Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zoid9000/status/884290980878274560
twitter.com/zoid9000/status/884291841943674883
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss Carol

subs never

>YuYuYu gets fast high-quality user subs
>Symphogear gets Commie

I will post this every thread until they dock.

I got nothing to explain it

Would the YuYuYu anons be interested in subing this on the side? It also involves a genki magical girl punching shit, a big breasted magical girl shooting at shit and a flat athletic magical girl slashing shit

Maria seemed so cool at the start of that fight too

>Those knuckles
>The match-ups are already decided in the OP and it's Cagliostro vs Maria&Chris
I swear next episode better have her transforming and fighting Hibiki.

bikki a shit

Has anyone made one of pic related with Maria yet?

You just know whoever designed Cagliostro had this huge, shit-eating grin on his face the entire time.

You could have picked some better last words user

I love Maria, however useless she may be!

Maria is the cutest! And she's a good girl.

Beautiful.

I want to protect this smug

twitter.com/zoid9000/status/884290980878274560

New drama the season, now with Chris

Why couldn't we have Carol instead of Elfnein

Is it true that Cagliostro and Prelati are dudes given female bodies with alchemy?

Maria's womb is useful.

Unless Tsubasa's gear can grow her a fertile dick, no it ain't.

Never underestimate alchemy
Also since Symphogear is in the year 20XX anyways they might have gay science babies figured out the old fashioned way

I'm sure Elf9 can cook something up.

I want to impregnate muscle mommy!

I fully expect Hibiki to get Miku pregnant by punching her womb at some point.

Come on user, she has a hard enough time with her two kids, what's she gonna do with three?

ZenBEST

twitter.com/zoid9000/status/884291841943674883
They're hinting more and more at the fact for the first time Hibiki won't be able to redeem the villains.

You mean for the first time she'll actually have to hit one.

What happened with "DUDE CAROL IS TOTALLY OUR FRIEND AND WE TOTALLY REDEEMED HER LMAO (even though she remained a genocidal asshole until she literally went full amnesiac, hopefully nobody notices)"

What the fuck is the point, even Fine randomly had some coolest-guy tier change of heart after basically hurling the moon at earth 5 seconds earlier

If that's what you want to write at least stick to it

Did you miss the part at the end of GX where Hibiki was crying in the bathroom because she couldn't save Carol and Miku showed up to cheer her up?

BRING BACK MIKUGEAR

Now, I haven't watched GX in two years, but wasn't the reason she was crying that she knew elf9 wouldn't make it?

Yes. Nobody gave a fuck about Carol

If you read the rest of the tweets that's not really the point. Rather he's saying that all previous villains were motivated by revenge or something close to it (except Ver I guess), while the tranny alchemists do not have that and genuinely believe what they're doing is rightful.
Then again, I have no idea what difference that makes practically.

Why so angry, Tsubasa?

I'm pretty sure they mean that the villains this season aren't cute girls with tragic backstories which automatically absolve them of their crimes

St. Germain being the daughter of a slave has tragic written all over it.

Just Kaneko being Kaneko
If you wanna hear some real autism go play Wild Arms 2 and enjoy delving into what it means to be a「Hero」

When are they going to befriend the alchemists even though they killed a lot of people?

We did have decent subs last week with even a few fun lines snuck in, but the person who made them was "persuaded" to stop by the cartel.

>He storyboarded ep 3. Says he may have gone a bit overboard on the action scenes where stuff is happening inbetween lyrical sections.

So much more action next week?

I wish Maria was my mom, then Tsubasa would be my dad.

The VA had to go save Nanoha.

Inori is doing Nanoha now?

She was the new MC

I wish Maria was my sexy and dependable older sister, then Kirika and Shirabe would be my little sisters

>dependable
Might be pushing it a bit.

That's probably part of what user's wishing for.

SEIGI WO SHINJITE

TACO BUSTAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to be raped by berserk Bikki.

The no-Miku continues.

I don't get it. She can't have a Gear or equivalent because she has to represent the "normal" half of Hibiki's life, but clearly that normal half isn't very important these days since while it clearly drove her actions in the first couple of seasons, the show never gives it any significance any more.

