Brit/pol/ - The Whites Have Become Black edition

>May undone by Corbyn on Police cuts / crime rise
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-claims-crime-rates-only-11985371
archive.is/j6Oqm

>Free Speech a threat to Democracy: Theresa Mao
news.sky.com/story/theresa-may-to-announce-crackdown-on-social-media-abuse-11238419
archive.is/r2E61

>Tesco till-women demand as much pay as heroic warehouse Alphas
standard.co.uk/business/tesco-s-4bn-equal-pay-case-may-spark-wave-of-claims-a3760346.html
archive.is/lMG2R

>Westminister paedophile ring succeeding in coverup. MPaedos still exist
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/westminster-paedophile-ring-accuser-charge_uk_5a7ad179e4b06505b4e9a0e4
archive.is/U3aGC

>Iran: British are complicit in Saudi massacres in Yemen [BAE Systems, Raytheon and MBDA]
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13961117001584
archive.is/sD7fJ

>Assange warrant case to be concluded next week
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ecuador-assange-britain-ruling/judge-to-rule-february-13-on-whether-uk-should-drop-action-against-assange-idUKKBN1FQ2G5?rpc=401&;
archive.is/9OF63

>DUP block Tory pardons for feminist terrorists - 'suffragettes'
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/dups-arlene-foster-against-pardon-for-suffragettes-who-broke-law-36576164.html
archive.is/0Ldyg

>East Coast Rail could be nationalised in months; hints Grayling
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355883/Virgins-East-Coast-line-nationalised-months.html
archive.is/aPzEE

>EU suggest strong sanctions for Britain if it doesn't adhere to transition agreement
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/92668/brussels-wants-power-punish-uk-during-brexit
archive.is/IyZ1o

>Torymoaners seek to find anti-BoMogg candidate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5362121/Remainers-scramble-stop-BoMogg.html
archive.is/kfidZ

Other urls found in this thread:

lawyersforbritain.org/eu-deal-customs-union.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24463515
youtu.be/Cp5Y7e-BWwA
twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/961259901514407937
vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/85410-orignal-brits-were-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=75JjflWKs98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lawyersforbritain.org/eu-deal-customs-union.shtml

Good read but TL;DR - We _have_ to leave the customs union. We have to go hard.

>U
>N
>I
>T
>EBONY

>JAMAICAN PATOIS

YO

THE NAMES CHEDDAR MAN, I'M THE KANG OF THE BRITONS
CHECK MY MAMMOTH SKIN CREPS AND MY SABRE-CAT MITTENS
REPRESENTIN CHEDDAR GORGE AND I'M STRAIGHT UP TRIPPIN
CAVEBITCHES SEE ME AND THEIR PUSSIES START DRIPPIN
I DON'T SMOKE WEED BUT I'M PACKIN A BLUNT-
WEAPON CALLED A CLUB SO BUSTAS DON'T FRONT
SCIENTISTS BE SAYING THAT MY SKIN IS BLACK
IN TEN THOUSAND YEARS TIME I'LL TAKE MY COUNTRY BACK

Old school

>>Tesco till-women demand as much pay as heroic warehouse Alphas
When those lazy cunts stop gossiping amongst themselves and start serving people in good time then maybe they'll deserve it. Also, way to go getting yourself totally replaced by self service tills (Which I won't use on principal).

WE

This is literally the end. No matter how false it is, the majority of the population now believes that the original Britons were all black. We will never live this down.

Where is the evidence collage of WN being this neo nazi bloke?

Did this acually happen?

Dinner's ready lads, I want to see this thread full of goalposting when I get back.

post sexy louise mensch pics

>make me pack my own shopping
>demand more money
Slags, I tell thee.

>We will never live this down.
This lie has been doing the rounds for decades mate, it never sticks because it never can.

>turns out all brits are nogs
lmao congrats guys

it was the end decades ago stop being a misreable cunt

It's not most of them though or even a lot of them, or even Usdaw. Literally 100 people are asking for it. It's shit how they're all getting tarred with the same brush.

LADS, I NEED SOMEONE TO DO ME A MASSIVE FAVOUR.

GO ONTO VOCAROO AND RECORD YOURSELF SHOUTING IN COMMENTATOR STYLE THE BARRATT NEW BUILD SHITPOST.

