twitter.com/heuteshow/status/960608623578767360

120db.info/

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=HB8uhcOxofM
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=AfM8CYnyUks
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3X9LvC9WkkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UzK0CbrHs9I
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173291387/GroKo-Einigung-Das-wollen-Union-und-SPD-in-der-Zuwanderungspolitik-aendern.html
7tv.de/akte/2018-oerlinghausen-kriminelle-in-der-kleinstadt-clip
t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/id_82883426/keine-grosse-koalition-spd-chef-martin-schulz-wirbt-fuer-neuen-weg.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173291816/Kevin-Kuehnert-machen-die-SPD-Personalien-fassungslos.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

bump, thanks OP

same question because new thread right after i asked the question:
for all germans here, are you integrated into society or are you loners and your real culture is an american imageboard?

NPD-Voters...
OP-please.

OLD THREAD

why would you care, BKA?

bump and thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=3X9LvC9WkkQ

>for all germans here, are you integrated into society or are you loners and your real culture is an american imageboard?

>have friends and shti
>find said american board
>sperg out
>loose half of my friends
>slowly coming back on track
>feeling lonely because going to the gym doesnt really make you interact with people
>planning on starting with "turnen" again, but just for amateurs or any other sport with the possibility to interact with human beans
>going to finish my B.Sc in 6 months. probably have to do a Master
rate me

Why you want to know that?

>rate me
reddit/10

>refugee post is first

nope, /fit/

new-bump!

i'm actually not bka, i'm wake since 2012 when i saw videos of volker pispers, jasinna etc. - then i discovered ron paul, gregory mannarino, chris duane, mark dice, mark passio etc. and kept also browsing on Sup Forums
i'm just curious. because i don't feel very integrated into this society, i just want to be left alone. i feel like most people drag you down into consumerism and into their brainwashed programming.

Doh!

for the dude who requested the retarded pepe on the Tiger I

Bachelor in?

he wants to meassure the autism level. it is very high. we have officially three autists in this thread
>tay-user
>confed-user
>some deutsch-user

material science/ Werkstofftechnik

shut the fuck up, you sad virgin

>2012
nigga, what have you been doing all these years? were you born already when 9/11 happened?

>nope, /fb/
ftfy

trips against trips?
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

That was me, but i am disappointed you didnt gray-scale it to fit it.

baka.

>virgin

>b-buh i fugg a girl that one time, and then i got the redpills and then half friends then i go ot uni, pls rate
yes you fucking virgin, shut up

are you still /fit/ or did you lose your gains?

>Me - Sütterlinanon isn't even a mention's worth autist...

ok ok, im woriking on it

its our running gag, always forgetting someone

>yes you fucking virgin, shut up
butthurt nigga who doesnt have rich parents so he can fully enjoy the lifestyle of a lazy student

gained 17 kg in 2 years.

OK?

i am talking about state certified autism and not about "autism is hella ova drug xD"

dude he forgot about 10 people
>drunk irish cottbus axe guy
>kaiseryank
>OP sven
>sütterlianon
>tayanon
>confedanon

seriously, i am talking about real autism and not just internet autism

17 kg but not in lean muscle mass i guess.
shit user, you need to fix this. we need more chads with chad-physique

mach dich nicht zum obst.

And what's "funny" is, it is exactly these kinds of people who accuse right-wing nationalists of being selfish and narcissistic. "The left always projects" is no meme.

shut up fatty

kek some of my OC (I screencapped those and put them side by side from that ridiculous anti-white propaganda video)

>answering a data mining question
>wasting a get for it
HONORARY LEAF

oh i am sorry
wonderful insult kek

>previous thread
>mentioning USE
>not EUdSSR

I'm disappoint.

EY ISCH FICKE DEINE MUDDA, DU OBST!

viel hilft viel

schulz ist so ein hurensohn. all i hear rn is
> blabla
> i wanna be foreign minister
> blalbala

>Be sad/mad because of GroKo shit
>Go on Spiegel.de and read GroKo article comments
>See all those assblasted boomers and SPD Shills cry that they have been betrayed
>know that we will inevitably win
>feels good man

Omg mehr info bitte. Bin im ersten Semester und überlege das auch zu machen. Danke

jetzt hat der hurensohn schon zwei trips verschwendet, nackiere dich selber.

>implying these naive fucks will ever learn

>See all those assblasted boomers and SPD Shills cry that they have been betrayed
we are the cure for that disease

redpill me on spd, because i didn't pay any attention. did they promise 100% not to make a GroKo to their voters?

