NASA Thread

ITT show signs that NASA is faking stuff and keeping shit secret from us

Ok, lets start with a simple question:
Why wasnt this (pic related) closer looked at? This very well could indicate that at one point there was sophisticated life on Mars, yet they seem to just ignore it. Here is the original pic from the NASA website
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

These bubbles you see on pretty much any spacewalk footage (guy is a flatearther but his NASA videso are actually rather good)
youtube.com/watch?v=8PB7AwZzaOo

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background, showing they arent interested in providing information, but to controll it
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

Also weird that you never see a complete orbit around the earth on their livestream. Usually whenever it gets dark, like so dark you dont even see lights from the cities anymore (which you should unless they shot up the crappiest camera you can find into space) the stream cuts off and continues when its bright day again. this day is an exception as it shows a bit of night and citylights, but still cuts to broad daylight at some point never showing a full orbit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk

>inb4 flat earther
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

Either way I believe NASA isnt there to provide us any information.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
youtu.be/esYyOnz76NU
youtu.be/wm9MYU3SwBA
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015464.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159479143/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156708817/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155497939
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155957408
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
twitter.com/kevinmgill
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
whydontyoutrythis.com/2017/06/nasa-mars-hoax-rover-on-devon-island-canada-you-decide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=muDPSyO7-A0
youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9-DMbGDsZ4
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This very well could indicate
No. It's a rock.
>These bubbles
>cutting the feed
>no full orbit
Repeat after me: A. YouTube. Video. Is. Not. Evidence.

Also this here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf

Pic related, something flying around on mars, and again just ignored
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG

youtu.be/esYyOnz76NU
youtu.be/wm9MYU3SwBA
The Chinese Spacewalks are fake,The NASA stuff don't know about currently. Behind the scenes Civic war in 'MERICA. ---We are the Aliens---

Youtube posters should be permabanned after being sodomized with a floor lamp.

i fucking love conspiracy germanon; keep up the good fight

Pic related shows there was no dust blown onto the foot of the landing module.
>inb4 the moon has no atmosphere and wouldnt blow up dust because of it
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw

>inb4 without atmosphere nothing brakes the dust making it fly elsewhere
surely a few corns of dust would have blown in a way to land on the foot when its blown in every fucking direction

glad you like my stuff

Ayy lmao

so how big is north america really?
and someone in another discussion mentioned this could happen by taking pictures at different distances and it could be, but:

pic 2 (Blue marble 2002) has been done from 700km height
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
>Flying over 700 km above the Earth onboard the Terra satellite

the 4th picture (Blue Marble 2012) was made with the NPP/Suomi NPP sattalite orbiting at 824km
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
>A 'Blue Marble' image of the Earth taken from the VIIRS instrument aboard NASA's most recently launched Earth-observing satellite - Suomi NPP.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
>The satellite was placed into a sun-synchronous orbit 824 km (512 miles) above the Earth.

So when the distance is the issue of the size difference the sizes should be reversed and i doubt it woul create such a big difference.
The pic allegedly gets created by taking a lot of smaller pics and stitching them together, but still that would mean that they do a fucking poor job in creating an accurate depiction of our planet when there are such big differences

also appearently no dust blown away from underneath the module

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
this one stated how they even let her pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some "rock"
However considdering this
About the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

they may have been to the moon, the footage we get presented is still fake. possible reasons:
>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
>they feared it could go wrong and thus made fake footage in order to cover an eventual failure up and still sell it as success
>something is on the moon we arent supposed to know about
>we really didnt go to the moon

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

and the astronauts dont seem like people that are mentally stable enough to be send into space
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

>seeing things with your eyes is not evidence!
>it has to be (((peer reviewed!)))

>t.slave mutt
NASAs full of shit. Maybe this Space X thing will be different.

why is an object covering the crossair?

Du kannst mit einen guten Teleskop den Landepunkt auf dem mond sehen. Dazu haben die Astronauten Mondgestein mitgebracht.

see the entire post. talks about why we could have gone to the moon and still could get presented fake footage, as well as adresses the moonrocks

no background light vs background light.

you got some interesting stuff but for half of it, you just need a good photography course.

