Atheists Eternally BTFO

There's absolutely no recovery from an ass blasting this severe
science20.com/writer_on_the_edge/blog/scientists_discover_that_atheists_might_not_exist_and_thats_not_a_joke-139982

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=IQUsK2eNkfc
youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw&t=
pagesix.com/2018/02/06/metoo-inspires-voodoo-themed-show-at-nyfw/?_ga=2.136652339.284047458.1517969030-402924009.1517969030
archive.is/aKZ4T
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atheism is a very religious ideology, so it's very existence disproves it's own premises

I will take 'thing we have always known' for 200 dollars
>When man stops believing in God, he doesn't then believe in nothing, he believes in anything

ITT: strawmanning atheism for the 2 millionth time this year.

It's true but not how the clickbait title seems to imply.
Atheists don't believe there is no god, they have simply replaced god with themselves or the idea of humanity as a whole. I don't mean in a god-complex way, just that the target of their faith has been shifted from the true and the only way the human psyche has to deal with that is to, religiously, become an "Atheist".

You can tell they aren't serious about it when they bring science into the argument; science doesn't disprove the existence of god, eventually it will PROVE it. Science isn't the counter to God, it is a tool for looking at the foundation of what God created. God created us in his image and God was creative! He created us to be inquisitive, explorative and questioning. God GAVE us science, the fools who think one disallows the other simply haven't given the subject as much thought as they believe they have.

Gaytheists get the bullet too.

Two big non sequiturs of theists:
>god, therefore worship
>god, therefore satan

This actually makes sense. When I was a Christian I talked to God all the time. When I stopped believing, I started talking to the version of myself that I would like to be instead. Atheism doesn't get rid of the person you talk to when no one else is around, it just replaces them with someone different.

Does anybody else talk to like an imagined audience, almost like a fake vlog/livestream?

Am I crazy?

this is 9gag tier shitposting

>Atheism is a very religious ideology, so it's very existence disproves it's own premises

If atheism is a religion, then *not* collecting stamps is a hobby.

You're mentally ill.

They're right, all it takes is how many sniveling christfag-bashing atheists bend over and spread their cheeks for Islam to recognize they're a bunch of cowardly fucking faggots. They're even trying to drive Dawkins out of his own atheism circles, and he's terrified to realize Christianity might've been a cultural shield preventing something far worse (Islam) from taking root. He destroyed Christendom but it's being by a regressive, ignorant Caliphate.

Fuck. Is this going to "woke" atheists into denouncing journalism and recognize nu-Science?

>Science isn't the counter to God

Yes it is.

Science and reality in general prove that miracle stories are bullshit.

Atheism is very different from irreligiousness

>christfag-bashing atheists

You upset that some adults are shitting on the fairy tale your mommy told you?

Grow up cuck.

How the Hell do you make comments on that site?

>Virgins do not exist. Sexyality is so deeply ingrained in human thought process that virgins might not exist.

>Atheism is very different from irreligiousness

No its not.

You're an atheist. You don't believe in Zeus.

I do that on a regular basis lol

Yes I do

Science is a process, not a system of beliefs you faggot

>Yes I do

I told you you were mentally ill...

Proving that a miracle cannot happen because the laws of science deny it does not prove that a miracle didn't happen. God does not need to abide by the physical laws he created for us.

You absolutely can prove that we ourselves, as people, cannot perform these miracles, you cannot prove that God is incapable of performing them and you cannot prove this because you do not have God to do the testing with, you can only theorise.

kek.
also, for atheist posters on Sup Forums, you're incalculably retarded for hanging out with a bunch of anons who resurrected and ancient egyptian frog god to win a presidential election for the United States

>Science is a process, not a system of beliefs you faggot

Right. And that process has uncovered observational evidence that prove religious miracles are bullshit.

Grow the fuck up you child.

This is kindergarden reasoning, how are those two things in any way simmilar? Asexual would be more accurate than virgin

My thoughts exactly.

