Swiss citizens. Please to be signing the following

Swiss citizens. Please to be signing the following
initiative-de-limitation.ch
Thanks kindly
>t. Swiss romande abroad plz ignore meme flag

If any of you are too young to know how to fill out/who to send a initiative signature too please ask ITT. No judgments. This needs to pass or we will become germany/france in 10 years.

First the NAFIRs then the Albanians brothers.

I'll keep my swiss pay check while being french thank you

>trying to sink the bilaterals
I won't fall for your tricks, europhile scum.

>Thread for swiss confederates
>Some worthless frontalier feels the need to post
I key every car with french plates I find in geneva. Enjoy your 4.000 in repair bills cuck

>Sink bilaterals
>Europhile
What part of that makes sense in your mind?

What allows us to stay outside the shitfest that is the EU, while still keeping our economy running well? The bilaterals.
Joining the EU isn't an inevitable consequence of losing the bilaterals, but it's a serious risk.

We would never join the EU are you insane? Maybe 10 years ago when we were naive about what the EU was but now? Not a chance friend. The bilaterals need to be sunk. A period of adjustment will happen. It's that or we just die by a thousand small cuts. We're not going to survive as a country at this rate. So either you accept losing some shekels in the short term or you accept your grand children living in the united states of europe complete with the 50% niggers.. I've visited america (check current flag) and trust me. it's horrifying

>Joining the EU isn't an inevitable consequence of losing the bilaterals, but it's a serious risk.
Go back to Germany Kraut. We had a good society before the bilatarals and would have have one after it. Also, ending the bilaterals would hurt the EU immensely.
And no, at this point Switzerland will never join the EU. What's likely though is that the EU is trying to slowly but surely turn us into a quasi vassal state via the bilaterals.

>We would never join the EU
I'd hope so, but if the economy starts going to shit because our exports aren't competitive and profitable anymore due to closed EU markets, people might start changing their minds.
The best we can do against the EU is being successful outside of it. Trying to sink the bilaterals is, maybe even on purpose, an attempt to bring Switzerland into the fold of a future USE, which is unacceptable.

No, the bilaterals need to (and will be) sunk once it has become clear that the EU is playing a game of "We have altered the deal, pray we don't alter it any further". You can see they're itching to do it.
Only then will the EU look like the villain rather than the poor victim of evil racist Switzerland throwing away a good deal for us over immigration.

How does it feel knowing Gaillard is full of Muslims now?

I fundamentally disagree with your assertions. The bilaterals WILL kill us. They are killing us. Every day that goes by the effect of limiting immigration is dampened due to the massive increase in etranger scum here. We need to do something now.

Well, then we can agree to disagree. I find not playing into the hands of the monster that is the future USE is more important than some hundred thousand migrants whose grand-children will be as swiss as us.

>whose grand-children will be as swiss as us.
...Anger

>some hundred thousand migrants whose grand-children will be as swiss as us
I didn't know that there were Swiss shills.

Yeah, I get it, you care more about skin color than culture. No need to get angry about other people disagreeing.

>skin color than culture
Culture is an expression of race.

Bullshit. If you took a swiss child at birth and raised it in Africa, do you think it would still grow up to be culturally swiss?

Ticino not fucking around. Mama mia!

Much like if you take a nigger out of african and raise him in europe he is still more likely to commit rapes, violence, and other offenses than a european child. This is evident.

Culture is an expression of race. To argue otherwise is to dismiss any biological differences in intelligence between races. And to do so makes you very new to Sup Forums

More than 80% of criminals in Switzerland are of Albanian descent. This includes 3rd generation Albanians
But you know
>whose grand-children will be as swiss as us.
Crime statistics in Switzerland disagree with this statement

So...you are saying that Germans are a different race than Swiss?

>This is evident.
Is it? Are black children adopted quickly after birth more likely to be criminals than white adopted children? It would surprise me if it was true.
And you didn't answer my question. Is a swiss child raised by africans going to turn out culturally swiss?

I'm curious: How many of those 80% are third generation? Or rather, how much higher is the cirimanlity rate in third generation albanians compared to the average swiss without migration background?
It might be the first generation skewing statistics, or it might actually be the children and grand-children getting into the family business. I need clearer numbers.

Now, where did I put my leafblower?

