Hello, I’m Ron with the Democratic National committee. Please ask me any questions and I will answer...

Hello, I’m Ron with the Democratic National committee. Please ask me any questions and I will answer, how could we get your vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y
townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/01/24/dnc-chair-candidates-trash-white-people-during-forum-n2276118
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/23/cnns_symone_sanders_we_dont_need_white_people_leading_the_democratic_party_right_now.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/24/dnc-chair-candidate-wants-to-shut-other-white-people-down.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/01/dnc-white-men-shouldnt-apply-for-tech-jobs.html
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-single-payer-health-care-will-never-ever-happen/
youtube.com/watch?v=IEmztumo7zw
cnbc.com/2017/11/04/donna-brazile-book-on-hillary-clinton-campaign-dnc-deal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill your Jew masters

Do away with Obamacare and give us an affordable single payer option like the rest of the world.

We are not run by Jewish people, being anti Semitic or hate in general does not solve anything

A single payer system is our ultimate goal, we just need to win congress

Restore the KKK and ethnically cleanse al the Jews, niggers and spics from the USA, also invade Canada. Otherwise kys.

What happens when Palmieri flips on your scam?

I take PayPal or BTC. How would you like to buy my vote? That’s how you even exist anyway. Fraud and vote buying.

What does your party offer white heterosexual males? Serious question.

lol good luck getting votes here. Until you're more inclusive to white males, the DNC's net worth will continue to be less than my house.

Okay heres some advice. Do a massive purge of your organization because as it stands you have left a really bad taste in the public view. Especially with the primaries and the dnc email leaks.

Mass genocide and racism is never the answer, why do you think this way?We are not doing any scam, where did you hear that?
We do not buy votes

>Please ask me any questions
How did the DNC become bankrupt and if so popular, why dont people donate to democrats anymore?

Why did you fake a hack on yourself? Why did the Michigan recount stop?

Your party operates like a Cargo Cult, you appoint yourselves as the (((shaman))) who will appropriate the free gibsmedats from the evil white spirits and bestow these gifts upon the faithful swarthy ones in exchange for votes. Anyways you can understand that your absolute and unconditional hatred for white people over the last few generations and the harm you have inflicted on us is probably should result in us murdering all of you, legit.
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y

weak hands sell, weak knees bend
kys

mass deportations

you only care about foreigners, how about you just fuck off outta here instead ?

Stop being anti-white male.

You had my vote then you literally sold our party to Hillary because why?
>You are not democrats you are oligarchs
get bent you lost me forever

Jettison the Globalist/Marxists from your party and hang Soros in the town square.

Become patriots and nationalists.

Stop Amy Schumer from wearing tight leather.

Wow! I might of actually voted for you but you just killed it then - and I live in a swing district. "being anti Semitic or hate in general does not solve anything" take your virtue signaling elsewhere.

You will never have our vote. The crimes that your party has committed will never be forgiven.

Actually better yet, how about fucking off or somethig along those lines. The dnc and the democrats are known as the corruption party, so you guys will need to outright disolve.

serious answer
do what Trump does without sucking Israeli cock

Jobs, healthcare, education, safety. White straight men will benefit just like anyone else
We include everybody, we have nothing against white men
I will admit we had some issues, but we are fixing them

stop your immigrants and 3rd world shiteholes first! policies and adopt America First! policies.

and purge the commies from your ranks. if you are offended by the phrase "America First" you have forfeited your right to serve as a representative of american citizens.

>how could we get your vote?

You could start by getting Hillary to sing a song for us....

>A bit of my own OC

Shittin' In My Pantsuit
Song by Trumptrain Station

How you doin' out there? Ya ever seem to have one of those days
Where it just seems like everybody's gettin' on your case?
From the voters all the way down to your best girlfriend?
Well, ya know, I used to have 'em just about all the time
But I found a way to get out of 'em
Let me tell you about it!

Sitting in the Javits Center, thinking it's a drag
Listening to the Vote Returns, the Rust-belt ain't my bag
Podesta knocks on my door, and you know that's my cue
I'm gonna fill my drawers with a big number two!

Shittin' In My Pantsuit
Shittin' In My Pantsuit
Now, Huma, don't you fill me up with your fist
But everybody knows that I am paid to say "RESIST"

Wipin' out the server, makin' sure the coast is clear
Lookin' in the E-mails, "No, there ain't corruption here!"
Oh, my hubby Bill, and me and Mook
To get caught would sure put our necks in a noose

Shittin' In My Pantsuit
Shittin' In My Pantsuit
All right!

