Bikelock Antifa autist behind bars yet?

We need an update on Eric Clanton, the antifa facist who commited at least 3 cases of assault with a deadly weapon and also a case of the reeeee's. Why havn't we seen the video of him getting buttraped in prison yet., We havn't even seen footage of his court visit or him getting sentenced. WTF media

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/08/24/eric-clanton-charged-berkeley-rally-assaults-criticizes-police-investigation/
supportericclanton.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Dt4dNDHeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good point. Did you even fucking look it up yourself though?

Yes last thing I can find about it is him criticizing the police investigation here: berkeleyside.com/2017/08/24/eric-clanton-charged-berkeley-rally-assaults-criticizes-police-investigation/

And his stupid statement and support website here: supportericclanton.com/
Which hasn't had an update since august 16 according to his own statement

Who this guy?

Yeah it's the one on the left. The guy on the right I think is someone he attacked, but I guess they might be the same guy. I just haven't seen footage of him getting attacked. Only him attacking and then running away.

Sorry for samefagging but heres another (confirmed) picture of him

February 22nd is next Pre-trial hearing
Lawyer keeps pushing it to evade public awareness of the event

Thank you based, I hope to him drop te soap.

>we all masculine tough guys, look this study proves it
>4 different people laid the fuck out on the ground crying by a single soy boy

Pretty pathetic.

Please ask the judge to live stream it (for great justice)

Use those exact words

the people he tried to kill weren't even explicit fascists, just moderate trumptards

Are you referring to the incident with the weapon? If so you’re autistic for sure.

THIS.
We have this thread every day. You can google any facts posted in this thread. The rest is shitposts.

Multiple people there had weapons and helmets. A bike lock has hardly any reach. If this guy can 2 v 1 you as he did on video with just a bike lock, stay the fuck home.

If you're as small, weak, and cowardly as the soy boys you're out fighting, stay the fuck home.

If you're so undiciplined that you're obese, stay the fuck home.

You make us look bad and are liabilities not assets in any fight.

Again, if this dude can best you and a friend up with just a lock you are weak, don't fucking join us.

> sucker locking

Stop being a tough guy, the guy didn't lay down and cry and I'm pretty sure as soon as you realized your skull was split open you'd try to get it bandaged too. Stop being an internet tough guy

Except the fights had already started and he got owned.

I don't need a soy boy like this fighting with me. You don't fight soy with soy.

t 400lb NEET

Lol

>Race war now!
>Unless they escalate to bike locks or I get a boo boo

>if you let yourself get bashed in the head with a mace, you must be a pussy

>All it takes to make a 140 soy boy a match for multiple real men, who were totally not soy boys themselves, at once is a 4 inch long lock

Really made me think.

Yep, and Judge goes along with this bullshit

Careful what you wish for, commie.

>Driving into crowds is cowardly Muslim tactics
>Unless we do it!

Not a commie. I've been training and preparing for this shit. I've already fought to defend the nation.

We don't need cucks and fatties in our ranks though.

Whatever commie.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Dt4dNDHeA
you fascists better be afraid that's just the beginning, we will continue defending ourselves from you.

This ugly son of a bitch
Bashes trumptard skulls
With a bikelock And basically, you are a cuck.

Berkeley will throw it out, because leftists protect their own. cap this post.