Elon Musk is a failu-

>Elon Musk is a failu-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpBPiindEeY
youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe if Russia spent less money on shills and trolls, they could achieve this great American success.

re

> tfw core went "paf"

what's the big deal about this
i've sent hundreds of spaceships and rockets into space and i've never bothered to brag about it.
hell i even landed on the mun.

It's fucking fake.

Now that I've said that, this thread will be pruned in the next 5 minutes. Questioning the SpaceX narrative isn't allowed here.

All those black people who helped

Kerbal space program doesn't count

why not
basically the same thing minus the waste of resources and money.

My thread showing the spaceman fakery just got deleted, yet SpaceX threads yesterday were no problemo. SXIDF is strong in here.

You stupid fucking Canadians we can literally watch the rocket fly through the sky. Tell me more about how the sky is secretly a computer screen and planes fly just below it.

I thought it was a Superbowl commercial. You mean to tell me they trying to pass it off as real?

FPBP.

So how is this any news? A petro fuel rocket was shot into space, carrying something.....that's like news from the 1960's.

No doubt, Russia should put more funds into CGI and then they could really have a space program that all Russians could be proud of.

-ggot

This isnt the place for you morons to be walked through how reality works. Nobody gives a fuck how retarded you are, it is up to you to choose not to be retarded anymore since it was you who decided to be retarded in the first place.

>Believing anything anglo mutt says

Dude...

>So how is this any news?
2 of the rockets landed intact back on earth.

Also: This is a private project and not a state run project.

Why the fuck is everyone losing their shit over this? This is just some billionaire's masturbation, this doesn't change anything for 99% of the population and it isn't any groundbreaking research either. Bread and circus.

> yes, they simulated being surprised by, and not reporting, the core exploding shortly after landing

No one believes those old 1950s launches now. Give it 60 years and everyone will know that this one was fake as well.
It takes some people a long time to question the government/media narratives.

spacex is fake
earf flat nigga

Lets see those lame ass """""strings on the iss"""""" webms, retard, we need someone to laugh at.

RIP Flat Earthers
RIP Chinese and Russian Shills

Just fucking kill yourself

Thank god he escaped from the claws of that succubus.

HEIL MUSK!

nn mm das CGI my man
earf still flat man

Spacex is heavily subsidized, my dude, it wouldnt have happened under any other country.

they could have hired 3 refugees and get 100 billion+ funds in germoney

You do realize that you can literally watch these rockets fly into space. With just your eyes....
If you want to be a fag you can go buy a telescope from Wal-Mart and watch the ISS transit into front of the moon.
Actually, nevermind. It's easier to spot the retards that post this

(Audience erupts in a standing ovation)

Real humans put their feet on the surface of the moon, and after 50 years of technological and scientific advancement since then, we've managed to get a car in space

>hell i even landed on the mun
You call that an accomplishment? Try making a SSTO that can go to Eeloo and back.

The car in space isnt the cool part, the reusable heavy lift platform is.

only kikes hate elon

USA is now almost completely free from buying Russian rockets

shills and others are terrified at this new prospect.

Why didn't they have backup camera near the drone ship?
Hell, they had heli footage of the drone ship shown during the stream, was that pre-recorded from when it started sailing? Why not have additional cameras on board?

F L A M E T H R O W E R S G O

clapping after take-off and after landing is standard burger procedure

I wouldnt be surprised to find out 90% of space/moon landing/globe deniers are in fact paid russian and chinese shills.

Lets talk about the real power behind Musk's accomplishments.

>Elon Musk built the rocket
>Elon Musk personally designed the Tesla Cars
You can say what you want about Henry Ford, Tesla, and Thomas Edison, at the very least they actually designed shit. Elon Musk designed....paypal

>puting a 20 dollar propain torch in a nerf gun and selling it for $500 to soyboys
Elon is /ourguy/

We do like to clap.

We do enjoy clapping.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpBPiindEeY
They literally say "We've lost the center core" over the radio in the first 6 seconds and then try to cover it up

YOU DIDNT BUILD THAT
youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng

>Elon built the rocket

BRAINLET

I would put money on that quote being in regard to the transmissions from the barge and center core, which is not necessary for it to land, but is essential for confirming its status.

He successfully launched a car into a Mars transfer orbit.

Man, he is a genius. Stop the presses, new headline coming in “Musk fanboys ejaculations reach new bitcoin crypto heighs!”

it is well known that the center-core landed 100 meters off the goal. maybe some strong wind caught it going down.

talking about failure while 80% of the mission was a great success makes for bad TV/Internet-TV. ofc they didn't talk about it, stuff like that will crash the stocks in minutes

>Elon musk does Jack shit but put up government money for his meme rocket
>Gets credit for the successful launch while the team is completely unknown
Fuck musk I can't stand that fucking con artist

The Russians all support this. What the fuck are you talking about you idiot Hillary Clinton supporter. Trying to take credit for a space launch that isn't even yours? Look, your Democratic Party is dead.

Nice try.

where's your rocket?

The separation of the center was assymetrical which puts it off planned trajectory right away, then there wasnt enough ignition fuel to restart 2 of the 3 engines used to land. It was never planned for reuse anyway, but apparently the barge was slightly damaged.

Why are people too retarded to understand this?

Well if it was a success then where is the promised blooper reel of the core stage slamming into the oceam at 300mph?