There is literally nothing wrong with Barrett new build homes hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES THE DEVELOPER! STRAIGHT DOWN THE VILLAGE ROAD, INTO THE FOREST!
THE TORY GOVERNMENT COMES IN TO SUPPORT, THEY CHANGE ALL THE LAWS AND PRETEND TO DO THE OPPOSITE AND A LITTLE STAB AS THE TREES GO DOWN!
BARRET DODGES THE APPEAL WITH A STUNNING SWING FROM THE LOCAL LABOUR COUNCIL, OUR WILDLIFE FALLS INTO OBLIVION! HE'S THROUGH THE TREES. SLAMS THE TIMBER INTO MY NANS HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S STARTED CONSTRUCTION! BRICKS ME MUM DOWN EM SHE HITS THE BOTTOM WITH A MEATY THUD! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE SHOVE FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S ADDED A 10CM GAP BETWEEN EACH HOUSE AND IS CALLING THEM DETATCHED
GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>no matter how false it is

Proof it's false?

It's worse for you because us Anglokangz are currently occupying a chunk of Spanish land. How does it feel to get absolutely BTFO and humiliated by the supreme ebony?

Actually it brings the debate about race into the public square. The Jew professor thought he was being clever but there are always
UNINTENDED
CONSEQUENCES
and in any debate about race we always win.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24463515
>Here we sequence an approximately 7,000-year-old Mesolithic skeleton discovered at the La Braña-Arintero site in León, Spain, to retrieve a complete pre-agricultural European human genome.
>The La Braña individual carries ancestral alleles in several skin pigmentation genes, suggesting that the light skin of modern Europeans was not yet ubiquitous
Dagoes were still dark 3,000 years after Cheddar Man, Jorge

WHO WOULD WIN?
1 JEWISH SCIENTIST WORKING WITH PRACTICAL EFFECTS ARTIST VS CENTURIES OF ANTHROPOLOGICAL STUDIES?

nigger

>WITH PRACTICAL EFFECTS ARTIST
How would a practical effects artist be useful in genome sequencing?

>post sexy louise mensch pics

Guess Dawkins is vindicated
Start buying fedoras

Anyone have the Telegraph article saying that no DNA evidence was used in this? And confirming that one of the lead scientists is a jew?

The scientist worked on the genome sequencing, the practical effects artist made the head model that has been posted around the internet for the past day.

Now is the time to start a new exclusively ethno nat party

Plenty of filth in her novels, too.

I worked at a Tesco for 6 years.

The delivery van drivers get better pay than the regular minions, and they are all men. As well as drive around, they have to hump plastic crates out of the van and onto the customers doorstep. A woman can't even lift one over her head.

wew

When will they fix this bug?

Ah, I forgot about the head model.

spooky

put a poo on the willy

poowilly

willypoo

(Which I won't use on principal).
this
WN Warned us about GCHQ watching here for racist Nazis .. but inb4 he got arrested we all memed the this is a shitpost board an nothing is taken seriously , do you remember ? I went on to saying I been visited by cops an cos I nutter with care team , they OKed the shithole as joke board , its all a JOKE !
If you are GCHQ
STOP Trying to Find NAZIs where there is none OK
THIS BOARD IS A PLACE OF FUN AN RESPECT OK !

NO

Don't attack the study itself. That's a dead end strategy. Use it as a springboard to discuss race. It's completely irrelevant whether the study is true or not, the entire media has committed to it now so it represents an opening to advance our rhetoric.

NYPA . FUCK OFF

You're not the real Mair.

Prove it.

>unforeseen consequences
You don't understand. I doubt you ever will.
>our rhetoric
What exactly do you imagine you are?

Respect m8
Fucking 100 yrs women vote an then what have they acheived , Loose women , slags, making coffee at NASA , eh... an ... then .. being Hateful towards other women in the workplace when one is boss ...

You're a nutter with a care team?

You were visited by the five oh?

OK whatever ..

Had nogs in 4 consecutive adverts right now.
blood... boiling... rrmmm...

What do you all reckon Eddie is doing right now?

being this full of wind ups lol

>THIS BOARD IS A PLACE OF FUN AN RESPECT OK !

youtu.be/Cp5Y7e-BWwA

Eating a lime and having a wank.

Where did this lime association with Eddie come from?

This. This. This.
If you try to attack the study you'll be dismissed as anti-intellectual, dishonest or in denial. Accept the data, but put it in its proper context. Point out that Cheddar Man's descendants, if he had any, would have been changed by generations of selection pressures rendering his own characteristic disadvantageous. Point out that the peoples who left Africa are absolutely not the same as the modern African peoples. Point out the earliest references to the Britons in antiquity make no reference to their being dark skinned.

I run Brit/pol/ now. None of you can stop me because you're too busy deano or goalposting.

its the modern life ..
fact is adapt an assim or do a WN but secret an be a Breivik lol

His shopping includes limes. There's a picture of it somewhere.

>Whites are the new blacks
I still don't know what he meant by this

twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/961259901514407937

either we have a civil war or the country is finished so I ask

WHEN THE FUCK WILL IT START

>I run Brit/pol/ now
Okay, but that doesn't really answer my question.
Are you the racist faction of the 48% percent?

