DNA suggests 10,000-year-old Brit had dark skin, blue eyes

The oldest-known Briton had dark skin and blue eyes, researchers said Wednesday after analyzing DNA from a 10,000-year-old skeleton found in a cave. "It seems that pale eyes entered Europe long before pale skin or blond hair," one scientist said.

Scientists led by museum DNA expert Ian Barnes drilled into the skull to extract DNA from bone powder. They say analysis indicates he had blue eyes, dark curly hair and “dark to black” skin pigmentation.

The researchers say the evidence suggests that Europeans’ pale skin tones developed much later than originally thought.

seattletimes.com/nation-world/dna-suggests-10000-year-old-brit-had-dark-skin-blue-eyes/

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-canaanite-lebanese-genetics-20170727-story.html?outputType=amp
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/
bbc.com/news/science-environment-42939192
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/first-modern-britons-dark-black-skin-cheddar-man-dna-analysis-reveals
telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

use the catalog m'kay?

Muslims were invading europe back when whites were still bashing other races with clubs and spears, how is this news

(((notice something?)))

>The researchers say the evidence suggests that Europeans’ pale skin tones developed much later than originally thought
The whole point of adapting lighter skin was to better trap our body heat in the cold. Light eyes are good at seeing in low-light conditions.

One of the first adaptions of modern humans was having dark skin to better shield the internal processes from Africa's intense heat. You don't need a heat-resistant blanket in the freezing cold, so if humans didn't already utilize clothing they would likely have lighter skin as melanin isn't too difficult to stop producing. Eye color is not quite as simple, because while our skin is more like a painting, our eyes are like colored cables and wires bundled together.

Every.Single.Time.

Maybe that’s when melatonin got it’s magical properties.... from leprechauns!

The appearance of the white man is chronicled in Genesis. It acknowledges that lower forms of bi pedal primates existed then. Too bad we never could refrain from putting our Dick’s in them.

Came looking. Found. Every fucking time.

When all this shit gets unpacked. Every tendril revealed. Every lie corrected.
Every day is going to be a joy of "Check out what the jews were doing this time!" news items.

Just how fucking distorted has our world view and science become with these manipulations?

Are you ashamed of your appreciation of the white race, so that you must call us lower forms? Where are your great societies? Perhaps they were destroyed?

stop replying

And then the noble European evolved into a white.

Can't the see that this brown skinned Aryan looks 10 times more evolved than the average African.

It's also hilarious that they are jumping on this. As if all dark-skinned people were the same (Indian vs. Ghanians etc..).

fuck off dumb retard nigger

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

>no DNA was found
You fucking what, M8??
The what are they fucking basing this Paki's skin colour on??

stop replying

Out of Africa is bullshit, though.
This is a counter-narrative to recent inroads into where the races split and who is a branching of which common ancestor.

We got our brains in the ice, not the desert.

>((((((((((suggests))))))))))

stop replying

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

Literally Jew propaganda.

LOXISM.

btw the so called Jews are prepping to invade Lebanon.

Who are the Lebanese?

Literally Canaanites. Israel/Palestine belong to them.

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-canaanite-lebanese-genetics-20170727-story.html?outputType=amp

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/

Every.Single.Time.

The public's inability to notice.

>you keep replying to this bait

every.fucking.time

And brits moved to america, thus making the mutt meme true!

Go fuck yourself?

If there's another thread, link to it. I didn't see it and I don't take orders from faggot hall monitors.

>it has always changed and will change
oy vey goyim it's a natural cycle so prep the bull

I knew something was up. 10,000 years isn't enough time for modern Europeans to have evolved from an African.

So... are you going to keep this thread bumped all night ? or... should i just wait for the next Cheddar-man bait thread ?

fucking retards.

>He doesnt like funposting about jews

Look here moshe, calm your tits before I give you a post term abortion fag

Loxism.

Kidding aside, the Jewish assault on Europeans is growing brazen as fuck.

Oh look it's a fellow White person!

Wow

have a (you)

Try not to cut yourself on that edge kiddo

jews...

I've had moderate success with the Every Single Time meme. The only person who hasn't been made uncomfortable is a close friend who also knows the Jews have a collective identity and whose kikery is a sociobiological phenomenon. She's okay with it for some reason but then again she's a genius that was unfortunately born as a millenial.

>meme flag
If it's nighttime where you are, you live in a shithole!

you know you don't need to make 3 threads every 10 minutes for it
just use the search function

Sup Forums you disappoint me.
All day and I have yet to see FaceApp Mr Cheddar.
Do it for me please (because I can't).

it's a 1 post ID shill

Europeans were bleached by MENA people

Pic related is the WHITE Haplogroup, if you don't have it you're either a negroid or a mongoloid.