Oh, tell me to concede, that The Donald has won
But it was my turn, I fling my wineglass at John
My supporters were lookin' for me all around
Two hours later, you know where I was found

Shittin' In My Pantsuit (Yes indeed, I was)
Shittin' In My Pantsuit

One mo'!
Shittin' In My Pantsuit
Oh, Shittin' In My Pantsuit
Shittin' In My Pantsuit
Shittin' In My Pantsuit
Now, Huma, I can fully take on that fist
And everybody knows that I am paid to say "RESIST"!

Go suck a nigger cock

>We are not run by Jewish people
but you're wrong, you faggot.
you're just too fucking stupid and traitorous to know it

Kill all liberals.
Kill all blacks
Kill all spics
Kill all Arabs.
Nuke Israel.

Kill yourself.

Also why did you think you would get any other response? Even if we aren't shitposting what did you expect?

Democrats are morally, ethically, and principally bankrupt mobsters who parade around like crypto Marxists so desperate for money and power you pissed all over our nation, its principles, its constitution and the basic foundation of our Republic.

Enjoy being murdered by angry niggers as you rule as pauper oligarchs over a 3rd world nation. Oh wait I mean territory of the global commune.

-k HRC
-get rid of your shitty political platform
-get rid of your shitty Congresspeople
-kys

>and give us an affordable single payer option
Insurance was affordable before the affordable care act.

you will never EVER get my vote. your entire party is based on the oppression and exploitation of the public for the obscene enrichment of your party's leaders. also you've spent the last 2 years refusing to debate anyone and calling everyone literal Nazis. Fuck you. I unironically wish you and everyone you associate with the absolute worst. I hope you get cancer and your wife gets raped.

>Jobs, healthcare, education, safety. White straight men will benefit just like anyone else
all these programs end up being net transfers from whites to resentful minorities though. Why not try mass deportations instead?

How about not exclusively embracing policy that will cause the decline in prosperity, and number of whites. Knowingly embracing policy that will marginalize a group is a form of genocide. The UN decided this with the massive immigration into Tibet in China and now the left is doing it to us. Fucking stop or there will be war.

Right now, I'm more likely to shoot democrats than vote for them. You're trying to destroy my people.

>Secure the border and slash immigration
>Stop wasting my hard earned tax dollars on welfare leeches and the third world
>stop trying to take my guns
>Stop encouraging faggotry and gender nonsense
>Reinstate the death penalty for violent crimes and expand it to drug offenses too while you're at it

Basically just drop your whole platform and replace it with a sane one

Guys i think this faggot might actually be genuine. REDPILL THIS NIGGER
>pic random cuz i dont name my shit

Fpbp

Stop trying to ban guns. We all knows guns aren't the problem, quit using them as a scapegoat to avoid the negro issue. Repeal the National Firearms Act of 1934 and you'll have my vote 100%.

>Drop identity politics
>advocate for individual civil liberties
>call for the prosecution of HRC (she's guilty as hell)
>stop your unrelenting hatred of the white race
>deport all illegal immigrants
These are a few things you could do to win over the voters you lost during the 2016 election, until you do these things, shove your face in a food processor.

By putting the needs of American citizens above illegals and not pandering to identity politics.

Anyways Ron, I hope you still have a soul when you learn the truth about the hydra you serve.

>We are not run by Jewish people
thanks. I needed a laugh today

Why did you sell the party to HRC?
I really want to know.

Hey Ron. You can have my vote if you end affirmative action, diversity quotas, and the welfare state. The ENTIRE welfare state.

Name the jew, has the blacks, and ban the beaners

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. The government does not belong in your healthcare system.
Good luck with that.

Btw Ron, Welcome to Sup Forums remember you're here forever.

>A single payer system is our ultimate goal

Obviously a LARP, but this is true. The "ultimate goal" of course isn't because any of these asshole Jew millionaires cares about you, it's to get your vote and keep you dependent on their table scraps.

"Free" medicine, food, housing, (((education))) and other necessities isn't "freedom" it's dependence. The rations of a slave. Hay and a barn for two legged cattle.

That is the hidden truth behind Marxism and all other forms of communism/collectivism.

uh huh. Explain these, which were found with 1 internet search. I can bring up countless other examples.

townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/01/24/dnc-chair-candidates-trash-white-people-during-forum-n2276118
>"Democrats need to teach Americans “how to shut their mouths if they are white."