> ich will als außenminister der bundesrepublik deutschland in die regierung eintreten

schulz right now on phoenix

>implying
boomers gonna boom, they vote the same next time. hope their numbers thin out abit.

yup. schulz and stegner both repeatedly claimed that.

schulz even said he will never be part of a merkel cabinet.
now he just said he wants to become foreign minister in the coming merkel cabinet. spineless piece of shit

Good stuff, have a Poem.
Es gibt eine Sorte im deutschen Volk, Die wollen zum Volk nicht gehören, Sie sind auch nur die Tropfen Gift die uns im Blute gären, Und weil der lebenskräftige Leib sie auszuscheiden trachtet, So hassen sie mit Vermögen ihn und hätten ihn gern verachtet.
Und was für Zeichen auch am Himmel steh'n Licht oder Wetterwolke, sie gehen stehts mit dem Pöbel zwar doch nimmer mit dem Volke.

Can't mulz the Schulz
youtube.com/watch?v=UzK0CbrHs9I

>sie gehen stehts mit dem Pöbel zwar doch nimmer mit dem Volke
wonderful

do you like chemistry and physics?
It is basically some kind of chemistry career which focuses on solid materials. it is a lot about measuring and determining data about said materials. You learn how the material interact with their surroundings and you learn hot to apply this knowledge in the industry. but you have to inform yourself beforehand about your university or Fachhoschule. Uni focuses on science, while the Fachhochschule prepairs you for the industry (which i personally prefer)

About to have a beer with a friend, it always gets political. Anything specific I should tell him?

>look mom, I used that new meme that I found
lurk mal noch ein bisschen Eugen.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173291387/GroKo-Einigung-Das-wollen-Union-und-SPD-in-der-Zuwanderungspolitik-aendern.html

you should tell him that germany will get its own h1b1-visa program and certain industries will get fooded with poos and other more or less educated 3rd worlders.

also rejected asylum seekers will gain easier access to the job market.

give it a few decades and germans will all look like el goblino alemania

Niemand hat die Absicht eine GroKo zu errichten...

wow, what the fuck.
I feel much less autistic seeing this much of propaganda.
>little girls fantasizing about romancing a hairy alcoholic cuck kanzler
>MEGA XDDDD
>He so cool, his train has no brakes ell em eff aye ohhh
>he suppowds da femenesm 4 stronk wamin
>stronk 4 EUdSSR

I couldn't come up with this shit after a line of coke. what the fuck.

nice dude, I started turnen during my studies as well, its nice to get to know people, its traditional and its redpilled

Okay thx. I took a break for work and I do a year where you can look into various fields. Mint green its called. I didnt have chemistry for a long time. Is it doable?

Thanks lad, that's a good one

in image form in case anyone cares

>Boomers gonna boom
Und bist du nicht willig, so brauch ich Gewalt...

>Is it doable?
everything is. i advice you to comeback here and ask other anons who have studied for advice. is chemistry doable? Well, you need some sort of love for science in general. If you have this interest/love, you will do it. You may struggle in the beginning, but you will adapt to the standards of your university

true that. Turner are real bros

i always wondered, how do you make screenshots like that? how do you cover an area larger than your screen shows?

t. brainlet

kek

check out boomers reaping what they sowed. i bet they are still too arrogant or too dumb to admit that they brought it upon themselves

7tv.de/akte/2018-oerlinghausen-kriminelle-in-der-kleinstadt-clip

Ihr könnt ja mal rufen!

even if you fail to have the functionality to have it shot in one picture, you can still make several screenshots and cut them together.

>how do you make screenshots like that?
By using FireShot for Firefox for example.

k thx

He's a slimey looking kike

I just threw four parts into paint and removed the ads

jeez, i'd be too lazy for that. thx for the work

Gottkaaaaaanzler!

Aufpassen Leute, rassistische Gewalt ist überall!

t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/id_82883426/keine-grosse-koalition-spd-chef-martin-schulz-wirbt-fuer-neuen-weg.html

ey judenschulze gib ne runde aus!
>visuelle gewalt
oh wew

Translation:
"Ok Martin (Schulz), sit down.
One ministerial post for you
You can wait four years and you'll get the credibility of the SPD on top.
Or you put the final nail in the SPD's coffin ...
by taking the ministerial post now."

We know.

its only funny if you know the context

Maddin!

It's amazing how he is willing to screw absolutely everyone over as long as it means he gets to work further towards the united states of Europe

>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173291816/Kevin-Kuehnert-machen-die-SPD-Personalien-fassungslos.html

It's HAPPENING!
>youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q

Der SPD-Führung mal schnell ein Bein zu stellen, kostet im Durchschnitt also nicht mehr als ein Essen bei McDonald‘s

>should we do it?
i refuse giving them a single penny but its still tempting

Noooo, calm it. They have a record-amount of new members that are going to say no. the most amount of voters dont want a GroKo and remember the last vote they had? they amassed 46% approval, with the newbies it might increase hefty

just an anecdote but i read this book she published and co-authored back in elementary school. this started my interest in politics