Were his ancestors gay pedos so they developed the last name around it?

Whiter than you, Mohammed

51 KB
Bullshit, they did dna testing years ago, they even found he had a direct descendant living a few miles away.
This is a pic from a few years ago, showing the recreation and his descendant.
Fug

wrong, all the oldest depigmentation alleles are found among Europeans with no basal Eurasian ancestry
a 13k years old Ukranian hunter gatherer was already fully depigmented(in skin)
neolithic Anatolians almost surely got their white skin alleles from their WHG-related ancestry from the Balkans
wouldn't be surprised if the WHG-related ancestry in Natufians is also the reason for white skin in levantines

Literally every time.

every time

Piss off jew.

Every.Fucking.Time

Fucking edomites. Every single time.

Children of the devil.

That doesn't prove anything. Diekmann and Dickman are different surnames

This is about family and ancestory not skin color. Doesn't matter what skin color ancient Britains were.

>falling for fake news

How sad. You faggots eat up propaganda like it's nothing.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-42939192
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/first-modern-britons-dark-black-skin-cheddar-man-dna-analysis-reveals

telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/

>bbc propaganda source
>2 tabloids with the same news
Are you fucking retarded. Where is your point?
"Researchesrs from (((London's))) Natural History Museum" is telling already. And on a sidenote, how many researchers with a laboratory are actually part of a museum?

>a 13k years old Ukranian hunter gatherer was already fully depigmented(in skin)
Ukraine was populated by EHGs not a by WHGs

>WHG-related ancestry is also the reason for white skin in levantines
La Brana pls

Natufians did not have any WHG admixture but (partially) shared a common ancestry with WHGs, and this common ancesty did not have any influence on WHGs' pigmention considering that they were still dark-skinned until they were bleached and civilized by Natufian-derivated ENFs.

"Suggests" sounds like "science" to me!

This was meant for (You)

>according to sources

>New research suggests the UK lies to demoralise whites

>The oldest known meme of a jew had dark skin, Sup Forums researchers announced on Wednesday after analysing a hard disk from a 386SX from 1986 found in parent's basement. " It seems that kike memes entered the usernet before even pepe or bubble girl " one scientist said.

> anons led by Andrew Anglin drilled into the harddisk to extract the kike from an old file format. They say Sup Forums indicates the 1st jews were niggers.

> Sup Forums says the evidence suggests that Jew's pale skin tones developed much later when they start raping white children

> " fucking nigger kikes, open borders for israel , let their african nigger brethern restore the original kikes DNA by racemixing with Israeli jewish women " said one user

There should be a way to meme this. White people are evolved blacks where blacks never evolved properly. Something along those lines would have chimpout effects

my point still fully stands and you haven't even addressed it
depigmentation alleles are found in population without any basal Eurasian ancestry, while basal rich populations in the near east lacked those
ergo the most likely explanation is that depigmentation alleles are related to European populations

Ukranian foragers themselves were part WHG-related anyway, and now we have Balkan hunter gatherers who are mostly WHG and already showed those depigmentation alleles

WHG-proper is just a small set of very bottlenecked foragers who repopulated west Europe

>britain

Tell me, was getting to wank over being an empire (while still kept segregated in a lower class in your own country) worth this?

Im just happy the jews are raping Britain first. At least we get to see the people who caused all of this get a big kike doze of justice before they turn on us.

This is about family and ancestory not skin color. Doesn't matter what skin color ancient Britains were.

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

saged obviously

>saged obviously
How dare the goyim call out our blatant propaganda.

WHY ARE THERE FIFTY OF THESE FUCKING RETARDED THREADS
DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS MODS

>mods
>doing their job

I don't notice anything

Teaniggers confirmed to be non-white

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Perhaps they remain hidden from you.

wrong, early European farmers were mostly I and some J.
E is right before pic related btw.

don't get assmad user. the thread keep popping up cos it makes anons like u get mad. Do something productive. Make counter memes like I did that damage the shill's agenda. Screencap and save the good counter memes. When the rabbi in charge of the shill group see's the counter memes he'll order his shills to stop spamming that thread : damage control trying to stop the spread of counter memes

lol, here's the actual skull

That's an interesting idea. They're saying "look, Britains used to be black/brown and we're migrants too, Britishness doesn't exist", but by the same token if brits evolved to be white, have Africans just not evolved?

This is great news! It means British people have a natural right to the resources in Africa!