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/23/cnns_symone_sanders_we_dont_need_white_people_leading_the_democratic_party_right_now.html
>"We Don't Need White People Leading The Democratic Party"

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/24/dnc-chair-candidate-wants-to-shut-other-white-people-down.html
>"DNC chair candidate wants to 'shut other white people down'"

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/01/dnc-white-men-shouldnt-apply-for-tech-jobs.html
>"DNC: White men shouldn't apply for tech jobs"

Tom Perez: ‘White People NOT Entitled to Protection Under Voting Rights Act’

>stop your unrelenting hatred of the white race

They can't. They'll just have to be put down like mad dogs.

Kill yourself and stop ruining society.

Will you stop economic slavery any time soon? It's a sad state when your group wants to enslave people to the welfare and benefits system.

That would be dropping the entire Democratic platform.

Appoint Martin OMalley as your supreme leader.

Why does your party promote hollywoodism and why are you so dumb to believe this cult? You know you're worse than Scientologists and are basically drooling, trisomy 21 victims right?

You want to promote a political false dichotomy and you're successful because you take advantage of the some of the most stupid people in the US.

>B-but rapepublicans do it too!

Go ahead and prove my point. Your party is outdated and none of your candidates represent me, I can represent myself just fine. You will never get my vote and I will continue to ridicule and berate anyone who votes for your low information, self-serving, narcissistic candidates. You deserve to be drawn and quartered in a public square.

Stop acting like communists and you might just get it.

Stop blaming everyone else but yourself for your recent losses, clean up the party, take some time to self-reflect instead of pointing the finger. I used to lean democrat and now I cannot stand you dems because of how insanely out of touch you guys are now. After how you guys reacted to clinton losing I swore to never vote for another democrat again, if you want to change that you need to clean house bigtime

They already alienated the ones who don't want to be commies.

You're too delusional to get my vote if you actually believe that crap you're trying to say about your party. You can't fix what you refuse recognize.

Also what the fuck is up with Skippy and Obamas hotdog party?

Whos luazzo? Whats pizza.jpg?

This Bitch OP left

I'm entrepreneurial and I'd like to start a small investment business, but I hate how every regulation that prevents little guys like me was put it place by a politican with a D next to their name, why do democrats do this (and by the way the regulations themselves explicitly exempt the big guys with more than tens of millions in assets). And also in addition I'm convinced that other regulations put in by the dems where intended to raise the barrier to entry to prevent startups disrupting them because they can afford fancy lawyers to get around any other regulations.

If you want my vote you need to run Dwayne Johnson as your main candidate for the presidency of the united states of america.
I will accept nothing less than this.

Just like Moot, give me a qt girlfriend and a job at Google.

Couldn't take the abyss.

How many Rabbis do you have on the committee?

OP wasn't ready for the redpill.

>Hello, I’m Ron with the Democratic National committee. Please ask me any questions and I will answer, how could we get your vote?

Oh please, import more 3rd world sub-human shitskins so my state can experience the "joys and wonders of diversity" like California has.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Just remember: The jewish controlled media has done a GREAT job imparting "white guilt" upon tens of millions of white Americans....so much so that they willingly keep their mouths shut as white genocide is being committed in California.

Whites-only immigration, revoke citizenship of every white person who arrived post-1965 and their descendants, kick out the Jews, and free healthcare for all.

>Jobs, healthcare, education, safety

Repubs do all of those. Shittily, but at least try. Okay, your the party of identity politics, what special treatment are you offering for straight white males? How will you address the vocal advocates for marginalizing white men in your party.

Now we did have some fundraising issues, but as the election in November comes closer we should get a good amount to continue operations
We did not fake a hack on ourselves, where did you get this information? Also I do not know why the Michigan recount stopped, we weren’t involved
We do not have a hatred of white people
?
What would mass deportations do anther than separate families?
We care about everyone, our policies would benefit you as well
We are not against white male
We didn’t sell the party to Hillary, a majority in the primaries voted for her
We are patriotic and there is nothing we can do about Amy Schumer. Also globalization is a good thing when done right
What crimes have we committed?
He made some mistakes in the past but he changed
We are not corrupt
What do you have against Israel?

Ok, so we obviously need to work with white males. We do not hate white men, where are you all getting this information?

>give me a qt girlfriend
I thought mootles wanted to be the qt girl

i also request he give out the rock bottom to anything dressed like this anytime he sees one.
also sage this gay larp

>That blank fluoride stare
Fucking kek

NECK yourself kike!

