Pathetic

Pathetic

k

>Vietnam war was morally wrong
>It's morally wrong to dodge said war
Liberals everyone

But his feets hurted! we prob woulda won vietnam if he was their!

Quit pretending like you care about draft dodging or this parade. It's just another talking point for useful idiots to parrot.

Fuck off Sup Forums before we find and kill you liberal faggot

He is the president.
Hillary Clinton cheated at both elections and still lost! ROFL!

That dried up cunt even had the help of bathhouse Barry, the fbi and Doj!

LMAO, what a failure.
Also, post term abort yourself. Sage.

>not getting drafted
>same as draft dodger
True story, I had a super liberal professor who bragged openly about draft dodging. To him it was evidence that he was smarter than everyone for not dying in a bullshit war. This mentality used to be the liberal norm, but the mere involvement of Trump in anything causes them to instantly flip their beliefs. They can go from cool beatnik to flag-waving patriots and back again almost instantly. The worst part is that it genuinely seems authentic, not just a "means justify the end" thing. Its the weirdest derangement I've ever seen. It genuinely concerns me that they cannot be rehabilitated.

>five times
Wow t hat number goes up faster than the shoah deathcount

>dude hillary lmao!
Every time.

Source?

I said fuck off
Don’t make me say it again

Trips wasted on edgy hollow post

You know that Cadet Bone Spurs fucking killed him inside.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Careful with that ax, Eugene.
The rule changing progressives are simply displaying their deepest character flaw, which will ultimately be their death knell.
Moral relativism.

I live in Utah. It is a very conservative state, and almost everyone here hates Trump. So where exactly did you get that he was a liberal?

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

Hillary lost, faggot. Trump is the president. Dry your tears.

Kys

Wasn't he calling her a failure though?

floppy

something something something who cares what mormons think something

where exactly did you get that he was a liberal, you shill?

Only thing pathetic in this thread is OP’s a one poster and idiots will talk to bots.

Oh really?

This. Trump was signed up for the draft, he didn't dodge it. He just wasn't picked, and the category he was in was later dropped entirely (so I guess everyone in it "dodged" being drafted). You can say he pulled strings, or that his father did, but then you'd need evidence.

How is it in his honor? Military parades are for showing off a country's might/hardware, not honoring the current leader.

But that wouldn't fit the narrative.

I said nothing about anyone being a liberal, faggot.

>Pathetic
The government is just very, very stupid, OK?

"Chuck, let me finish. Would you really want a president who was dumb enough to let himself get drafted? I mean, it wasn’t hard to get out of it, believe me. My doctor said I had a bump on my heel or something, I don’t know. I don’t even think he was a doctor, frankly. The government is just very, very stupid, OK? Which is why only I can fix it.”
—Meet the Press August 23, 2015.

commander in chief of all military forces calls for a review of his troops.
a romish caesaresque pomp and circumstance with all hail the chief salute as they pass by the gawd emperor.

pro tip:
sign of bigly things to come, militarily speaking.

Vietnam was so fucking retarded. Anyone who didn't dodge that shit is a fucking idiot.

>Trump is a shit president
>BUT HILLARY THO

I live in a mostly liberal state, and everyone seems to like Trump.

>commander in chief of all armed forces
>having a parade is bad

>meanwhile kim jong has one every week

So liberal in fact, they didn't even vote for Reagan during his second term.

bump

Who the fuck actually thinks it would be to honor Trump? Liberals are emotion driven brainlets. The parade is to raise our pride, show off our power, and celebrate OUR country and the people who defend it. It is for America, not Trump. Just like Trump is for America.

Didn't he request deferments to avoid being drafted?

>Liberals support draft dodging and threaten to move to Canada the second there's a draft
>Draft dodging president comes into office
>Liberals shit on him because he dodged the draft
Gee, if Liberals hate draft dodging so much now, why don't they just join the Army?

Just say Minnesota

ehem...

>"in his honor"

Citation needed.

He should get 100 fucking parades for ordering the DoD audit

my god, you're dumb

Spell it as "honour" or hijack someone else language please.

Use proper conjugation when talking about someone else's language. (Which isn't yours since the world speaks American English.)

'Why can't the English teach their children how to speak?'

>shit meme image + 1 word

''Sure is thread worthy whoa, not b tier at all.'' - Mods

Would you rather Jordan Peterson appreciation threads?