Reminder that MGTOW works

Reminder that MGTOW works.

Bitches will come running back as soon as you cut them off.

>we don't need you men
>#metoo
>wait where are you going
>oh shit we can't get promoted now
>mentor her towards leadership misogynist pig
I can't help but think they haven't gone full retard yet.

Who in the fuck are they kidding with the fakeass #metoo supposed backlash? As if we didnt live through 3rd wave feminism already we were waiting for #metoo to enlighten us with the truth.

They can't accuse every other manager in the western world of sexual violence without consequences. no, bitches, i'll choose a man to mentor. you get left behind.

bumping based mgtow thread because I support voluntary white genocide

>managers scared that sleeping with their female underlings will turn into a lawsuit
>stop sleeping with them
>women suddenly not getting promoted
There is nothing you can say to convince me this isn’t happening exactly as I have described

Once again, women show that they don't understand cause and effect well. It's such a surprise to them that men will be overly cautious around women in the wake of a glorified witch hunt meant to destroy them. No wonder our ancestors regarded them as children.

>hey the locals aren't interested in breeding anymore
>it's fine we can import thousands of refugees to make up for this
>muslims have flat out said they want to marry white girls and spread islam via the womb
based MGTOW doing the globalists' work for them

>brainlet_wojack.jpg

>Shame men with rapist accusations with inmediate effects without trial, investigation or at least some care for the kind fo desition that is being taken
>Geee, now men don't want to be near women in hollywood anymore, what kind of strange reason could be behind this?

I blame mutts and their sensationalism culture based around shows and virtue signaling, not that the rest of the world is not guilty of it but in the US the culture of image is pervasive

lol

>Men Tore Her
What did she mean by this?

>I'm a victim
>Now I'm empowered and independent and strong
>Help I don't know what I'm doing
>It's men's fault

Artificial wombs will solve the reproduction problem.

But mentoring is Mansplainning ..........

You're assuming it won't be heavily regulated. I expect only the privileged few will have access to it.

>Once again, women show that they don't understand cause and effect well. It's such a surprise to them that men will be overly cautious around women in the wake of a glorified witch hunt meant to destroy them. No wonder our ancestors regarded them as children.

Based.

It goes all the way back to men being the hunters and women being the gathers. Men needed to be able to guess what the deer would do next in order to outsmart it. Women just picked berries that were in front of them.

>hypothetical thing will save us I swear
Who do you think you're fooling? MGTOW folk desire the destruction of western civilization just as much as George Soros. The difference is that he has way more cash to do it, if you were in the same position as him you'd do the same shit since you hate the west just like him. In fact I wonder if Soros & co finance MGTOW because population reduction is one of their goals.

You’re implying that this won’t get shit all over by the govt and activists that feel threatened by this

Love the pic

The proper way to mentor a woman is to tie her to a tree during a rainstorm. Then she will appreciate you providing her shelter.

If you're not actively working to build a company to compete with the current (((Fortune 1000))), and your not actively working to destroy your competition entirely and replace it with the Patriarchy, and if you're wasting your time in some shitty trade job, you are an honorary-Nigger. I don't care how white your skin is.

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>mens taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationshps decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out
>men rebuild
>lessons learned

Except, you know, that's not what it says. You're reading comprehension sucks.

This will only cause me to be more masculine and risk taking as a female. If there's more blockages in the way I have no choice but to be super risk taking if I don't want to be submissive to everyone else and walked all over.

Which is why I need to start my own business. There's no limit if there's no management to block me.

Wahhh women are treated like human beings UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR wahhhh.

Hahaha fuck no. I hope this trend continues.
My office has received no female interns for interview since last November. We're going out for happy hour and the office is more fun than ever.
I don't blame my boss at all.
Thots begone.

>women are treated like human beings
>men are treated like chattel
>men should just accept this

Men have a lot more rights now than women had in the past.

>Women should accept being property and chattel cuz society.

>hypothetical
They are real hue nigger.

I see this pasta a lot lately. Pic Related is from a year ago.

We are nearing the collapse phase. Everybody knows it.

MGTOW is protecting the life you have left.