Gi back in time and tell Obama to shut his shit hole mouth up

>where did you get this information?
From you guys
LMAO

>where are you all getting this information?
your constituency

>Ok, so we obviously need to work with white males. We do not hate white men, where are you all getting this information?
See We're getting this information from top DNC brass, not Russian bots...

Why did you kill Seth rich?

Why should democrats be in power to smuggle children away

Hey fucknutz, it’s government regulated in every developed country in the world. Tell me why it’s different here other than BCUZ I SAYS SO, MKAY? Don’t be a big baby. Use you big boy words.
Really? Then why does your party say this;cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-single-payer-health-care-will-never-ever-happen/
??? Sounds like some double speak to me.

Stop the identity politics.

Donna fucking Brazil admitted it on national tv you fucktard... so did Liz Warren

youtube.com/watch?v=IEmztumo7zw

EXPLAIN THIS

You can’t, scumfuck.

Give me land in Montana(and a visa), 3 shotguns, 1 semi automatic rifle, 2 pistols and a qt wife and you've got my vote.

>how could we get your vote
Resurrect Hitler, and have him execute every member of the Clinton Cartel live on PPV

>We didn’t sell the party to Hillary, a majority in the primaries voted for her
>What crimes have we committed?

this kinda shit is the reason why I will never ever vote for a democrat again, and I will actively campaign against you. I'll make sure everyone I know doesn't vote for you. You are so out of touch its insane, I used fucking volunteer for you guys I'm so ashamed of myself

cnbc.com/2017/11/04/donna-brazile-book-on-hillary-clinton-campaign-dnc-deal.html
>We didn’t sell the party to Hillary, a majority in the primaries voted for her
Dude u lost all credibility
You are a shill

we've read all your emails, we even have your goddamn bank statements. you can keep lying to us all you want, we know who you are, who your party is, and who fucking pays you. you are a cancer on this nation and I wish you all a slow painful death.

Pol is literally the most influential web board on earth.

>We didn’t sell the party to Hillary,
Yeah, she was just in charge of party decisions and DNC spending since 2015 for no reason.

>But moooom the rest of the world does it too
Is not a fucking argument. The government needs to stay the hell out of healthcare -- it was affordable before King Nigger decided to stick his aids infested dick into things. I remember barely paying ANYTHING into my healthcare and having good and decent coverage. I'm old enough to remember the time before 43&3/5ths.

>We do not have a hatred of white people

Then why the genocide/democide? If that isn't hate I don't know what is. You faggots should be exiled to South Africa along with your families so you can experience the fruits of your labors. You live in your ivory towers, free from the consequences of your actions against us. You can't claim ignorance, I wish death upon all of you and your families. Most of us here have had loved ones who have suffered and died because of the demographic disintegration wrought by (((you))) "people". You are literally monsters and we all want you to DIE.

Why did you kill me?

~ t. Seth Rich

i don't hate nigs, kikes, immigrants or fags. that being said, in that it was convenient and politically expedient for you to forge a party from an aggregation of supposedly marginalized groups, you've painted yourselves into a grim little corner. all narratives require a dialectic; you've constructed yours to reflect the fever-dreams of wealthy activists. in so doing you've dramatized and inflated the 'suffering' of all these groups to preposterous proportions. and since these groups were supposedly put upon and victimized, you needed to isolate and identify victimizers -- ebil white hetero people (especially men).
in the process of fabricating these fantasies, you failed to appreciate the inevitable blowback; to wit, you've made an enduring enemy of the most capable, most intelligent, most dynamic and most cohesive group in the world -- white hetero men.
you've really fucked up, son...and it's an irreversible situation.
you've made your bed. now lie in it.
what you should be asking is, 'what can we do to sate your wrath such that folks like me don't end up in camps'?
for you see, my little faggot kike sycophant, Trump is just the beginning. someone is coming after Trump that will make you long for those bygone days of unity and amity. someone is coming who's going to ban political parties altogether. someone who recognizes them for the caustic rot that they are.

we don't riot; we don't protest; we don't make spectacles; we just quietly amass our strength, galvanize and contemplate -- and when the time is right, we strike.

blacks will be treated with dignity.
kikes are all going to israel.
some mexicans (legal citizens & residents) can stay, but most are going back.
ALL muslims are going back.
queers will be tolerated, but not promoted (and we're going to tell the truth about the dangers intrinsic to homosexuality).
FCC broadcast licenses will be issued according to the original charter.

you will be blacklisted and hunted everywhere you go.