What is your opinion on these two men?

What is your opinion on these two men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E
theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2009/oct/20/malcolm-x-bisexual-black-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Communist and Separatist

They're pretty good people

This isn't Sup Forums approved, but both were legitimately good leaders who wanted the best for their people and humanity as a whole. Malcolm X was essentially black-Sup Forums and he argued in later years for an entire black ethnostate to exist separate from a white ethnostate, which is what Sup Forums argues for all the time.

I always wondered what they'd think about the current state of Nig culture, but I doubt they'd be proud.

youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E

Mlk was a cuck, Malcolm was a decent guy

Malcolm X has my respect, unlike that commie.

malcolm>mlk

FPBP

Niggers

Niggers? Yep, niggers.

niggers

Malcolm was a cool guy, MLK is a fag

Malcolm X is better the other is a subhuman commie

You're saying this about a man who literally had sex with a tranny lol.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2009/oct/20/malcolm-x-bisexual-black-history

Malcolm X was alright the other one is a puppet and the typical nigger in a suit.

Natsoc
I like X
He was a better leader than the commie

Malcolm was based, MLK was a faggot

That sounds like lsander and nothing that's been confirmed from what I know. (((They))) are eager to slander someone who exposed them.

White girl here. I don't know who any of those two guys are but I'd love to ride their BBCs anytime

MLK was an egalitarian and a chad, Malcolm X was a sperg and an SJW

If they're trying character assassination on him you know he did something right. Does anybody have that picture of GLR at the Nation of Islam conference? MLK was a pinko.

LOL

Malcolm was a smart man about Jews, King would be ashamed of the state of niggers

MLK was (((oK))) but Malcolm was based.
Good one, user.

commie faggot on left
respectable man on right

nigger on the left, nigger on the right

stuck in the welfare state with jews

MLK is who kids idolize
Malcolm X is when you grow up and realize he made more sense.

Malcolm X was also the back up plan if MLK didn't win.

swindlers and thieves. gibs pros. no different than the civil rights leaders we are stuck with today. guilt white people and they pay the fuck out

>Imblying most /polacks wouldn't fug a tranny