Y'all sure are going all out with this shit!

Kay.
So that means niggers will finally shut the fuck up about colonialism, since we are all basically kangz now?
We wuz coming home and shieet?
Or maybe they can shut the fuck up about how whitey is rayciss, since we aren't really whitey at all?

>WHG was in Britain 10,000 years ago
shocker

by the way, a couple of Russian foragers recently have been found to possess Y-DNA J and J1
I wouldn't be surprised if Y-DNA IJ will turn out to be related to an upper paleolithic European population that expanded in the near east and is responsible for the higher relatedness of late European foragers to modern near east, the infamous UHG ancestry theorized since ~2014

sure they got DNA out of this rotten shit. it was probably completely useless so they made kike fanfiction

All humans had dark skin 10,000 years ago this is not news. These dark skinned humans were the ancestors of white people, you'd have to go back thousands of years before you find a common ancestor of this skeleton fella and sub saharan Africans.

How do i apply for my slavery reparations?

Maybe someone will explain to a laymen how you can extract enough DNA information to determine that a subject has blue eyes on a 10,000 year old corpse..? I've only seen sources that state that current technology can make the determination of skin colour and eye colour from 800-1000 years so how..?

no idiot, aDNA is super advanced recently
stupid nigger, WHG was caucasoid and extremely old.

WHG also originally spread the trait for blue eyes.

>All humans had dark skin 10,000 years ago
no, gradual depigmentation had actually been going on for a long time in Eurasia before then. Neanderthal probably had light skin, and they were human.

>you'd have to go back thousands of years before you find a common ancestor of this skeleton fella and sub saharan Africans.
maybe true for Africans, but the Middle East has been populated for an absolutely fucklong time.

>my point still fully stands and you haven't even addressed it
I have
WHG=/=EHG

WHGs got their white genes from Natufian-related ENFs, while EHGs, as you said, obtained them from another source.

> while basal rich populations in the near east lacked those
The Near-East was a diverse place thus Anatolian_Neolithic =/= Natufian; CHG =/= Natufian; Iran_Neolithic =/= Natufian
ENFs themselves were a mix of Anatolian_Neolithic + Levant_Neolithic(Natufian-derivated)

You own pic shows that SLC24A5 is more present among ENFs than WHGs.

>were PART WHG-related anyway
But not WHG themselves.

>Balkan hunter gatherers who are mostly WHG and already showed those
Source ?

the blue eyed phenotype is mostly regulated by a rather small part of DNA, I think a certain allele in the HERC2 gene by itself explains something like 98% of variation between blue vs non blue, so it's a very good predictor
ergo if you are lucky enough to be able to reconstruct that part of DNA, you can make good inferences, and it just so happens that the climate of Europe, plus the location of the findings, plus the very high tech we have been getting in the very last years are enough to get a rather good sequencing with good coverage
there are plenty of specimen with poor coverage and of which we do not know the eye color

citation for homo sapiens sapiens having light skin prior to 10,00 BP?

WE

Compare to the original European in pic related to the monstrosity (((they))) have concocted.

I see you still don't address the core of my point
>WHGs got their white genes from Natufian-related ENFs
lmao, then why don't they have basal Eurasian ancestry? if it came from the near eastern side of their ancestry, then you'd expect both EHG and WHG to show basal ancestry, but they don't
you won't address this point because you are blinded by your ideology

>You own pic shows that SLC24A5 is more present among ENFs than WHGs.
and? ENF come after WHGs and had totally different diets and lifestyles, timeline matters

>Source ?
the goddamn pic itself

>Believing recreations using only DNA
>In the ignorant age of 2018
It will be no less than a century before we are able to accurately recreate what people looked like just from DANA samples
And anyone saying otherwise is a liar and you should point at hem and scream JEW before running off

>I wouldn't be surprised if Y-DNA IJ will turn out to be related to an upper paleolithic European population
IJ is a Native Near-Eastern haplogroup that later expanded into Europe.

>that expanded in the near east
Nice power fantasy but we are the ones that conquered(BellBeaker-like conquest) them and enslaved them like we are doing today with Europeans.

Pic related

the core here is very simple
you have white skinned European foragers with no basal Eurasian ancestry living more than 10k years ago in the Balkans and Ukraine
you'd have to make up some seriously shitty explanation to link those alleles to the near east, when both early Natufians and hotu lacked those

>Ukrainians were building intricate plaster made cities with up to 100k people in them in 30k BC and then tearing them down after a few decades and rebuilding them again ad infinium
>Muslims didn't exist until 1200 AD
Mk