Glaub mal deinen Mist. Bist nicht besser als religiöse Spinner.

thought at first too, but the suit in general seems to be an entire different, more slim, and in a few frames around 0:12 seems kinda metallic, which reminds me of
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015464.pdf
>2 men in metallic clothing jump into a flying saucer and fly away in east germany
no idea if there is a relation, who knows. but either way here is all i have on Nazis and their UFOs

Cover up of our real history
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159479143/

Government Symbolisms
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156708817/

NASA faking shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155497939

And me doing some biblethumping which is kind of similar to this thread, but more centered around the bible
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155957408

forgot the nazi UFO thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
(this is a lot of additional info but the least on the actual nazi UFO stuff as this is an early thread)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
(more info on the general subject, but less info to boardering subjects)

twitter.com/kevinmgill

These are the most boring, teenage threads on Sup Forums.

>ITT show signs that NASA is faking stuff and keeping shit secret from us

DUDE NASA IS GREENSCREENING SPACE

BUT THE ROVER IS REAL

BUT THE STUFF ON THE FREELY AVAILABLE VIDEOS ARE SECRET ALIEN ARTIFACTS

BUT THEY ALSO BLOCKED OUT TONS OF SHIT ON THE MOON THAT SHOWED EVIDENCE OF HABITATION

EXCEPT IT WAS ALSO ENTIRELY FAKED AND DIRECTED BY KUBRICK

>There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things

If they're faking things, if it's CGI, if you're not meant to know, how is it all these aliums retards also get their images and data from NASA? Is it the world's worst conspiracy?

thats actually explainable, zoom into an object in a distance and it will appear bigger compared to stuff that is closer. for example zoom into this moon from a couple hundred meters, and it looks like you are right next to the tree with a huge moon behind it when actually it was the tree being "smaller" than you assume. the second pic looks cgi as fuck though. same for even though the earth in the last pic seems too small

thaat was while the car was still in its container and not released

The camera is mounted on the lander, that's why the pov is the same. Not everybody is as retarded as you guys.

i saw it on TV it must be real
>listened to moon landing on radio must be real
gov't doesnt lie

this small push in the beginning is appearently enough to leave the moon. no loss of momentum what so ever. considdering this footage the astronauts probably would have been able to just jump off the moon if thats all that is required.
also it seems like the whole thing is swining back and forth a little bit

>making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program

It's an open secret black ops have a dark segment of budget that's larger than NASAs entire operating budget, and nobody can know what the details of said budget are, even assuming that's the only money they use.

You can find this in official budget overviews, part of it is in the DoD budget, the other part is in the budget for CIA, NSA and Homeland Defense.

NASA gets something like 18-20 billion which is chump change in comparison.

At that point you should get a name here, Antinasanon. You're here all the time.

pic related is from
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
with a bit adjusted brightness and contrast

i dont like namefagging, rather have my stuff rated based on its quality, and not on a brand i create. also i post about a lot more than NASA. is it possible you mistake me for someone because i didnt make a NASA thread in weeks?

Nuff said.

You do realise the capsule is powered by thrusters right? Saying dumb shit like this hardly helps your cause.

It was more about flat earth maybe, it wasn't you?

well, its the logical thing to assume either way, but that document at least is some evidence of such

Came across this today actually... pic related is an ancient celtic bone artifact...

never made a flat earth thread, here are some threads i occasionally make

cool flag

possibly some connection, i see some similarity, but im not sold on it

Or different angle lense

strange terminator line

bump

Source?

I don't get the point of this webm

whydontyoutrythis.com/2017/06/nasa-mars-hoax-rover-on-devon-island-canada-you-decide.html
if you want the original pics i would have to search them myself, but i know at least the one with the roddent on the website is a real nasa pic, saw the link posted in an earlier thread but didnt save it

Christ almighty, please do some more throrough looking.

You have some interesting stuff occasionally but this image is retarded. Can't you fucking see the rocks are on top of a small hill and the tip of the shadows on the right turn to the right angle.