I'm in work

he was talking about wiggers and jafacian/london culture

OK. You first. GL.

read any of the six gorillions threads from today about it

vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/85410-orignal-brits-were-black/

I saw Eddie at a Tesco in Liverpool yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Young white people in "diverse" areas have adopted the hedonistic gangster culture created by AfroCarribeans in Europe and North America

what is the context of this?
is it some kind of paki mating ritual?

Sorry that's the closest I have.

I hope he is Eddie .. ?

Never I hope
Seen some amazing mix-ups in my time

VROOOMMM as the roar of my pearl white Bimmer 1 series (JUST £259 p/m!) reverbs around the BARRATT new build estate.
I'm racing down the perfectly proportioned streets, dodging wheely bins and Audi A1's like I'm Schumacher
I dive through the door, my fiance of 3 months is standing in the kitchen
"I picked up microwave curry for us both! 2 for £6! In the Waitrose meal deal"
>Winner winner chicken dinner
Dive right in, can't beat a good Wait'ies dinner.
Jump straight on the lappy after tea with the telly on in the background, these reports won't finish themselves! Someone's got to pay for my Barratt HomeTM in a vibrant and sought after locationTM on a HELP TO BUYTM mortgage... Maybe I'll pay it off by the time I'm 70!! Not just a pretty face eh Franko?!

ITS OK TO BE WHITE ENGLISHMAN !

I voted out but I support a pan-European brotherhood of nations.

you might be black

>Young white people in "diverse" areas
there's ton of home county kids watching stormzy and ksi and pretending to be them despite being a 100% white area

baka

So is he saying blacks are the new whites or are blacks still also the blacks

>pan-European brotherhood of nations.
it never really turns out that way in practise though, one nation will begin to donimate the others and impose it will on the others leading all the members to be at eachothers throat (see the whole Germany vs greece and italy vs poland vs uk) leaving europe less united as before

This from the NHM itself.
>Modern-day British people share approximately 10% of their genetic ancestry with the European population to which Cheddar Man belonged, but they aren't direct descendants.
>but they aren't direct descendants

darkies are still the darkies

that's a trap

Should've changed the milky way bars to limes

Surprisingly not.

I absolutely 100% knew someone would post this

He's bringing race into it because he's an attention seeker.
Chav culture is always degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=75JjflWKs98

tucked

Hourly reminder that Cheddar Man vindicates ethno-nationalism.

>gene for white skin emerges in Europe
>sweeps the continent, huge selection advantage
>coincides with the switch from primitive hunter-gatherer societies to an advancing civilisation
>normies might get angsty at the thought of white genetics being superior
>make the (correct) point that pale skin increases vitamin D3 production and allows the shift to plant-based food which doesn't provide as much dietary D3
>no need to establish woolier and more controversial points like increased intelligence, you've already made the point that genetic differences exist between races and white skin = advantageous
>whole study has mainstream coverage, people's guards will be down and they'll be receptive to these ideas

More important than any specific point made, is the fact that people are thinking about race and skin colour and genetic selection. The more this stuff is discussed, the more we win.

just sneezed

My idea of brotherhood is organised around the military rather than the economy. Like when national armies fought off the Huns or Mongols in joint campaigns. We have to unite to stop the brown hoard.

go post this on /r/unitedkingdon /r/ukpolitics or some newspaper comment section , theres no actual chance of cunts on her talking to people

>A PARTICULAR SORT OF VIOLENT, DESTRUCTIVE, NIHILISTIC GANGSTER CULTURE HAS BECOME THE FASHION
>AND BLACK AND WHITE, BOY AND GIRL OPERATE IN THIS LANGUAGE TOGETHER
>THIS LANGUAGE WHICH IS WHOLLY FALSE, WHICH IS THIS JAMAICAN PATOIS THAT HAS BEEN INTRUDED IN ENGLAND
>AND THAT IS WHY SO MANY OF US HAVE THIS SENSE OF LITERALLY A FOREIGN COUNTRY

Basically white kids adopting all the blud/pham talk and culture.

>We have to unite to stop the brown hoard.
Utter bollocks lad, we just have to go "oh look, I don't like my kids being choded by Abdul".

>Europe
Persians are white.

I would bother with the rest.

Who's they?

Aren't they technically Greeks?

we dont need a united army to do that though, each army on its own can easily kill of the pakis off completly in a few weeks if they .
the problem is no one has the will to do so,

muslims and wogs would never be a problem if our goverments did something right for once

That's hundreds of years later.

Evening lads, how we all doing tonight?

How do I stop having mini back spasms whenever an optician touches my face

We can't expect the Italian, Spainish and Greek navies to stop 2 billion niggers coming across from Africa. The non-whites that are already here are an internal problem.