Where's your argument?

i voted trump and basically you're a faggot

You are either a troll, or a complete dumb fuck. How the fuck do Russians come into this?

TFW a guy with 20.9 billion dollars net worth and several very successful companies doesn't pay taxes and his companies don't pay taxes, and instead they received 5 billion in subsidies, then I look at my extra $1.50 a week. Yeah, this is fair.

If there is footage it will be released. They are probably busy towing the barge back to shore since it lost ssome engines due to the core crashing nearby.

Because Rick and Morty loving liberals want to seem like intellectuals by being a musk fan

>tfw can see rocket launches from my back patio and forgot

>where's your rocket?
where is my billions of taxpayer money?

Fake news

watching this was fucking Kino

The entire FLAT EARTH thing was a CIA program to make 9/11 truthers look stupid to the public. Nobody believed the earth was flat.

>80% of the mission was a great success

What mission? Seriously, you fanboyz tell us what was so awe inspiring about the launch of a used Tesla into space on a vehicle with 5 scheduled launches in the next 4 yrs, 3 of them are comsats in the 6,000kg range which can also be launched with Ariane 5, one cubesat/smallsat launch and one further test.

I mean Jesus, what are you going to do if some real success happens at some point?

I believe the old 1950s launches. so from that your entire statement is incorrect, because I, someone, believe the 1950s launches of the Sputnik probes were real and happened.

You believe in Santa too?

Fucking retards.

Hello Hillary Clinton supporter.

tell me why you deserve 20.9 billion like him so its "fair" to you

because the same operation will cost nasa over 20 billion dollars while it will cost spaceX under 90 MILLION.

this is free market in action. and the boosters safely landing IN THE SAME FUCKING SPOT after going into space is engineering for the future. we talk about mining asteroids and moons in 50 years.

Still doesn't change the fact world is run by 'minati

This shit was fake AF. We already had this thread 100 times. Sage in every hole.

WTF? Ok, I see now... so the Democrat's are apparently pretending to be "Nazi's" on 4 chan going around saying stupid things.

That is actually a good idea. I am going to make 50 Democrat websites that talk about how much they hate Whites, Asians and Latino 'Sellouts'.

Two can play this game. Guess what you lying fucks? you will still lose in the end, because we already have the numbers and the power on our side.

IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WHITE PEOPLE START USING YOUR LYING TACTICS.

OH SHIT NIGGA! U FUCKED UP

He’s not a failure, he’s a rich idiot with a huge ego who pays japs to engineer his rockets, and pay people poorly to build them so he can get government contracts to send spy satellites to space then frivolously send up space junk in the form of a useless Tesla roadster.

i've already explained, we are VERY CLOSE to complete rocket independency

I don't believe the Russians caused Hillary to lose her turn

this is bad for Russia regardless

you could literally walk outside near the starting location and watch it live. why slide with shill shit?

USA USA USA

Wrong it’s subsidized and it’s main source of income is government contracts. They’re just a more efficent government entity essentially.

He doesn't pay anyone, the taxpayers do

You watched a rocket go up in the air until.you lost sight of it. That is literally all. The rest was fake AF

Bam. 50 billion on your desk. Build a rocket.

What do you do with it?

inb4 uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *quick wiki*

It isn't funny that people like this exist. It's just sad.

> Catalonia is a real cou-

You just worked that out right now?

This.

It's sad that niggers like you believe everything the Kikes show you on vidya

We know how reality works nigger that's why we are so adept at calling out the kike BS

>What do you do with it?
gif related most likely

Fuck you libtard faggot.

>God stole it
k m8.

Tell me, which brand of sad are you? Are you the flat earther kind or the kind who doesn't believe in rockets?

>because the same operation will cost nasa over 20 billion dollars while it will cost spaceX under 90 MILLION.
On what basis? Are you talking about the SLS which is a jobs program for Boeing / ULA / Orbital / Rocketdyne? You do understand the SLS is a vehicle with double the launch capacity compare to the Falcon 9 Heavy, right? Not that it does the SLS any good... there are no payloads for the SLS, just as there are no payloads for the FH.

>this is free market in action.
Absofuckinglutely. The free market in action. The Falcon 9 Heavy flies, its capacity demonstrated, after 5 years of delays... and still not a single payload lined up for its launch capacity.
Or in other words, the free market has fucking spoken. The largest comsats are 6,000kg for a GTO launch and that is that.

>and the boosters safely landing IN THE SAME FUCKING SPOT
Wow, the boosters landed! That makes it awesome, I see now, if only the Saturn 5's boosters had safely landed in 1969, the Moon landing would have been an awesome mission. Now I get it!

>after going into space is engineering for the future.
Yes, absolutely, the coolest thing ever is building a rocket that no one wants. It is so beautiful and great to do just that. I mean I can see the future right there in my window, it has a big fucking 0 on it where it says "scheduled launches".

> we talk about mining asteroids and moons in 50 years.
Wow, just wow. I hope you are sarcastic. We were talking about mining asteroids and the Moon 50 years ago. Jesus, 50 years ago, we said we will be in Mars in 10 years.

Call me when someone actually mines anything in space. You have no clue how fucking hard that actually is... and with 1950s kerolox rocket tech we ain't going nowhere honey. It is just the wrong fucking technology for the job.

>RIP flat earthers

Dont change the subject this thread is about Elon musk and the future of humanity concerning space travel or "alleged space travel" please fuck off leaf if you dont want to discuss this

>Failure
There you go, Scatalan.