How to secure western civilisation

Creating a hybrid race of white and Asian to maximize IQ and strength, and minimize degeneracy (mostly found in white girls).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESX0A1eNQV0&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=MzqCZNqgeag
youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE&t=363s
youtube.com/watch?v=606iv4gFvq4
youtube.com/watch?v=ICDlE3uDTC4
youtube.com/watch?v=_04eBZcTy1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imbossible
those children will be bullied to oblivion

kcuc syk

>brown eyes

>Creating a hybrid race of white and Asian to maximize IQ and strength, and minimize degeneracy (mostly found in white girls).

You forgot to use the phrase "fellow white people". Try harder next time, Moshe.

sounds like a plan

reported for antisemitism

By deporting white women and buying East Asian women.

Enjoy your ban lol

asians are all sociopaths

go to any gook country and you'll see how degenerate they really are

submissive and traditional asian waifus for the win!

Anons report in you have to start fucking white girls to save our race. There is no other way. Being a virgin is not a excuse here is your start.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESX0A1eNQV0&t=3s

Realize you suck
youtube.com/watch?v=MzqCZNqgeag

Girls arent sluts
youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE&t=363s

Why you get flaked
youtube.com/watch?v=606iv4gFvq4
youtube.com/watch?v=ICDlE3uDTC4
youtube.com/watch?v=_04eBZcTy1o

Hmm, I wonder what kind of lampshade you'd work best as...

Do people not realize these are MGTOW threads to bait replies then half way through they whip out there tiny cocks and start bashing all women and tell you the solution is to marry "Lindsey Lohand" instead of a actual woman. It's so sad

stop making these posts you brit faggot

sage

Im pretty sure the majority of pol isnt white. The shit posters definitely are not, they just masquerade as white men.

Fuck off AsianMasculinity.

Nice try kike

CUTE
But i love our cuties too
Naught cutie
We have to do everything to make sure women are well pampered glamorous lives, free from all stress and responsibility. Those burdens should be placed on the shoulders of men, who are gonna have to toughen up to deal with it.

Yeah Asian women who racemix like 3-4x as much as white girls are less degenerate
Asian women who 25-50% more commonly identify as feminists compared to white girls are less degenerate

Daughteru's for all!

That has already happened to Kazakh people and I don't see their superiority in any way.

Having sex with members of other races isnt degenerate.
Whites will never go extinct, we have genetic modification capabilities today

They are their own people. Not white+Asian as we know these distinct races t today. Think bro, think harder.

that's a nice meme, but I fugged TWO kazakh girls who were a product of bleached, and I can promise you they were hot af

This hybrid race has existed for centuries. The reason most keep forgetting about it is because this hybrid master race created the shittiest region on the planet, worse than Africa.

If demographic trends are to be believed, whites will be out in 100 years. Why not get on the winning side? Do you want your great great grandchildren to go through the extinction of their race?
Asian girls are ugly tho

I only need one wife but i would treat her so well
So beautiful

Russia and Kazakhstan already exist user and are reason enough for why the Eurasian race was a mistake.

Holy fuck in before bump limit because virgin faggots and MGTOW shills ALWAYS get this shit to 300+ replies. Pol is a fucking joke now this exact thread just got bumped to limit