal was to save the millions of dishonest, ill, junkie, pikey white people in the UK based on their ethnicity alone then you were destined to lose
I understand more each day why these people are the way they are. I don't blame them.
"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.", and all of that.

>not only are most white people genetic filth but they are suicidal, they arent worth your energy. Having white skin doesnt give you magic powers.
It's not all about white people, really. In general truth has been lost.

>Make irl and online connections with people you do respect, hire them, invest in them, help them everyday. Eventually intermarry your kids with them, protect assets, remove yourself from the decaying corpse of civilization, exploit the new mutt labour force and run them into the dirt.
Almost impossible. Everything has been corrupted. Even me. It's the tragedy of our age. No amount of study, dedication, sacrifice, etc, could ever make us less contaminated.

We are all doomed.

I feel the same. Indica is lame as fuck

I just done a really big jobby there

>and was Deano-rusalem
>builded here
>In Aengland's green and pleasant laand