Why doesnt anyone talk about Toradora anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gomanga/status/882019298872614914
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worst girl won.

Do you fags still watch this together every Christmas? I hope so.

Tsuki Ga Kirei is the best love story of the year down so there's rarely enough time to discuss the best love story ever told (Toradora)

Cuz its like ya that was nice time to move on to other anime now.

It's an embarrassment.

Only during christmas newfriend

We literally get half a dozen threads every month for the greatest love story ever told. Let's not forget Christmas.

Ami didn't win.

Its a show about a bunch of melodramatic drama queens.
I dropped it when everyone gave glasses kid shit just because he didn't want to be student counsel president.

Furasukore-shontamarukamo
hitowosukininarutteyatsuwa
hennaRiakushonshichaukamo
umakukaiwasurudekinai!

I don't get the appeal. It's super fucking cliche.

Kugi Rie doesn't get roles anymore.

Yep. If you're on Sup Forums anytime around Christmas you'll inevitably see a thread detailing the stream place and time.

Finished it yesterday. Had potential but was ultimately a letdown

>way too long
>Kitamura's shit with the council president was cringe as fuck
>Ami's character is bland. Literally all of her scenes boil down to her giving advice, then being sad or upset because she can't have Ryuuji for herself
>Minorin's entire character is also pure cringe. Her funny persona gets tiring real quick. Ryuuji is retarded for not realizing that she already rejected him at the beach house. At the christmas party she told him pretty much the exact same shit as the first time around but for some reason he just didn't get it
>last 2 episode drama was forced as fuck. Taiga could've told her mom to fuck off and Ryuuji could've just told his mom that he was just helping the guy out because he didn't have anyone to substitute for her. Running away wasn't necessary
>Taiga could've also just told Ryuuji that she'd be gone for a few weeks to talk shit out with her parents, instead of just leaving a note and sending a retarded picture to everyone
>Her headbutting Ryuuji at the very end after he tells her that he loves her just because of le funny tsundere girl is also completely retarded.

If you were here when this was airing then you probably never want to hear about this show ever again. Even if you like it.

>implying

Of course, but I don't watch it with Sup Forums, that would be gay (no homo).

Name one (1) anime which isn't full of cliches.

Why all this authors need the a separate the clearly winning couple and get them together again after a time skip.

Just wait for Christmas.

The light novel just got licensed. Is anyone going to buy it?

I've still never watched it and not sure that I want to.

Convince me that I'm making a mistake not watching it instead of just looking at leads.

erm, for the VA?

Is it good enough to watch the entire show for though? Because there are plenty of other good shows with good voice-acting.

erm, if you are susceptible to romance element like a hormonal raging teen but not on sex, pls watch it

>tfw everytime the last episode is streaming I'm doing an essay or shitty uni work
You guys get me going and give me hope.

enjoy your uni life, at least try to confess or hold a girl's hand sensually.

Source?

well shit, DMCA gonna hit soon?

twitter.com/gomanga/status/882019298872614914

I'm gonna take that and replace it with cheap alcohol and drugs, thanks. But seriously,
I couldn't be less interested on that, and not because of the 3dpd meme, it's just because romantic relationships seem boring and pointless.

Fair enough then user, I might check it out when I have time then.

>enjoy your uni life, at least try to confess or hold a girl's hand sensually.
Take this user's advice, because if you don't, you'll end up like me (and probably most of Sup Forums).
>tfw you've still never even held a girl's hand non-sensually

Oh shit I'm sorry, I read light novel and understand it as Visual Novel, I should go to sleep.

It has 20 shit episodes and 5 ok episodes. If you've seen the 1st one just watch 20-25 and you wont miss much. Just fill the space between with "being a bitch" moments

Hmm, I like officially licensed books, so this appeals to me. Depends on the price. Not in a great monetary position right now but once I am, I'll go back to where I was a few years ago where I'd pre-order a handful of books in advance as they went up for order, and now that Haruhi has finished being localised, I'll need some new books to add to my list.

Sounds like every anime ever.

Same here, I think I might buy them if I can.

After watching Toradora mutiple times, my conclusion is that KitaEri is pure sex.

Because it's not December

I still watch it every year with you fags, although Ami not winning never hurts any less.