Why do inbred lower class #MAGA chuds vote agaisnt their own economic interests?

Making faggots cry on TV is my only interest.

how many times does this slide thread get posted everyday?

the left can't may may
>in all fields

Honest question. How many people need to die before we stop trying communism?

I didn't know that me paying less taxes is against my own interests.

Fun fact: conservatives don't care about your taxes

It's almost like Jews are trying to assassinate the character of Ben Garrison.
Do they really see him as a threat?

paying for wealthy people’s tax cuts is against your interests

Real communism has not been tried

>Glove
>football
>field
>sky

Damn Ben I'm still confused, we need more labels man.

Well, duh, it hasn't.

voting for higher taxes.
Not exactly in anyone's economic interest unless you're on the government tit.

The red pill: There is no such thing as real communism.

Maybe, but its quite obvious that USSR and other "communist" countries were a far cry from what Marx had envisioned.

Why do leftwing retards repeat the same bullshit again and again

>it thinks it can meme

Why do leftists think grown men using my daughters bathroom is in my own economic interest?

Why do so-called "communist" countries always fuck up so badly? Where did they all go wrong?

Yes, Marx clearly had demonstrated no understanding of base human motivation or simple economics because he was a useless jew turd.
He was real big on theft of other people property, I mean "seizing the means of production".

I guess because:
1. Its mostly tried in shithole countries in the first place;
2. Wrong people take the power - either literal retards or those, pursuing their own interests.

Central planning never works 100%, errors are compounded, eventually leading to famine and mass deaths as people realize that its not working and fight back. The state responds with "re-education camps".
And retarded apologists claim "it wasnt real communism!!!" for the umpteenth time a generation later.

Because you aren't getting the tax cuts.

It doesn't really matter "what Marx had envisioned" since what Marx envisioned is fever dream delusion tier.

The reason muh real communism has never existed is because once you get to that revolution/transition phase, the people calling the shots figure out being in charge feels nice. Which is kind of funny. Marx's whole theory of history is that new economic system brings in new oppressors, but that his snake oil dream is supposed to be the end of that. But in practice it's just chasing the dragon and picking new oppressors.

>2. Wrong people take the power - either literal retards or those, pursuing their own interests.

Hahaha. You haven't figured out that those are the only people that ever take power.

SAGE ALL GAY SLIDE THREAD, VOTING IN MILLIONS OF RAPEFUGEES IS NOT IN ANYONE INTEREST EXCEPT THEM. SAGE

>benny G edits
>resorting to stealing right wing memes and slapping communism on them
the absolute state of the left

Also this bonus I just got thanks to the tax cut is very much in my economic interest

Why do Marxist filth keep campaigning for their own death.

All Marxists should be hunted to the ends of the Earth and executed

Mostly, but not always. Sometimes they really strive to make their nation prosper.

I love how nuleftist chapo faggots can only say chud because they're not allowed to use any good insults in fear of upsetting one of their fat 2spirit racequeer followers

Deep down you wish you were paying for nonwhites to replace you.