Fucking hell.

rammstein went to the moon

Why is this even on Sup Forums, go back to /x/ with your insane conspiracy shit. You sound like you never even went to school

>NASAs full of shit. Maybe this Space X thing will be different.
i dont trust spacex
youtube.com/watch?v=muDPSyO7-A0
note how it gets dark when the thrusters ignite, thats normal due to the exposure, but it stays dark even when the flames left the frame it doesnt get bright again. shortly afterwards the commentator even says "the sun set several minutes ago" 1:40 minutes after liftoff even though during liftoff it was still bright. my guess the editor edited it the right way in the beginning, and after the cut some other guy took on the work, saw its dark at the end and kept it and the commentators had to go with it

yesterdays launch looked legit though, the landing of the 2 thrusters was a bit too perfect, but thats all weird things i saw.

>itt an insane kraut talks to himself

Rotate the left picture 45 degrees to the right.
I see 2 eyes a nose and Trumps Quiff.

Mein German friend ask yourself one very simple question whats the point of faking it? Seriously give me a reason why would they bother?

>discussion of a government agency doesnt belong on Sup Forums
just do it like your flag and fucking leaf

Fess up germanon -- you're a bit of a retard with no formal education in science.

Why should the rover stop his wandering to look closer at pic related?
People keep wasting people's times with thinkgs like this. One pareidolia case after another, one gets debunked and soon enough someone founds another rock that looks like a face and tries to make it the top priority. It's frustratring. No one is going to indulge these people because everyone knows they got dozens of more rocks that look like cartoon faces stashed to waste people's times.

The bubbles aren't bubbles. There's dust, ice and trash in space. When the sun shines on that shit, it glows and is picked up by the camera.

The artifact that shows up in one of the shit videos of complete retards is off clearly higher definition that the video arround it. It's amazing how these retards accuse ANYTHING of being CGI or fake but when one of this shitshows picks up obvious image tampering, they droll all over it.
Why did you pick it?
Are you a troll?
Oh god... this is a troll thread... fuck me

oops

>1st post is questioning onces mental health and ad hominem
>2nd is appeal to authority
will you next try the argumentum ad populum and say that everyone knows how legit and cool nasa is and how we dont have to discuss this anymore? or just continue with ad hominems and continue to not provide anything actually disproving anything?

read the OP and the first part of my second post carefully.

Thanks hans, all this shit worries me but you can't talk about any of it without instantly getting labeled a flat earther.

I believe we went to the moon. I also believe I've seen some shit that really looks like wires and bubbles that, for the sake of the space narrative, I really wish I hadn't seen. Can't really go investigating it without ending up in "puddle on a frozen ball" land.>>inb4 without atmosphere nothing brakes the dust making it fly elsewhere
>surely a few corns of dust would have blown in a way to land on the foot when its blown in every fucking direction
Impact expands outward though. Don't use faulty logic and taint your other good points, you know that's enough to get shilled to death

>hey guys, lets drive for months to look at those completly generic rocks over there you can see everywhere around and ignore the one that could be a possible breakthrough

>the bubbles aren't bubbles. There's dust, ice and trash in space
except when you care to look those footages you often see them changing directions which in space shouldnt happen, under water which is ever moving on the hand...

see >There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm
and >Also this here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf
there are good reasons to fake shit without the planet we live on or space being fake. in fact im fairly sure the planet is round with the middle being where the equator is because otherwise we wouldnt have different stars in the different hemispheres

>Secret Space Program
There's dozens of YouTube videos on the subject.
Catherine Austin Fitts does a great job breaking down the financial / legal mechanics the deep state uses to fund itself while maintaining the highest classification.

You're definitely asking the right questions OP. I do not want to be giving out any self-identifying information, but NASA has been using disinformation since day 1. Deep state elements are well embedded in the upper echelons of the NASA community, and "the resistance" is rife throughout its rank and file. NASA as an institution is just another tool used by those in power to spread (((scientific))) propaganda, and to develop space weapons to bring the rest of the world to its knees.

