You guys do realize that there is no way Trump would have beat Biden in 2016, right?

You guys do realize that there is no way Trump would have beat Biden in 2016, right?

Biden appeals to the non-racist, or only mildly racist, blue collar whites who voted Trump, and Biden is largely free from scandals or faux-scandals a la Benghazi or "e-mails." Biden is charismatic and comes off sincere, whereas Trump was only the former (and Hillary neither, unfortunately). Biden was also going through his son's death at the time, which would have given him a lot of sympathy (not that I think this is something that should be politicized in anyway, just something I'm stating as a matter of fact).

Biden is probably the Dem Trump should fear the most in 2020.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump won't be able to run. He'll be in jail.

Creepy Biden is a creep tho

Take pictures / videos out of context and anyone can look like a creep. Biden is just a touchy-feely guy and doesn't mean any harm by it.

You're right but there is no way Biden could've defeated Hillary's DNC rigging so he still would've lost.

Please let Biden run in 2020. That would be amazing.

>Implying dems would have nominated a white man in 2016, or ever will again.

Biden fucks kids

I agree but he won't run, the DNC is going to pick another loser and Trump will be reelected.

Watch them run Killary on the Platform yet again.

Biden won't run and can't run. For one, if he runs at this point he'll be seen as riding Obama's coattails.

For another, he has the images- which may or may not be innocuous in actuality- but will sabotage his optics and frame him as a pedo.

Cross this with him being a white male and thus not getting large automatic turnout from either the female or black vote and he has no real pivot.

That all assuming he wanted to at age 78, which I doubt he does.

Nice fucking joke.

You can't honestly tell me you'd be comfortable letting creepy uncle Joe whisper into your kid's ear and say "Oh stand over here in front of me, little user's innocent child." Just fuck right off.

TIL "touchy-feely-guy" means literally grabbing the breasts of underage girls...

evil never wins in the end retard.
this OP is a sad, yet prime example of a waste of human life and intellect.
kill yourself

It's useless to entertain these sorts of ideas. Just a total waste of time. You may as well spend time worrying about the weather.

skip to 1:30 and enjoy
>youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
>youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

>Trump wouldn't beat the guy who didn't even fucking run

maybe the normalization of pedophilia is the dems gearing up for PEDO JOE 2020

Imagine being such a faggot, that you want a pedophile as president, because you're too much of a poor faggot to have any investments.

Liberals like you should unironically kill yourselves.

that look on the babies face though
>If only you knew how bad things really are

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

>our corrupt warmonger canadidate failed
>why not a pedophile drug addict

Go right ahead Dems.

Please use Biden. Can't wait for the metoo on that fucker

Hillary vote = natural vote + corruption
Biden vote = natural vote + corruption

The Biden natural vote is greater than the Hillary natural vote, but the Hillary corruption vote is greater than the Biden corruption vote.

Bernie is similar to Biden in this respect.

Biden would absolutely rape Trump, and Trump fears this so much he won't even face him.
pic semi-related

Joe Biden pays a 12 year old Korean boy $500 to kick him square in the balls once a week. This is well documented, and it's why Pedo Joe will only allow a NAMBLA approved doctor to see his bruised nutsack.

You do know that Biden's role is to be too dumb to realize how stupid he sounds. That can give him a script and he will go out in public and say it enthusiastically, no mater how retarded it is.