>working

And this trend will force women like me to become more masculine, risk taking, and competitive in response. Then you will be angry and go WAHHHH SHE'S NOT ACTING HER NATURE. WAHHHH

>ugh geez men can you just ignore instict and common sense and just put yourself in situations to be fucked over by greedy women taking advantage of other women's assaults?
haha yea good luck hoes, you made this bed.

This last century or so experiment of treating women like men has been an abject failure. It's clear that women can't handle the responsibilities of being a man. Now all we can do is watch as everything comes crashing down. Guess who women will blame for all this? Men.

These arguments are pointless. Women know deep down that they would rather take a luxurious life of raising kids and keeping the home. They only deny it because they've learned vicariously through other women that they usually get more attention when they follow the crowd.
The only people that infer it's absurd to suggest women actually don't desire these things are virgins, are lying to you purposefully, or are cucks.
You don't respond to this shit, just like you don't respond to incels when they cry that girls like you.
We need to start ignoring women when they bitch again, and the virgins need to suck it up and lift so they don't get stuck obsessing over one single girl that's probably already fucked five of his friends.

Oh yeah, can you use one right now? Is it safe to nurture a fetus that way?

But I don't think you really give 2 shits about society and civilization, there's a deep hatred for society in many people who identify as MGTOW, and a portion will openly declare they want to see it all crash and burn.

If this "experiment" has benefitted me and my life why shouldn't I support it?

If being "brainwashed" means I get a better life why shouldn't I want to stay "brainwashed"?

Please to blame women for this. Many negative events happened before women's suffrage like the Civil War or the Bubonic plague.

has it ever been clearly explained to women that they are like opiates to men?

If this is the case why will I go for what I want to do despite criticism? If most people critcize me for my decision I will hold on to it more. You can act like I'm the most evil woman on the planet and I will still keep on.

>Men have a lot more rights now than women had in the past.

>implying men had the right to vote without owning land
>implying women were ever conscripted
>implting women committ suicide as much as men
>implying women pay majority taxes
>implying women die on the job
>implying women don't live longer
>implying men werent expected to die for women in disasters
> implying women with no rights weren't happier living on husbands income

I for one cannot wait for the Patriarchy to come.

I am legit terrified to be alone with a female coworker or someone beneath me. I won't even be on a call with one by myself. Never be alone with a female. I administer participants, I have a coworker around. It doesn't matter. These women will smile to your face, say everything is great, and stab you in the back the second it can even eliminate competition and it's a fucking 1 way street. Never.

If they want to throw us under the bus and ruin careers on a rumor 20 years after the fact, then they can go to hell. I won't do a god damn thing to help a female coworker now. Want equality? Try not using the gender card at every fucking chance. False allegations have no consequence, women are incentivized to lie about men. It's already happened to me before and I have found I can't even share the story because saying I was falsely accused is as bad as being accused. At this point, I have nothing but contempt for women. They are lying shitty people that will use every trick to their advantage, and when they have power, they don't even try to be fair. They only promote each other.

Leadership groups at CDC are 99% women. It's utter bullshit.

roastie detected

youre obviously incapable of empathizing with men and enjoy everything they built for you

tell me without mentioning your vagina, what do women do for men?

>women breed withuds creating mudrace
>white men who saved money buy wombs and make pure race

hitler was reich all along

The reason men traditionally are given more rights is because they must also bare grave responsibilities that go along with those rights.

Say you're in a car with five friends. Three dudes and two women. The car overturns and catches fire. There is only time to save two people.

>Who save?

It is "expected" to save the women first. That is their unspoken right. Even the most ardent feminist is going to play victim once the shit hits the fan. It's what they do best. A woman can go from "Empowered Female" to straight up Victim in about 500 milliseconds.

Say you save the dudes, thinking them a better resource. Society will shame the shit out of you.

>Why didn't he save that poor little girl??? Just look at her picture here on social media. Her whole life was ahead of her!

Men are treated like a disposable resource in society. Boys are taught they are dogs and worthless. They must work hard to provide worth. Women are taught they have immediate worth....just for being a woman.

