Will you join them in standing against Drumpf Sup Forums?

Will you join them in standing against Drumpf Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?18328-1/national-victory-celebration-parade
archive.is/h2dev
youtu.be/NsT1Qrhi2gU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is a military parade a bad thing?

Run em over. Then drive through the courtroom amnesty international files grievances in

those 13 people better be niggers

Plus we've had military parades before. I can't quite remember when the last one was, I think it was after the first Gulf War.

I don't know why everyone is flipping their shit about this, we've done it before without incident or anyone going bananas and accusing the government of being authoritarian.

It implies the ability of defending yourself and taking pride in it. They are allergic to masculinity

run them the fuck over!

"This is not a military authoritarian state"

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

WE YOU JOIN US
WE
WE

Yep, I knew we had one for the Gulf War, found it:

c-span.org/video/?18328-1/national-victory-celebration-parade

archive.is/h2dev
Military parades are good.

Because studies have shown that watching such things increases the pride and love the viewer has for their the nation. The Democrat platform is based on tearing down the nation and replacing it with (((something else))). Thus this must be stopped at all costs because it counters their agenda.

The solution is simple, run them over

youtu.be/NsT1Qrhi2gU

>This but with a tank

Fully erect.

Once a year here in Arkansas, there is a festival called Paint the Town Red. Seems maybe we should lend this title to the parade if these fools actually want to become the newest highway designs.

>we already have 13 people

What would happen in that situation? I guess police would pull them away, but there's a cordon and stuff- you can't just run jump in front of the tanks.
I hope some nigger throws himself under the tracks thinking it'l stop lol

They can't be niggers if they're people

becuase its a huge waste of money?

The Great Triggering comtinues.

So are illegal immigrants, refugees, and minorities. :)

Can we re-use /rwss/ for this?
except this time the safety is dragging fat leftists out of the path of the tanks
it should be left to civilians, not the military or police. they choose to lie down, we choose to shoo them away

Lucky tank drivers.....

Government in general is a waste of money.

So is just about everything our government spends money on

Ceremony is important. Humans are not robots.

Because trump is uber fascist super Hitler of course. And if those tanks aren’t stopped they will crush allll the section 8 housing throughout the land.

People are retarded. That Chinese guy was standing up to the communists. You know the same people they are.

They would be stopped long before they get close enough.

Lefty/pacifist/cuck blablawhatever the buzzword is nowadays here, this idea is stupid. They won't let you near the tanks in the first place and blocking them would be a stupid idea anyway. Take up all the prime spots and turn your back in complete silence for instance, that will look and sound horrible on tv. Trump is all show and no go, if the show fails, he feels like an idiot. Ruin the show.

Trump is trying to make America great again.

I remember as a kid when my grandfather took me to see some tanks that were rolling through town on their way to a base. They stopped and let everyone climb up and get some photos. It was really cool. These hippies seem to want to try to ruin everything.

>Military parades are expensive

It's literally some vehicles and dudes marching around. There's no way a parade costs more than two Abrams.

Sounds like a goddamn good way to get put in jail.

>Sup Forums cries about society of the spectacle
>wants useless military parades

you can't make this shit up

>we you join us?
>liberal education

You ruin our country. You wouldn’t stop those tanks if they were on their way to kill White Russians would you?

its not. they want to live out their fantasy of being like the OP's pic. using trump as an excuse.

military parades are a time honored tradition of European people

ask them if france is democratic, since their favourite won against fascist le pen and still making parades.

There will be one token, gender neutral nog. The rest will be purple haired blobs with problem glasses.

>that groyper in the likes

That picture wasn't a military parade, Trump is against the Chinese government, that guy was against communist brainwashing-they revamped their entire education because of Tianamen..
I could keep going if I was bothered too, these people are retarded on so many levels, never ceases to amaze me how damaged they are.

Is it as much of a waste of money as the Mueller investigation?

>Spend 600 billion a year on something
>Not allowed to see it in action

Pick one bankrupt third worlder

They wont fucking run them over, the police will just walk up and move them.
They will just end up looking retarded..

One is an uncommon but not unheard of, peacetime military show. The other is a show of force involving the deaths of thousands via military force and brutality, something of which still haunts people on the mainland to this day.

>Gasoline, security, roadblocks, transport, militairy payments, building stands/sound equipment

It sounds pretty expensive honestly.

I would because I don't believe in violence so ye....

