Race denialism

How did we get to a point where 'race realism' is even a thing? Namely, how did we get to a point where we've chosen to deny a labeling mechanism so obviously relevant, helpful, important and useful?

It's as if we woke up one day and decided to refuse to reference individual dog breeds, mocking the very science underlying separate breeds, and insisting we just call them all 'dogs' with no further specificity or identifying information.

It's legitimate insanity. How, why. Race denialists, defend yourselves... how is being less efficient with our communication/word-choice a beneficial thing?

Gender seems to be next. Ageism next. Imagine a police officer in 2030: 'We have a confirmed suspect: a human being. Be on the lookout for a human being.'

Eruption of the Toba supervolcano

>race denier
I like it, would really help in arguments

>tfw i give purses compliments

Most Race denialists are brainwashed by school teaching.

>science a social construct developed through colonization

this, also the easiest way to snap them out of it is to wait till they say is just colour
and they say explain the chinese.
hits them like a ton of bricks

My favorite part is how the following arguments are all true in the liberal mind.

>1. The white race is oppressing the brown and black people of the world through privileged
>2. There is no white race or white culture. Its just a social construct
>3. The black race and culture exists

Hey, I love it too...it'll be very effective in our 'climate denier' screeching era....also, I think most normies don't assert races being different is because there's seemingly nothing in it for them in return for the social points they might lose.......eventually when whites go below 50% in America, they're amygdalas will activate and I won't wanna be anywhere near pissed off white men (see nazi germany) :)

Remember. Satan cannot influence humanity directly. He must use trickery to manipulate us into influencing each other.

Satan was God's favorite angel. He was the angel of music. Think about that. He was the angel of using vibrations to evoke certain meanings and emotions in other people.

Can't forget the flying cars and sky cities that would be around if white didn't invade Africa

Race denial is essential for the "tabula rasa" theory of humanism and all other forms of egalitarianism.

For 99% of the left "inherent equality" was essential to make their belief system work, if "race is real", "racism" also HAS to exist, if you accept that human populations are "genetically different", then all legislation that is intended to erase differences becomes absurd and nonsensical.

It would also get you about half way to the idea that an ethno state is a good idea.

This'll be a bit unusual but I despite being a non-white want the white race to thrive more than any other because at the end of the day, different groups evolved differently based on their distinct environments and it's only natural for the most advanced to survive (african population exploding makes me wanna puke).

It's the Jews

The REAL cancer to humanity

Never use the 'Jew' argument ever....the political overton window is too far to the left....we gotta take it slow and patiently just like the left did (although with the internet the window's gonna move much faster to the right because you know.......free exchange of ideas always leads to the truth...

You're a few months or years behind the shift. No one cares what boomers or coal burning whores think.

>It's as if we woke up one day and decided to refuse to reference individual dog breeds, mocking the very science underlying separate breeds, and insisting we just call them all 'dogs' with no further specificity or identifying information.

Dog breeds are different retard. They were artificially created through selective breeding. There is no comparable example among humans, humans have not been selectively bred for 2000 plus years like animals.

You may be able to deny that "race" exists.
But are you just blind to the differences between these so called "races"?

Dogs have significant differences between breeds/types, humans have significant difference between types (body dimensions, skull shape, facial structure/dimensions, hair texture and color, eye color, susceptibility to health conditions, physical and mental strengths and weaknesses, broad level personality differences)...

Please tell me why it matters in the least that humanity happened to have exacerbated these differences over time? The comparison is still just as valid, unless I'm really missing something here... the fact that you seem to see this as a legitimate counter is baffling.

audibly keked

CHEDDAR MAN proves that race realism is bullshit

They seriously believe that brown failure is our fault, they will say things like we caused the terrorism by providing weapons. Its actually more racist, they believe these ppl have no agency and can't help but kill each other its our fault for giving them guns because nigs will nig

No, it absolutely does not.

If you *actually* believe that you are seriously retarded.

Leaving this here for my fellow realists
"Skin colour is the ONLY difference"

>months or years
Be decisive that's so vague.

Explain how.

It actually proves the opposite, if you're able to think.

>words have meaning
ameriburgers actually go into debt for these lectures

Began in the 1920s in earnest with Boaz

I have no idea
I was talking to an old buddy the other day, he's pretty left leaning and he even mentioned how it would be retarded to deny the reality of race and the differences between races genetically. He said you would have to be a science denier to deny the behavioral differences between races that are a product of evolution.

What the fuck is "cheddar man"?

Brits are jacking off over a jew claiming ancient brits were africans with blue eyes.

It proves that whites had managed to accomplish more evolutionary steps than blacks.

Also keep in mind that the native Breton population was largely *replaced* by the Saxon/Nord type, who was taller, larger, and far more technologically advanced and militaristically adept.

I think the UK is in its present state largely because of the ((obvious)), combined with these Breton remnants, finding common cause.