What exactly do they mean? I do not believe God, or gods, or demons, karma or high cosmic power, or magic, anything like that. While I guess I have some other delusions, I can't think of anything being supernatural or unexplainable.
>INTERNAL MONOLOGUES
How does having one turn me into theist? I know there is no one with whom I'm talking about.

>Proving that a miracle cannot happen because the laws of science deny it does not prove that a miracle didn't happen

So because you can't disprove something, it therefore makes it reasonable to believe in the suspension of the laws of nature?

Do you even logic?

Civilized people run away from GOD and deny his existence. Ascended people get to meet him

>I can't explain this therefore it's a miracle
You'll never find that explanation in science.

>Kekistan flag
of course you do hahaha

>implying
I don't even think about god. I don't even count myself as an athiest;I simply don't give a shit if he does, or doesn't exist.

>drawing an absolute conclusion based on observational evidence

not very scientific of you user

The thought that if God did not exist we should have invented one is not new. Your statement doesn't prove that chistfaggery is good, only that there is things worse and having a bunch of christians around can be beneficial.

>Civilized people run away from GOD and deny his existence. Ascended people get to meet him

Yes yes, I'm sure you'll get to meet your sky daddy in the cosmic theme park...

I do logic yes, I am bound by logic and physical law just as you are. God is not subject to those bindings. That isn't a terribly difficult concept; there is something greater than everything.

>certain combinations of cells are ascended
>i-it must be me then
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And yet the contemporary scientific belief for the existence of everything is predicated upon a miracle.

A miracle is an act of God. Once the mechanisms are understood, we call it Science. But Science is the tool Christians developed to understand God.
In fact, Science is based on the faith that God exists. Cultural Marxists have replaced Science with SJWness, a mental illness that makes you think that truth is subjective.

They never get this

>>drawing an absolute conclusion based on observational evidence
>not very scientific of you user

It's perfectly scientific.

Until you can prove otherwise, your fairy tale is demonstrable bullshit.

If you reduce the question of first creation down to its fundamental parts you arrive at one of two scenarios.

1. You believe that something came from nothing.
2. You believe in the eternal existence of something.

Any rational argument that allows for either supposition is inherently Metaphysical. So, the atheist inevitably backs himself into one of two Metaphysical corners. In this way, he (unwillingly) creates a rationale for the existence of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=IQUsK2eNkfc

youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw&t=

mind pointing out to me absolute truths?

>I do logic yes

Clearly you dont.

If you did you wouldn't think that unfalsifiability warrants belief if the suspension of the laws of nature.

Why do make an assumption of god existence?
>there is something greater than everything
So is the thing with numbers, does it make symbol of infinity a God-of-numbers? What about some numbers being more cardinal than other, does it make their gods stronger or what?

No it is not. Atheism is defined as the lack of belief in religion. Nothing more, nothing less.

This. God tells me what to do for the day each morning. You just have to listen very closely. It usually starts with "Take a poop"

Metaphysical thought processes are likely a byproduct of an ingrained part of the way we think, eg our tendency to abstract. That doesn't mean it exists to facilitate a belief in god (or exists for any particular reason at all), just conducive to it. It's not as if anyone ever suggested that God, or any concept, is beyond our hard-wiring. It is necessarily the case that if we think a concept it is facilitated by some ingrained thought process.

atheism is lack of belief in God. Atheism has a dogma of it's own. i.e. Hate and deny God.

>mind pointing out to me absolute truths?

Which miracle story would you like me to disprove?

I'm not looking for you to disprove anything. I want you to point out an absolute truth of the universe

Correct, atheists inevitably practice other religions like voodoo.
>pagesix.com/2018/02/06/metoo-inspires-voodoo-themed-show-at-nyfw/?_ga=2.136652339.284047458.1517969030-402924009.1517969030
>archive.is/aKZ4T

>If I just make up definitions than they are true
Christianity is the belief that you need to suck enough Jewish cock to get into heaven.

>A miracle is an act of God. Once the mechanisms are understood, we call it Science.

It no longer becomes a miracle when it's understood by science you idiot.