That is why men have more rights. They are the only ones who have more responsibility.

>mentor her
more like beat her

Lost
Muh sides are in orbit

Shouldn't you be cleaning something?

Treated. Key word. Nature is a cruel motherfucker. If the government didnt exist to fucking baby sit you and give you everything youd be fucking dead. The government allows for scum to breed and survive and flourish.

You'll get eaten alive. Society is designed and structured for holes to succeed because they cannot develop those systems on their own. What you perceive as being masculine is actually you being an unwanted bitch. You will never accomplish it on your own because of your inferiority in every aspect from physical to psychological. I honestly despise women and especially self righeous cunts like you who manage to find their way to places like this. You aren't needed or wanted and its all because of the pain and hurt your kind of filth has caused. The saddest part is that you lack any sort of empathy so you will never understand the reality of the situation, just cry about how you are going to show all these rotten men. What use are you to anyone other than your fuckhole really?

Who are you kidding? Men do not care about you. Not your "personality" that you prop up to evade the insecurities you color your consciousness with. Not your ideas.

Literally nobody will see your silent protest.

Because you are shortsighted. Everything comes at a cost, something women do not understand.

Fuck off, roastie.
The femin snake has no place here

Until you eventually metoo your *asshole* manager when you figure out flirting with him won't help you get your promotion.

>Many negative events happened before women's suffrage like the Civil War or the Bubonic plague.

yea because men were responsible for the plague right?

and civil wars happen all the time. Thats an apectof civilization that

>has benefitted me and my life

it really hasn't as your benefits have been at the expense of men and you wouldn't care would you.

>tell me without mentioning your vagina, what do women do for men?

Checked.

yes resist the cunts! They will RUN AWAY! HAHAHAHA

>sue the shit out of men for looking at a woman the wrong way
>DUDE WHY WON'T MEN HELP US LMAO
The west needs to collapse.

more like you're going to create a generation of nigger tier people who were raised in a dysfunctional single parent home

Shhh you might trigger it.

>And this trend will force women like me to become more masculine, risk taking, and competitive in response.

You will turn into a roastie soon enough, after riding the cock carousel for the 1000th time. You will age and turn into a bitter roastie, can’t wait to see this habbening!

The Cuck Generation is a real problem and it's been proposed before to reinstate "men's clubs" or a modern version thereof.

In the days of old, you had clubs like the Gideons or Shriners where men would meet for fellowship. Often they planned events and helped the communities.

In the modern day, men's clubs are more akin to Sup Forums or gaming communities. It works to an extent for men to have fellowship in the modern world.

But still, in the Real World, they just resort back to Cucking to women. Often they are shamed for having any real fellowship with other men (R U Gay dude?). Men's groups are attacked by women, etc.

I have often thought of setting up a local MGTOW group, not to bitch and moan about women but to do positive things like camp out, hike or even plan community events. Generally it would be fellowship and perhaps a meal. But in the modern day, that type of effort is often called gay. I think it would help young men from feeling so isolated and gravitating towards these vapid whores as a source of validation (ie: Male Mother Need).

>what are black markets
>what is medical tourism
Also remember that women have basically no leverage over men besides their holes and guilt. After their holes are obsolete, male lawmakers and police will have no incentive to pander to women. Also you could just use some sob story about how faggots want to have kids but can't if you want the moralfags to accept it.

>men feel uncomfortable working with women now
>oh shit right networking is a thing and you need it
>fuck how do we fix this
>it's ok we'll just shame them some more, they'll be forced to take us in
Fucking lmao the absolute state of women

Bitch is just a word for a woman who stands up for herself. If you hate me this much it gives me no reason to live for the purpose of pleasing you.

Yeah, people in the US dont watch TV. We make that trash for yuropoors and mexicans to eat up.

except no because they're going to actually be raised by a father.

People are very easily angered and triggered. They will be triggered by my life and think WOW SHE IS DEFYING NATURE. I HATE HER.

#metoo even happened in Lithuania, the jews are expanding.