Nu germans certainly are.
Yes they are. There's a study from the US that followed some thousand+ adopted children. They controlled for economic factors of adopted children. In the end. The blacks had significantly lower SAT scores (american college examination) and higher crime rates.
>third generation
iirc it's about 7-15x higher than for actual swiss.
>1st generation
is about 40-60x higher than actual swiss
... you can look up the crime statistics your self very easily if you are bored though. I just know beyond a doubt that they are significantly more likely to commit crime. actual numbers i dont have on my laptop here.

I dislike arguing about swiss politics on Sup Forums because all too often people with the CH flag are actually german/austrian/french desperate to preserve their right to leech off our countries superior political, economic, social, and intellectual framework. All the while shitting on the very institutions that allow them to profit. They are literal american niggers, except in europe.

Not sure why you're behind a proxy, assuming you're Swiss, but shoutout from the other member of the non-EU club.
They want our money!

>Nu germans certainly are
What about germany fifty years ago? Were those germans a different race than the swiss of back then?
>study from the US
I don't trust results of studies made about the USA to be generalizable. It's a filthy, degenerate country, and assuming things work the same here as they do there is a mistake.

You're arguing with someone who doesn't know anything about the impact of genetics on our behavior and believes that everyone can become Swiss. What do you excpect? At least know we know what kind of people stand behind the bilaterals.

Even boomer Germans and Swiss boomers have not much in common with each other. Most EU countries don't speak the same language.

The concept of the EU goes completely against a natural mixing of cultures over time. It generates a literal white-mutt pool.

Not on a proxy. Just on business in the states.
>I don't trust results of studies made about the USA to be generalizable.
Can't help you then. Because racial studies in europe are illegal
You're right but I kind of hope that he's just new to Sup Forums and a real confederate that just needs some education. It's foolish on my part though obviously

this.

bullshit.

this.

>real confederate
What, is being a real confederate dependent on having your view on how race and culture works, rather than on having a willingness to stand and sacrifice for our country?

To be perfectly fair, the shitskins in Europe act like they do because they're from a culture with little to no respect or regard for women. Which is why they don't seem to care about the crimes they're committing nor even the fact that they're crimes in the first place.
Not excusing their actions btw, I think all of them should be fucking purged from the continent.

A fourth-generation american with 100% swiss ancestry, raised in the USA, surrounded by american culture, speaking and hearing only english, is obviously not going to turn out culturally swiss. To claim otherwise is stupid.

Honestly just post your hand so I can rule the obvious out. Or your albanian passport.
Possibly not. But he will have the racial makeup to create Swiss culture.

bump pour la patrie

>Possibly not
>Possibly
Well, you're possibly stupid then.
>But he will have the racial makeup to create Swiss culture.
What does that even mean? That, if you dropped him in the wilderness with a genetically pure swiss mate, their children, despite being raised by english speakers, would split up into different communities that each speak one of a wild variety of german dialects, french, italian or rumantsch?

>Ad homs
Finished this. I'm not certain of your country of origin and don't feel like wasting capchas on you. This initiative will pass, you will be deported.

yes another shit initiative that doesnt solve problems but only create new ones so a certain party can gain political capital on the back of the swiss population. brilliant.

Hey just so you faggy europeans know, we're not going to come save your poor gay asses again next time you get into a war with each other. You key each other's cars? That's just rude man

>save

>calling out ad homs
>coming from the american pretending to be swiss that derides my opinion with claims that I'm an albanian
What a joke. If you actually think that an american with pure swiss ancenstry, but no experience with the culture, is possibly culturally swiss, then you're stupid. That is no ad-hominem, it's the truth.

>yes another shit initiative that doesnt solve problems
It solves the problem of the free movement of people. It solves indirectly the problem of the Rahmenabkommen.
Of course, it will also create some problems, opposing a tyrant will always create some problems.

>a certain party
You mean the party who wants to deport criminal foreigners and control our borders again? What a shitty party, why aren't they more like the SP who want greate things like joining the EU and talking more about #metoo.

nobody wanted the retarded mutt cousin's input in the first place

rueh schippi und go zrugg noch albanie

That projection

Just because you have flour doesn't mean you will end up with bread

But you do need flour to make the bread

Put a Swiss in America for 3 generations and he is now degenerate. But to have a Swiss in Switzerland you need a Swiss. You cannot start with African.

in the boat with you on this one, brother

Never ever surrender to the EU