Kushner got cucked

Ivanka and the BBC
businessinsider.com/quincy-jones-says-he-used-to-date-ivanka-trump-cant-stand-donald-2018-2

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/quincy-jones-says-he-used-to-date-ivanka-trump-cant-stand-donald-2018-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

digits. yeah she was a desperate wannabe famous dumb whore. she's still the same dumb scam artist whore

Do you think it's possible a nigger would lie for social gain

>the absolute state of fake news Jews.

>geriatric nigger
>not lying

Quincey Jones literally told Tupac that he couldn't marry his daughter unless he fucked him up the ass. That dude is a black bi-bottom boy even as an old man.

Quincy Jones is Q user.

The article literally says this guy is 84 fucking years old, he claims they met 12 years ago when he was 72(and she 24) which sounds fucking retarded and inplausible and that, along with the anti-Trump narrative attached to it make it pretty much impossible that this actually happened, at worst it's this guy's Alzheimer's making him think his dumbass fantasies are true, at worst he's just straight up lying.

>dating
you mean like how madonna "dated" michael jackson? celebrities often attend events with each other which can technically be called a "date" but isn't remotely romantic or sexual. that is most likely what this bisexual nigger is using jewish wordames about here.

this nigger would be hanging from a tree a hundred years ago

you just know he went to town on these feet

Fuck Ivanka "I Love DACA" Trump and fuck her Mossad Kike Husband.

gross wtf

Checked

>coal burner
Just like her mother

Trumps daughter is a coalburner and gets fucked by a kike every night

Dating and fucking a 70 year old nigger
Same nigger talking shit about your dad
This is funny not going to lie

>a "literally who?" nigger running his mouth in typical nig fashion
>"ye I fuq dat bitch, an she say she hate dolan drumph!"
whats more interesting about this story is that it suggests an awareness of how demeaning it is to a white woman to even suggest that she's been with a black man that tickles my scrote

Don't blame him 2bqh

I can feel your butthurt through my phone lol

That's probably just your prolapse, tell ahmed to lube up next time.

When you take into account what a massive slut she is and how much she's been groomed for weird sex through her whole like, I think it is plausible.

>I used to date Ivanka
>they went to one dinner he calls a "date"
that's a bit of a stretch to call it "used to date"

Fuck drumpfkins and fuck white people.....and rural and suburban retards

Poor God Emperor, having to put up with a thot daughter. This is his weakness, and if there's a God in Heaven, niggers will rape her to death while kikes film it and white hats hack and upload it, thus finally allowing Papa to reveal his power level.

I really like nuzzling white girl titties

>businessinsider.com/quincy-jones-says-he-used-to-date-ivanka-trump-cant-stand-donald-2018-2

I wouldn't put it past her, but a 72 yo dude? nah

Quincy Jones is a confused and demented old man who probably has no idea what he is talking about. When I met him seven full years ago this was already apparent.

Ivanka was pimped out by Trump. He also used her as a fucktoy.

The nigger is drunk. Ivanka dated some weird guy with some funny name who used to be a crackhead. Cant remember his name but its true. She also was found once in the closet of some boy's room while on vacation and is interested in "mulatto cocks" like she revealed once.
I found this crap while searching for non existent rule 34 as all good anons should do.

There are two nip slips btw.

Nope. Also, he knows who killed Kennedy. For reals, though.