No. You create something of your own. Don't adopt others' words, don't use their slogans or symbols.
Make up your own shit. See Gavin McInnes. If you said he was a provocateur, I wouldn't disagree exactly, but I do think this is a good example. He actually mentions this in a speech.

>If you hate me this much it gives me no reason to live for the purpose of pleasing you.

glad you understand why men don't give a fuck about women

>Bitch is just a word for a woman who stands up for herself.

or she's just a mean backstabbing selfish bitch

>beautiful model in life drawing class
Never happens

I'm sure eliott rogers jr is going to grow up really well without a mother figure.

That tweet hit just the right spot. I feel good seeing that tweet.
Still:
> mentor her and one innocent touch merits HR involvement
> don't mentor her and also get HR involvement for discrimitnating

I love women, but they need to get their shit together.

ADAM AND EVE

God tried to warn us about female nature. Everything can be perfect, and they will still find ways to ruin everything.

If other people hate me why shouldn't I be selfish towards them?

Just join the Masons you dumb asshole. It's whites and men only. Just don't actually sell your soul.

Worked in medical management for a while, had a bunch of nurses and nurses aids that I supervised.

I remember one day the boss pulled me in and said he got a complaint that im being "patronizing" during my mentoring sessions. Literally had no idea who it could be, though I suspected maybe I had gone over basic theory with one of the more experienced staff members. Nope, turns out a young new nursing assistant on our team made the complaint and that it made her feel extremely uncomfortable; enough that during my discussion with my boss it felt like it was going in a legal direction.

For context, always received high commendations of my teaching ability in various jobs, and had past history of working in education.

tl;dr no fucking surprise

LMAO who could have seen this coming?

And they ridiculed the Pence rule as misogynistic too so no luck on that one either. Fucking hell I've never seen anything more deserved. Just one more level of progressivism until they get DESIGNATED woman spaces, and then their liberty is finally won!

It's funny because a couple dozen loudmouth bitches wanted their 15 minutés and some extortion money, so they went ahead and fucked everything up for everyone, especially other women. No more blowjobs for promotions, how will office thots recover?

I forgot to add this was when I was working in the UK.

>Bitch is just a word for a woman who stands up for herself.
Like that short shit on the new macgyver.
That midget is a bitch, and she's not defending herself from anybody ,that's 90% of independent women ,they are straight bitches with no reason to be that way

yes actually

No, bitch is the female equivalent of a douchebag.

So Ariana Huffington, the owner of Huffington post right?

a rag that is constantly pushing anti male propaganda bullshit is now saying we need the help of men..

really jogs my noggin.

It wont collapse as long as we keep letting rapefugies in.

You'd likely be actually reprimanded in the states (maybe not like kansas or alabama). Might even get fired.
gotta go private or stay away from tech and healthcare unless you do something special

>If other people hate me why shouldn't I be selfish towards them?

good uestion, if women don't appreciate and call men patriarchal rapist, why should they help you at all?

you seem to live under the delusion that men didn't get on just fine not having women force themselves into their spaces

>It's whites and men only

no the fuck it isn't

even scottish rite has black men in it

Dare I say, women blown the fuck out.

The ironic thing is if any beta whiteknight tried to mentor a feminist, theyd accuse him of mansplaining.

I don't even want you alive let alone making half assed microwave-dinner tier efforts to please me. My dog has a higher understanding of concepts like loyalty and honor than you ever will.

it'll actually collapse faster.

if men stopped paying taxes or going to work for a week the economy will collapse, if women did the same there would be an economic boom

You don't own that space. I can do whatever I want. I'm good at many things people say only males should supposedly be good at. Why should I stop because you feel entitled?

no one is going to say that. We want people who are able to work, and not people who expect handouts and 0 responsability. Im all for woman working and shit, but it has to be at the same level as man, and you not bcs of diversity quotas.

>Tits or gtfo

Yeah because loyalty and honor means giving up all your rights while you have to give up nothing.

im sure sexual harassment too

And beyond that, workplaces would fucking thrive without women.
How don't they expect us to be annoyed with them when we have to stop to explain things, help them twist or pull something, or pause to listen to them bitch instead of telling them to suck it up so we don't get fired.