>can't even into guy debord
kys faggot

exactly, that money would be better spent feeding africans and subsidizing amazon

Imagine being the tank driver running over 13 unemployed communists.
God I wish that was me

Anyone got that webm of ISIS running a guy over with a T55

>muh communism

>most powerful military in the world
>constantly threatened by nuclear and near nuclear powers
>shouldn't show off our military or be proud of it

These people are retarded

Nobody cares if a bunch of women and virtue signalers turn their back on Trump. Everyone already knows they hate him, it will just make them look like oversized babies and turn more people to the right. Actually now that I think about it that sounds hilarious, you weak leftie faggots should totally do it.

Sort your children America seriously.

God,they need a good smacking.

if Sup Forums ever had a coherent thought, they would instantly accept a contradictory position as long as it has to do with Drumpf, (((them))), or NatSoc

it's the era of spectacle, you can't get rid of it so you might as well utilize it

>muh communism

It's not about what the left thinks, it's about what Trump thinks. If they bulldoze through and it's dead silent and nobody is watching, he feel like shit. I mean he gets triggered by Dems not clapping, like the fucking child that he is.

>unemployed
Implying they aren’t a mix of paid protestors collecting shekels and useless unemployed welfare scum

cucks

liberals have been socially engineered to despise nationalism

mfw I drive M1 over tranny protesters

...but Tiananmen Square wasn't a military parade

You sound like the child desu. You don’t deserve the protection of a nation state. Please go live in Somalia. No one will miss you.

NOOOOOOO, fucking roll them over!! I wanna watch the parade, more machines and no niggers plz.

That soyboy voice. That reasoning. Jesus Christ.

What matters is the swing voters who will watch the Left acting like retards and be pushed towards the Right ad a result.

I knew there would be liberal salt over the military parade announcement.

this US hating liberal faggot is getting rekt in the twitter comments...

Id ride the barrel of that badboy naked with a crumpet and tophat given the chance, fuck trying to stop that thing.
>id even ride the freedom shell up my ass for as far as it could throw me

its not the media looks to deflect from embarrassing things by pointing out to this normal healthy display of national pride and their retard viewers buy it
also the goose step is a normal thing we used to do it

Has Trump done anything to warrant a parade tho?

>We you join us
>We
Why can't these fuck-ups do a simple spell check before posting?

Its a waste of money everyone stop celebrating!
>using that logic you should stop celebrating being a year closer to death with new iphone

he defeated ISIS

sturdy hardbody

When can I sign up to go see it?

>Sup Forums is one person... Again

Yeah because this virtue signalling and pouting went real well for the dems at SOTU and didn't make them look like pathetic children at all.

what

I would masturbate every day to video of tanks rolling over blue-haired, pussy hat wearing soygoys and soyettes.

>Tiananmen Square wasn't a military parade

>Year of our Lord 2018
>expecting leftists to understand more than the most superficial aspects

It does raise an interesting question, though: if they weren't prepared to use lethal force, why the hell wasn't the Chinese government send in tanks but not be prepared with riot cops to grab people who stand in front of the tanks?

Eisenhower and Kennedy had military parades for their inaugurations and they literally just landed the gig, they hadn't done shit yet.

You don't need to be personally deserving of a military parade to have one.

All you've done is constantly routed them back into Syria when they get restless and try to expand outwards.

he's not wrong

>move them
You mean arrest them. It'll be wonderful

I'd laugh if they just sprayed the 50. a few meters in front of them, they'd run like bitches guaranteed

>standing against Drumpf

>They actually intend to lay down in front of the tanks

Ok, which one of you gave them this idea?

>Gasoline, transport, roadblocks
Wow, if only the US Military didn't have godly logistics capabilities.

>Security
It's almost like the military is involved

>Military payments
You mean salary? The thing the usually get anyway?

>Building stands/sound equipment
What is the US Army Corps of Engineers?

Can I drive the tank?

Because "Guns are evil!"

so does educating and housing illiterate shithole turd worlders. Humans thrive on conflict, just because you're defective doesn't mean we all are

>Spend 600 billion a year on something
>Not allowed to see it in action

This
They should shoot liver rounds and race each other too

that's a fancy way of saying they've lost 99% of their territory in a single year
not that I'd expect a bong to know anything about military

I hope this happens. 100% would watch some land whales lay in front of tanks.

pay debts

>that's a fancy way of saying they've lost 99% of their territory in a single year
Yeah, thanks to Russian and Syrian forces not you.

It's called a Tank Biathlon.