What state is the most based/pol approved?

What state is the most based/pol approved?

Indiana

ohio or wisconsin

Maineor North Dakota

alaska, white people should not live below the 49th parallel

texas

Ohio is literally the shittiest state, worse than some african states. Western North Carolina is best.

Oklahoma is a mongrel state. 66% white LMAO

lots of indjuns, lots of mexicans, smol number of blax

t. 1/32nd native american mutt from oklahoma

This. If we could excise the tumors of Detroit and Flint, I'd include MI. Minnesota is based too.

>Minnesota is based too
What are you saying? That state is Sweden 2.0.

Fpbp

True, but I feel like our minorities are better than other parts of the country. When I lived in Illinois you could never relax around the blacks and they were always wanting stuff; Here the blacks say 'God bless you' as they hand you your food at Braums.

Rural Oregon is the best state
>as long as we nuke Portland

Sure thing, Oklahomo!

i haven't seen a nigger or a spic in like 2 months life is great

What the fuck is Aland?

>Burger education strikes again

Utah is pretty nice...?

>implying you know what Aland is
Fuck off you Paki

wew, still in a white state

What's your esoteric third world island like?

It's actually not third world at all. It's breaking through fourth world as we speak. Whites only - the walls have ears.

Kek it's not as we're well known though. Finland calls us only by the term "island jews". They're just jelly though honestly.

Åland is a group of islands between Sweden and Finland. They speak swedish over there, but they belong to Finland since Finland became independent 1917.

Arizona is Mexican city 2.0

>arizona
>not full of spics
?

\Dearborn and Hamtramck are both fulla kebabs now too.

Damn, we spent like a year in school learning about little Islands like Åland, Faroe Islands, Guernsey, Mauritius and Reunion.

California really based healthcare system and they protect everyone

I'm in Georgia and it's pretty good outside of any major city or section 8 housing neighborhoods. A lynch mob killed a black man a few counties over back in 2011. My town doesn't have any thugs or gangsters either because of the rednecks. They aren't perfect but I like them

Autism speaks.

Wyoming. Everything else is American tier.

germany

"Crossroads of America" because no one wants to stay for longer than an hour.

As a Vermonter, I can say safely that the answer should not be Vermont.

If we reformed out socialized state government and excised most of Chittenden county, we'd be the greatest state in the union.

Texas has best/freest economic policies. Maine is probably the best overall.

Northern Nevada is the last vanguard of American freedom.

It's not like Vegas, which is mostly liberals and Mexicans.

NO STATE INCOME TAX (did you even know such a place existed?). Cheap as fuck property taxes. Low business license cost. Legal prostitution, legal weed, only state with legal gambling, legal everything, we don't give a fuck what you do.

Northern Nevada is making buku bucks on becoming the next Silicon valley. With SB389, it is illegal to impose a tax or regulation on blockchains. A mysterious business just purchased enough land to build a city in cash (175 mil). We are among the first to approve autonomous vehicles and will be the testbed for driverless semi logistics.

I literally saw a car with no driver pulling into the UNR parking garage. Spooky.

This is where it happens.

Someone from the states tell me what's wrong with Hawaii? The population being light brown isn't an argument.

the rocky bits that stick out of Awater.

This is well documented in the anles of Sup Forums

Sagnasty too. Other than those cities Michigan's a white ethnostate.

kys

Eastern Oregon., Eastern Washington, Northern Nevada, and all of Idaho should form the state of BASED!

These Faroe fags should just plant some trees. I would be embarassed as fuck by that picture.

Now THIS, on the other hand, is how a fucking land should look like.

I want to live within a mile or two of a downtown that has a grocery store, post office, hardware store, and basic stuff like that.

What are some Northern Nevada towns that fit the bill? I like the idea of living in a small town where I can get out into nature simply by walking.

Utah
But we're Mormons so people don't talk about us in a positive light

I doubt you could name more than 5 states without looking at Google, fuck, you probably only know Texas.

AZ has too many spics and you faggots gave us John McCain.

Minnesota is the only correct answer

I O W A
O W
W O
A W O I

There are good parts of Chittenden county, just build a wall from shelbournre up to Colchester and let the Somalis kill off their native population.

You need to get rid of Montpelier, Bennington, and Stowe as well.

Thankfully our history goes back further than 1776. The 13 colonies are the only places in America that matter

>being this Jelly

Fuck off New Mexico

We have a huge taco ratio, sure, but AZ is also the most based state in the fucking union. We had the biggest metropolitan area to go for Trump and don't forget this is the land of Arpaio, SB 1070, and maybe the most lenient gun laws in the fucking country. TLDR: lots of spics but they are put in their place, and the whites aren't pussies.

>cheap af
>anti gay laws
>chill gun laws
>white outside of Indy and Gary
Stay mad

MN is full of cucks who literally shill for more refugees. It's in their Scandinavian blood.

Yes it is.

They do nothing but vote for more gibs.

Swedes aren't white.

From what I can gather from this map there are in total 33 white people states and 17 "Amerimutt" states

Its just an overpriced tourist destination. I spent some time deployed at Pearl Harbor and spent a fair amount of time on pretty much every hawaiian island.