She's fucking busted in the mobile game. she'll rape you and your entire family with her stats.

Bring back the Mikugear.

It's the scene after she lost her arm?

>level 50 stats
No defense, her attack isn't even that impressive for a 5x LB, and weak to every type.

>Gets one shot by relevant bosses
>Gets one shot in pvp
>Useless after using her gimmick ability
She's not that good

Is there any reason for me to watch this season if I hate S2 and S3?

She has 4 star cost so you can give her even better supports cards or pair her with stronger units. Makes up for her being the definition of glass cannon.

If there were no limits on cost then she would have zero relevance.

If you aren't smart enough to think for yourself you may as well stick to Dragonball, Fate, and Naruto.

She may get one shot, but she is pretty much guaranteed to take down one other opposing unit in PVP with proper team structure.

>Symphogear
>Season 4
>G, GX. AGX
I think Symphogear is one of the more mainstream anime out there.

That might work if you could issue commands in PVP, but you are at the mercy of whatever the AI wants to do.

Unless she gets killed by a 5* before her turn due to her low speed
Or if she decides to attack the 4* Kanade many people are running right now

I'm jumping the hype again, let's see if it's as disappointing as GX. First episode was good tho, good to see Miku still being best wife.

I just fought against a berserk Hibiki. My first regular attack hit her, a Tsubasa on her team used a special ability, and then Hibiki got killed by a counterattack after she did an auto attack.

I TRUST

What a lame fakeout, she did kill it once

Sounds like any other Berserk bikki I've ran into.

Tanky units like welfare Kanade with her 1000% fucking counter attack rate are a lot scarier, especially considering she fucks up the meta Red units and Pink is limited to like 3 varieties of Maria.

PVP is always a gamble. I'm going in with high risk high reward.

Also yes Kanade is a problem.

Agreed. Because blue has no good counters I think Kanade and ignite Tsubasa are the two best characters in pvp. Also Tsubasa being able to apply the fire debuff means she can effectively deal more damage than anyone else in the game.

Do you man I'll continue to farm you for points

The XD Tsubasa is pretty tanky herself it seems, and being orange she's just got what, Ignite Chris and a Kirika to really counter her?

and Shirabe. I think XD Tsubasa is also really good. My top 5 at the moment is Ignite Tsubasa, XD Tsubasa, 4* Tsubasa, 4* Kanade, and Ignite Hibiki.

My reasoning
>Bikki
Can kill anything and everything
>Kanade
Low cost extremely tanky great damage with counters. Wouldnt be as good if everyone had level 60 5* and unlimited cost
>XD Tsubasa
High stats, orange counters are kinda rare, faster than other characters due to a bug though this was supposed to be fixed
>4* Tsubasa
AoE heal that cures burning. All of her attacks can inflict burn.
>Ignite Tsubasa
High stat 5* who can inflict burn. No good pinks who can stand up to her. Beats Hibiki.

>XD

get out

That joke will never start being funny

>[Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 02 [960F9AAD].mkv

A remake of S1 as a movie is such a great idea
Do it kaneko

Sigh, and torrenting. Better to have shit subs than no subs at all, at least until I master Japanese.

>going to work in 5 minutes
Thanks Commie, I have to wait to enjoy the memes now.

>Sigh

Welp here we go.

what happened to nakulas

>You two should mate and produce a lots of relic users
>(Dad)Nooo!! Somebody help me!!
>(Mom)Serenaaaaa!!

Miku hasn't made any more relic users yet though. Why won't Hibiki do her manly duty?

I guess I can be late for work today.

Every gacha is going to be subjected to the FGO comic style huh

Riyo is just that strong.

He only subbed it that one time because he thought no one picked it up.

>Commie
No thanks

But Commie is literally worse than nothing.

Better watch out, or herkz will screencap this thread and have a little bitch on twitter like the tranny he is.

Sonya is literally worse than Hilter

How do we convince him to pick it back up? At least wait for CR to say something instead of letting Commie be the only option for fuck's sake.