A miracle is defined as a suspension of the laws of nature.

And the fact that science emerged out of superstitious societies doesn't validate superstition.

Are you guys just fucking retarded or something?

How exactly those supposition are metaphysical? I mean, sure, they are kind-of are ontological in their nature, but there is no step from metaphysics per se to god existence.

Seriously, we are discussing questions that were discussed countless times already since greeks and probably before that. Doesn't it get old?

When God performs a miracle it isn't against or suspending the laws of nature, it just is.

That's a much more personal question and for me it comes to faith, I have faith in God because I have felt him, I see his works every day. You see them too but you don't recognize them. Don't think me stupid either, I hold degrees in Paleolithic European archaeology and Geology. Not "pure" sciences perhaps but do you think I really lack an understanding of the scientific method? Science is the tool we use to better understand god's works.

>Icon of Tsar Nicolas
she's just so perfect...

I didn't understood shit, what does this has to do with atheism.

Not going to lie, that is pretty stupid.

>I want you to point out an absolute truth of the universe

Sure. Which relgious miracle story would you like me to prove is absolute, universal bullshit?

You're not afraid of telling me what you believe are you?

Are you embarrassed?

Do it too

Heisenberg begs to differ

>Have a horde of anti-christian Muslims on our borders who want religion and government to be combined
>Hey lets just focus on these people who don't believe in god and criticize the combination of religion and government

I didn't ask you to disprove a religious mircale story. I'm asking you to point out a universal truth. You're so sure of yourself you must have evidence to support your assertion. Anything at all.

Mathematics, physics, chemistry, point me at a truth

This .
I am a brainlet maybe but I didn't understand what has to do with atheism

I don't see how any of that is wrong. I just choose not to worship any god whatsoever, hence why I stake the claim I'm atheist.

But you have to be an absolute retard to think you aren't being influenced by the major religion of your area. I know I have plenty if Judeo-Christian beliefs held in me because I was raised that way. It was called 'common courtesy and decency'

>Have a horde of anti-christian Muslims on our borders
Not in the US. Besides Spics and Niggers are Christian at higher rates than whites

1.We see nothing in physics that would allow for the creation of something from nothing.
2. We see nothing in physics that is not a product of something else (in physics).

This would suggest something Metaphysical is at work.

Progressivism is just secularized Christianity, with a Calvinist bent.

>Original sin :: Slavery or colonialism
>Total Depravity :: Everyone is racist, white privilege, cis privilege, male privilege, etc.
>Crucifixion :: The Holocaust, or the 1924 Immigration act for us burgers
>Jesus :: MLK
>Satan :: Hitler, or Jefferson Davis for burgers
>God's Will, Unconditional election :: Historical Necessity
>God's Kingdom :: The Right Side of History
>God :: the Weltgeist
>The elect :: We Progressives
>Limited atonement :: Bigots will be destroyed
>Preservation of the Saints :: Preservation of the Faculty at Harvard University

>Atheism has a dogma of it's own. i.e. Hate and deny God.
Atheism has no dogma, the only fucking thing we have in common is not belief in a particular deity. We aren't a group just individuals with only one idea in common

>Cutrone told us, “We’re a group of pagans, Jews, witches and voodoo practioners trying to do something for feminism and the retail business.”

Every fuckin time!

What if I'm not a progressive Atheist?

At least you are honest that you have a system of beliefs, just that yours doesnt include a god, because otherwise
>ITT: triggered atheists
>but... but.. not believing something is not a belief
I prefer the honest atheists like you

I don't see any, plus you should notice the casue and effect regarding the "muslim hordes" issue

First of all, I have never made a statement of your stupidity, just pointing out that having something greater than other thing doesn't make it a god, as someone who understand scientific method you know there are no greater/lesser laws, just ones more influential in situation and ones less. Secondary, I don't really understand what does it mean, 'His works'. What exactly do you see that can't be explained without bringing god in it?