Nigger culture is pervasive there, everyone is slow and lazy as fuck.

Kauai is a beautiful island and if i had the money to buy enough land there, id make the move.

same

Let's not forget this guy and Maricopa county.

NM is literally the asshole of the four corners. AZ is second place.
Guess again.

state of rest obv

Pennsylvania

I'd rather walk around Gary, than drive through it.
people think Detroit is bad.

It's one of the US's most popular tourist attraction so the same thing that's wrong with lets say for example London is what's wrong with Hawaii

This. Lose it. And we have another Pennsylvania. The cities are blue as is. Austin has become a new California. damn them

Fpbp

New Hampshire

Lol fuck Colorado

You guys are a state of shit farmers that happen to have a bunch of hippies and Cali expats living in Denver

>forgetting Colorado exists.

good, nobody wants them to stay

Assmad mudbloodposter.

Although, of the 4 states I rank Utah first, Colorado second, Arizona third and NM last.

A vpn. I've posted from aland and it just showed up as a Finnish flag

We out produce you every year though. So if we are shit, what does that make you guys?
also
>implying you don't have cali expats in Phoenix and Flagstaff
don't lie to me, I know the southwest well

I wish. People need to stop moving here.

Hawkins Indiana

Beautiful small towns in this area:

Minden
Gardnerville
Incline Village
Verdi
Truckee (ACTUALLY CALIFORNIA DO NOT GO ITS A TRICK)

Wow you are a fucking loser, seriously. How long did it take you to make that? Does your life revolve around this shill web site that has been nonstop shilling for the last two years? Do you think you are any different than a cnn watching boomer? Get a life or at least pick up a hobby. Saged for bieng a friendless faggot

woah, first time I ever saw that one.

Maryland isn't all that bad. Lot of people assume it's one giant brownshit due to central Maryland's DC Metropolitan sphere, but anything west of Montgomery County or east of Annapolis is mostly white. Especially anything past Hancock Maryland. Confederate flags are pretty common over there.

I understand exactly what you mean. Overexposure takes away from the charm.

What is he shilling faggot?

lol mutt rage is real

WTF happened to Greenland?

Really depends on where you go in Texas. Libs have been trying to use Austin as a staging ground for a full on invasion into other districts to grab hold of the country due to illegal immigrants.

Fuckin' Gardnerville.

> can i board horses, cattle, chickens
Fuck yeah, you can do anything.
> can i blow shit up
What didn't you understand?
> is everywhere outside BLM land you can shoot and fish on?
DUHHHH
> what if I want to ride ATVs or dirtbikes
Yes. Yes. Yes.
> what if my HOA-
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING

> 1 AZ: has a huge minority slave work force. What's whiter than that?
> 2 UT: White, but ran by a cult. Giant Heaven's Gate waiting room. Are you still white when the last three generations have been siblings?
> 3 NM: Basically a bunch of retired Jews RPing as Cowboys.
>......
> 50 CO: California levels of degeneracy with somehow MORE pot intermingled with cannibal mountain people.

We need to get some context with this. Greenland is just fine?

How much of a faggot are you that you can't enjoy shitposting on a board that was literally made for it? You newfags are a disgrace and you should all fuck off and die.

Get married and have kids. This is the only way to reverse this tide. We have to do it in masses. Don't let the MGTOW psyop Jews tell you otherwise either. /sig/ can help you any of you if you need that motivation.

I've lived in Colorado. It's actually a pretty cool place with great people (the natives at least). I wish the Californians and Texans would leave. We only seemed to get the Texans from Austin and other places that might as well be California, and they're both turning the state into California. They're also the worst drivers.

What he doesn't realize is he is the exact kind of prey the typical shitposter feasts upon. What a pathetic creature indeed.

>i've been to Denver and it speaks for the whole state: the post
>AZ: Full of spics, very tough CDL laws because so many illegal mexicans fuckheads keep crashing their 18,000lb trailer into a family minivan, lots of cartel presence even more than CO, lots of illegal spics and white boomer locals are so cucked they literally expect you to learn spainish, pheonix literally full of illegal immigrants and poorly maintained avenues, basically no fucking highways anywhere because AZ is too poor to build them, Tuscon literally already annexxed by Mexico
And on top of all that you queers gave us john fucking mccain
But Colorado has Denver, so yeah we aren't perfect but goddamn we are close.

What the fuck are you talking about

There’s no highways in Arizona....what???

And our roads are perfectly maintained you fabricating nigger

Probably Florida.
IDK what it is about the swamps, but the people there are fucking insane.

Can confirm. Gardnerville is a pretty nice place.

>There’s no highways in Arizona....what???
You have no beltway and a lot of your traffic has to go through those slow moving avenues.
>And our roads are perfectly maintained you fabricating nigger
Horseshit. I've never hit more potholes in my life.

Yeah, but the whites who live in Maryland are generally as shitty as the ones in San Francisco and New York City. People in the western part in the mountains and east of the Chesapeake are okay, but there's hardly any of them.