What "possible" breakthrough?
You don't give a shit about what's possible.
What's more possible? That's it's the 74621th case of pareidolia this year or somehow a depiction of a face is on Mars?
If you care about what's possible, it's pareidolia and you don't give two shits, if you don't care about the possibilities then shut up about people not caring about it either.

You go on a rant about "hidden continents for the elites", "openings on the polar regions (Hollow Earth)" and then complain when people aren't going for what's "possible"?

Good thing we established this, though.

Of course trash changes direction, especially when there's a giant tin can farting around to adjust orbit and pushing the debris around.

Bubbles don't even change direction like the debris in space does. They are much more erratic due to the fluidity of water and the currents. Your comparison doesn't even make sense.

Good find on the further away picture having a larger NA.
Regarding picture 6: the camera is facing the sun, yet we can see city lights? Meanwhile, We can’t see stars?
That’s a huge fuckup.
As a side thought, no moon landing photos ever capture the sun. Zero.

interesting. for the benefit of the doubt i would say the sun would be just slight further to the right and thus isnt seen as its cut out. however the one with the nightlights is indeed odd since on the "live"streams you dont see the city lights usually. as for no stars being seen on any footage, maybe this guy is right about the sun and stars
youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU

>NASA is cutting video feed because of UFO
>NASA is fake and you can see bubbles

Jesus Christ, pick a side you fucks, you literally cannot have both!

Flat earthers debunking himself on this claim. Sets up a roughly to scale visual and shows reasonable accuracy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9-DMbGDsZ4

Why have we never been to the dark side of the moon? Why does the moon not rotate?

The reason all the moon lading photos look like they are on a movie set is because the moon is FLAT. Flat earth is just a diversion from the fact that the moon is flat,hollow and can not rotate.

So by avoiding my question you are basically admitting that you have no background or education in any of the sciences.
Good thing your smart enough to recognize that everyone is trying to fool us but a few random guys on YouTube.
And yeah, I am questioning your mental health, or at least your base intelligence. You sure are fucking gullible, in any event

Contrast bleed. Bright objects bloom over dark objects

flat earthers get out, reee

Huh, that is weird.

>you

u tried

the only question you asked was "why is this on Sup Forums" which i answered.

>Why does the moon not rotate?
tidal locking, look that up. multiple moons do that. but while we are at the moon

history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
>They all worked well, with one exception, and were really producing useful data. One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact.
i like to believe the moon is hollow. and while we are at oddities about the moon:

Irwin Shapiro,
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.’

"The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties are none of them could be considered remotely watertight."

Christopher Knight and Alan Bulter
Book: Who Built the Moon?
>The Moon has astonishing synchronicity with the Sun. When the Sun is at its lowest and weakest in mid-winter, the Moon is at its highest and brightest, and the reverse occurs in mid-summer. Both set at the same point on the horizon at the equinoxes and at the opposite point at the solstices. What are the chances that the Moon would naturally find an orbit so perfect that it would cover the Sun at an eclipse and appear from Earth to be the same size? What are chances that the alignments would be so perfect at the equinoxes and solstices?

Isaac Asimov,
American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University and Science Fiction writer. Asimov was one of the most prolific writers of all time.
>"We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of the strokes of luck almost too good to accept… Small planets, such as Earth, with weak gravitational fields, might well lack satellites… … In general then, when a planet does have satellites, those satellites are much smaller than the planet itself. Therefore, even if the Earth has a satellite, there would be every reason to suspect… that at best it would be a tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in diameter. But that is not so. Earth not only has a satellite, but it is a giant satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. How is it then, that tiny Earth has one? Amazing.

its just space dust gais

PLANETS HAVE CONSCIOUSNESS.

more space dust

just an expirement gais

>black budget
This is the popular one.
MANY things were faked by our government during the Cold War as a means to trick the soviets into misuse of resources in our decades long war of attrition, the soviets did the same to us. As it went on, both governments realized they were more successful in tricking their respective populations than each other, and began to work together. By the time Apollo program was occurring the Soviets and Americans were cooperating in their endeavors.

woops

>being this retarded