"He saw that most of them, in common with their cast-off priestcraft, could not escape from the delusion that life has a meaning apart from that which men dream into it; and could not lay aside the crude notion of ethics and obligations beyond those of beauty, even when all Nature shrieked of its unconsciousness and impersonal unmorality in the light of their scientific discoveries. Warped and bigoted with preconceived illusions of justice, freedom, and consistency, they cast off the old lore and the old ways with the old beliefs; nor ever stopped to think that that lore and those ways were the sole makers of their present thoughts and judgments, and the sole guides and standards in a meaningless universe without fixed aims or stable points of reference. Having lost these artificial settings, their lives grew void of direction and dramatic interest; till at length they strove to drown their ennui in bustle and pretended usefulness, noise and excitement, barbaric display and animal sensation. When these things palled, disappointed, or grew nauseous through revulsion, they cultivated irony and bitterness, and found fault with the social order. Never could they realise that their brute foundations were as shifting and contradictory as the gods of their elders, and that the satisfaction of one moment is the bane of the next. Calm, lasting beauty comes only in dream, and this solace the world had thrown away when in its worship of the real it threw away the secrets of childhood and innocence."
-Based Lovecraft, 1922

>God being amused by kindergarten tier shit like this
Oh wew laddy boy.

the universal force or w/e wants you to be happy.
the devil and sadness is a man made concept.
life is about expending energy death is about stopping.

>You're so sure of yourself you must have evidence to support your assertion.

My assertion is that reality proves that religious miracle stories are demonstrable bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Universal bullshit.

I'm saying that it's *universally true* that these miracle stories are bullshit.

If you disagree then give me an example of a religious miracle story which doesn't fall into this category and we can see if it holds water.

>God not being amused by Humans
It's why he made us, user.

I do it as well

Yet those groups don't seem to care about Christian morals nearly as much as more secular whites as is evidenced by rates of crime.
I think the answer lies in a group that begins with L rather than A. Even the absolute left - the communists - realized the problems of Islam and communist countries were by no means liberal.

>Militant
>Science20

Damn. I knew this article was trash before i finished the first sentence.

the only universal truth you're giving me is that you can't provide me with a universal truth.

beyond your unwillingness to do so because you're not stupid and you realize that i'd be able to properly discredit any 'truth' you presented thus far, you then acquiesce that there is no such thing as an absolute truth, and that somethings we do not understand.

i ask you to not put words in my mouth, and answer this next question. Why do we not understand some aspects of creation? Moreover, are we capable of understanding everything, and if we are, how will we know when we're done?

>Yet those groups don't seem to care about Christian morals nearly as much as more secular whites as is evidenced by rates of crime.
Christians in general have incarceration rates significantly greater relative to the total population than Atheists.

>it's another "journalist misinterprets """scientist""" and writes an extreme clickbait title" episode

1. Except we do. Casimir's effect is not a meme.
2. So?

>something metaphysical
I guess we have some different views on metaphysics, for me it is a part of philosophy, the discipline of thinking about stuff around and inside, this part tries to answer question like 'how did it begin, why, what is 'it'' and the like. Can't see how you go God from here.

Is a fedora a dogma

you're not crazy, but you're caught up in your thoughts. this is taking you out of the present moment, out of reality, and getting you trapped in internal dialogues within your own mind. it's normal but you have to learn to snap out of it, and you can certainly train yourself to do so.

This thread consist of nothing but nominalist arguments and no argument about the actual article. The only atheistic philosophies ever created were Fascism and Communism and no one has made any more since those two failed.

t. mohammad

>implying we read articles

Faith is the belief that a higher power exists.
Atheism is the belief that no higher power exists.
Burden of proof would normally solve this problem, but as long as there are questions and phenomena that cannot be comprehended or explained, the plausibility of a supernatural force cannot be fully rejected. And so, there is no absolute truth and choosing to believe or not believe in one is just that, a belief.

I have done this since I was 12 lol. Hearing what you are thinking has helped a surprising amount.

>looks at imaginary camera
>cue laugh track

>fascism failed.
No.