Diagnosed Schizofrenia

>Diagnosed Schizofrenia
>government give me a three room apartment for free
>get 900 euros a month i can do whatever with
>get food transported to my front door
>government pay all my meds, food expenses, transport and leisure amusement (gym, swimming etc)
>i've been living like this for 5 years now
I really cant compain about our welfare system desu

Your crediblity is ruined though

you should be crushed between two sheets of tempered borosilicate glass and used to make a sort of avant garde stained glass street sculpture, I would title it, "untermensch unter der glasse" or "iron bugman: seventh wife's son of a seventh wife's son"

And what will you do when it crashes?

Brutal, yet creative. I like it

>free

Someone stealing the thread i made earlier i see
>ards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/159573484/diagnosed-schizofrenia

Some things never change I see

which country op

Aye so use your cosy opportunity to pursue a better journey within, which you're already a step ahead in some regard

Saved

Fuckin meme flag, he’s a LARPing beaner move along fellas

You fucking piece of shit. Welfare systems are an honor system. Take a good look at yourself and gain some damn confidence that you don't need it. They are in place for veterans, disabled people, etc. Schizo is not a disability, faggot. Grow the fuck up.

I wasn't LARPing tho. I can take some pictures of the extracts i've have of all the money i've recieved from the last 5 years.

whatever you subsidize you get more of
your government is subsidizing schizophrenics
how do you suppose that's going to work out

>flag
>quick to destroy the undesirables
Checks out

lol

Says the undesirable

kek

Lets just relax now Austria.

You are sure it isn't well yourself right?
>Are you me?

Hi, Adolf. I thought you were into painting and not sculpture, huh.
>I really cant compain about our welfare system desu
If you legit have schizophrenia, your life is pretty fucked anyway, being given government handouts will not save you.
Also, welfare is probably the reason degenerates like you even exist. If it wasnt for single motherhood being subsidized by the government, if it wasnt for all the degeneracy, very few people like you would even exist. Thats the real evil of the welfare system, the social degeneracy it brings creates people who are entirely dependent on it

Damn dude

What country AnCapper?

im actually fucking dying here help

I want to watch flesh rot between glass with a glass of red wine in my hand

Gut bantz mein bruder

Yep, seems like that goyim knows huh kike