Smoking gun!!!! Obama BLOWN. THE FUCK. OUT

Smoking gun!!!! Obama BLOWN. THE FUCK. OUT.

It is literally, unequivocally, inarguably happening!!!

Pt 1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtu.be/g9S93bE06H0
nypost.com/2016/10/17/the-state-departments-shadow-government/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH SHIT

Pt 2/2

Obama for jail fucking confirmed.

Treason. Firing squad.

>Derp derpy Derp
What did they mean by this?

>derp derpy derp
I want redditors to fucking die.

Can there be any more doubt?

6/10 good effort, needs more piss-larping and russian agents

Seems like nobody will care desu why should they?

Here's more showing they knew the emails were classified.

So Obama knowingly conversed with H while she was using a private server.
Is that illegal?
Will there be consequences? What's wrong with emailing someone who works for you? I don't see the problem with that.

give it to me straight anons is the day of the rope soon? I need this shit this in English

DOTR VERY SOON

In case you shills want to attempt to downplay this as fake news, it's from the fucking senate.gov website. Eat shit you treasonous social rejects.

We've only just begun though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

Obama matter of factly said he wasnt aware of this investigation. Its now clear that not only was Obama was aware of the investigating, he was actively breaking theblaw himself by corresponding on unprotected email servers.

I'm woke now

Link?

Thank you

Well, either spineless Sessions will man up and do his job at the DOJ, or he won't. If he won't, he needs to be fired and replaced with someone who will.

Kys faggot. Mueller is on the case.

Yes its illegal. Further, he demonstrably lied about it to the press.

It wasn't just about the private server, it was about the private email. You can't claim ignorance on that regard.

cheers.

The shit is so deep that paying for protesters on the street would do absolutely nothing now to stop this, theyve lost that card, this is beyond that now. Behind the curtains a cluster fuck is undoubtedly ensuing.

This needs to be bumped.

Oh boy we got us a happening don't we?

The fire rises.

Is that illegal? Yes. Will there be consequences? Of course not. We've seen that time and time again already and I've lost all faith in the American justice system.

THIS IS BIG, STICK ON IT!

Naah, user, he found out when he heard it on MSM like the rest of us. Honest. Most transparent administration ever, something something not a smidgen of corruption

>muh text messages
>muh emails
Let me know when you guys get a special prosecutor with subpoena power instead of Hannity and talk radio, losers. lmao

>out of band communication transmitting classified information

>Obama haters
>Presenting the idea that a president should be held accountable for lying to the press and end up in jail with a straight face.

I don't say this often, but,
MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

Just wait until the full weiner emails are released by Horowitz. You ain't seen nothin yet.

Thread theme
youtu.be/g9S93bE06H0

Hes here

More proof they knew the classified emails were on there and tried to buy time by hiding it from FOIA requests.

>So Obama knowingly conversed with H while she was using a private server.
>Is that illegal?
>Will there be consequences? What's wrong with emailing someone who works for you? I don't see the problem with that.
if it was anybody but Obama it would be blatant violation of the law. I mean, it is still violation of the law... but Obama as President would be the ultimate classification authority, so... I dunno. definitely a grey area.

I'm with you. Nothing will happen

Holy shit an actual habbening!

as somebody that runs IT for a company, I wonder what system it is that they're getting all these text messages from. I wonder if it's the FBI's own system for recording text messages from agent devices, or I wonder if maybe those are the NSA's records...

Ignorance is bliss

Q PREDICTED THIS

>derpy derp derp

He's one of us, lads

What's happening now? I don't know what's real anymore when it comes to this shit.

The great war for Israel is going to be exposed and with it the blackmailing networks.

HAY GUYS I WORK IN EYE TEE

>7th floor
Isn't that the deeo state?

KEK just search president in the texts...

DEMOBROS THIS IS WAR

THEY ARE TRYING TO GO AGAINST OUR KING OBAMA

RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does Hillary emailing him from her personal account get Obama into trouble? It wasn't his fault she was a fucktard

We need flipped Mueller.

It's literally the people who work on the seventh floor of the State Dept.
>muh conspiracies

So is no one going to point out the constant use of "7th floor"? And how that connects to their earlier talk of a "secret society" and the actual acknowledged 7th Floor group of the US State Department?

WEW

This is it lads, THIS IS IT!

GINORMOUS IF GENUINE

Nothing's going to happen to Obama though. There'd be riots.

Because Obango clearly knew it wasn't a gov email address, still used it, and went to bat for her when the scandal was breaking.

Bump

he knew about it, he was involved in the investigation and getting briefings from comey, dont be retarded

Could be as simple as a syslog

ARE YOU ALL RETARDED? LOOK!
nypost.com/2016/10/17/the-state-departments-shadow-government/amp/

the issue would be that he lied about it.

Was anyone else on /k/ just after Benghazi? There was a dude posting all the dox on HRC's email servers and vulnerabilities.

Do the archives go back that far? All you would have to search for is the domain names she used like clintonmail or whatever.

Great news anyway.

Proof they were trying to shield Strozk from FOIA requests.

Yeah that's murky water. One thing is for sure now though. Pic related.

you ever see frost nixon and he says "when the president does it its not illegal"? Thats how this will end but I feel as though the press will take it easier on Obama than they did on Nixon

What's the source of this I'm not in the loop

>refer to 7th floor

they LITERALLY said shadow government in OPEN communications.

Lol. Lost over a billion in one year... Trump, afaik, has more money now than when he started.

this is why the dems have been freaking out lately, more than usual of course.

the shilling here also

Derp is from BASEketball, retard.

This is truly amazing

Obama is going to hang? Assuming can non citizens be guilty of treason

"No reasonable prosecutor" would bring such a case.

Anyone got the video of Obama saying he wasn’t aware Hillary was using a non-government server?

>non citizens can’t commit treason
Hell of a trump card there.

>First black President is also the first President to go to jail

Sup Forums was right again

>Most transparent administration ever, something something not a smidgen of corruption
biggest scandal in the history of the country happens under his watch, yet his admin is still scandal free.

The alternative is espionage charges in a military court.

>reasonable
Operative word right there.

>derp derpy derp
My 9 year old just got BTFO. He's not gonna take this well

>Obama talking to Hillary on a private email
>"refer to 7th floor"

Jesus fucking christ.

America has a king?

CNN ran a piece saying shadow government was select gov officials set to take over in the event the potus and scotus were both lost due to an attack. Is that true? If its false then why did they make it up and air it on national tv? The plot thickens

>implying Parker and Stone aren't turbo-reddit-pleb-tier

Too subtle?

Which one was that, the extrajudicial murder of a US citizen, giving weapons to cartels and blaming legal gun owners for increasing violence, or deposing a democratically elected ruler of a sovereign nation without declaring war?