WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=da6WP22CscY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU

WUZ

white women deserve the BBC

Britain was frozen 10.000 years ago, most of it under an ice sheet. I don't know where Cheddar is but anyway there must have been very few human there.

whatsup my fellow niggers

Blatant propagouda.

>Early brits had dark skin, therefore modern brits are literally black people
They were proto-whites and not even black.

>Haha those emotional leftard hate facts.
>Fact that first brit is black
>nonono it's propaganda.

You act like those black people who can't accept that egypt as not black.

Are they sure it's because of race and not sunburn or just being dirty?

So brits have evolved
Good job calling negros primitive humans

That one went a little bit over your head, didn't it?

>have little to no shelter
>Bright ice sheet all over the area
Tickles the pickle that people are bringing this up as if it was ever in question, of course they had darker skin then we do, dark skin does not a nigger make.

>curly hair
More shit is being made up. There has never been in any study any remarks about the hair texture of these people.

wtf i hate facts now

But you are still acting like an emotional leftard.

13:55
youtube.com/watch?v=da6WP22CscY

Thats a good point, I see no evidence for curly hair or that massive niggernose, they just added it to make it closer to black people I suppose.

I'll spell it out for you, autistic netherbro.

>CHEDDAR man.
>propaGOUDA

No no no no NO. Don't you understand? This PROVES that the first Brits were actually African-Americans. Stop trying to rewrite history!

>one skeleton is evidence of the entire population

so a guy wandered from africa up to britain

Doesn't really matter considering we've exposed all the blacks to a virus that rewrote their genes to make the genes for African traits weaker than the genes for traditional white traits.

It's only a matter of time now.

>Scientific proves first brit is black
>Try to prove they're wrong by posting some youtube video from anobody with a funny accent wew.

Seems like

his is about family and ancestory not skin color. Doesn't matter what skin color ancient Britains were.

>cheddarman
Cheeto trump Santa Maria
The time traveling theory is correct

This is about family and ancestory not skin color. Doesn't matter what skin color ancient Britains were.

Blacks invented white culture. All of your technology belongs to us.

When will they realize this KANGS AND SHIIIEEEET bullshit only ends up backfiring on them?

anything is better then ginger pale white skin. If anything this is something to be proud of before everything went wrong.

I love this shit.
Discovery that Cro magnon had dark skin when they arrived in Britain.
>Yeah all us pakis and wogs are real English and dis is proof
Ignoring the implicit fact that britons became white skinned because of living in Britain. The land changed us and we belong to it as much as it belongs to us.
FOREIGNER GO HOME.

Slim down his nose and straighten his hair and suddenly he's out of the reach of Africans. They know this.
>Scientific proves first brit is black
Can't fall back on this buzzword anymore, need to come up with a better explanation for the inconsistencies with skin alleles.

What, you don't believe them ? It's true.

Black brits. You should get used to it. Everyone on twitter is making fun of you haha.

I thought we already knew everyone started as niggers but then evolved

That group of people was also effectively wiped out about 4000 years ago by Indo-Europeans. It would be like claiming Americans are the descendants of Amerindians.

>That group of people was also effectively wiped out about 4000 years ago by Indo-Europeans.

No

Early Neolithic Farmer isn't even introduced until ~5000 years ago. The majority of men descend from Indo-Europeans because those who were here before were killed, enslaved, or taken as a war bride in the case of a woman, as one would expect in an invasion.

I'm seeing comments everywhere saying that racial lines didn't exist and that it's only a modern invention.

What the fuck? WHG and other races were EVEN MORE differentiated than modern people. The races lines were EVEN MORE clear.