KING NIGGER CAUGHT

>Barack Obama, April 2016 “I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=074HtXwDhso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the question is will Trump actually take down Obama or just the rest of the DNC criminal enterprise? I remember reading a few posts alleging he wasn't going to take down a former President out of respect for the office.

>he thinks obama is fucked
>he hasn’t heard about the blue wave

that's not the fbi director

nice try russia

His quote says DIRECTORS implying senior officials.
Nice try commie

>Leader of a country wants to be informed about possible enemy espionage occurring at the highest level of office
TYRANT! DICTATOR!

Man, you guys are really reaching

Fucking this. Don’t try to explain It to dotards though you know how they get lmao.
God FUCK dotards.

>GOT

>EM

Uhm, no sweetie.

>tall, thin, fit trumplets

someone have a link pls? preferably not from .gov domain

>Being this mad that the entire base of your party is too fucking stupid and brainwashed to be taken seriously
Kek

I like how the nye image isnt shopped

It's not a crime to be a lying dickbag unless you're in front of a court. Barack is untouchable legally.

>fit guys are more likely to be right wing
sorry midget landwhale, try not to drown in your own tears of powerlessness

>Because you'd be in jail

I prefer the term svelte

>fit guys are more likely to be right wing
This is what rural and suburban retards actually believe.

>dotards
So you're talking about Trump being a Russian spy or some shit and yet you faggot libcucks are using terms made by a genocidal gook who wants to nuke the U.S? I think you're the traitor here in this scenario

AHAHAHAH

Holy FUCKING SHIT. That is about as cut and dry as you can get. How can you get anymore BTFO.

What is the next step? Federal indictments?

right now MSM is pushing a story that some staffer resigned, looks like damage mitigation is already underway

The charge would have nothing to do with him lying. It has to do with him tampering with a criminal investigation involving a friend.

Trump needs to play some more 5d chess, make a huge press conference (let it slip that it has to do with Obama) then go on stage and PARDON him for all of his crimes related to this.

It skips all the bullshit circus they'll try to feed us while they inevitably let him go, but it will make him look absolutely guilty in the eyes of everyone in the american public.

Then he can focus on locking HIllary up.

Sauce

What does Hillary emailing king nigger have anything to do with drumpf?

That's not the director and you ABSOLUTE fucking FAGGOT it's from September 2nd - the HRC email probe was ended July you stupid fuck.
POTUS is asking to be briefed on the Russian psyop you degenerates fell for.

>Pardoning king nigger
dude.... what? no.

>blue wave
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHABAHBAHAHAHA

Shill kys

Kek

>First black POTUS
>Hangs from a rope
Hm.

Absolutely cursed image

Nothing. The Clintsons are fucking untouchable
We're damned to an eternity of being fucked by that dynasty

Top kek

Check the dates you genetic mistake. Tell me how I'm wrong you dipshit. Why in the name of fuck would the FBI be briefing Obama about anything related to the email probe in September? At best you have the Weiner laptop shit in October, but that hasn't happened at this stage. Please go crawl up your mothers vagina to finish cooking.

No. Obama and Hilary go to jail. That's it. If we can only get one, then we lock up Obama.

>dotard
Hey, I happen to like DOTA.

>I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Dept or the FBI. Not just in this case, but in any case. Full stop. Period.

Theyre not. Theyre nriefing obama about their insurance policy retard

Yes, Yuri warned us about them decades ago.

So let me get this straight, Obabi asked to be filled in on the trump/russia investigation?

Maybe put a header on the photo giving some context of what the top photo is and the bottom one and what the connection is?

Good night left side

2/7/18 the day King Nigger lost his crown forever.

What fucking insurance policy you inbred dolt?
>muh senior government official
It was already fucking known that she'd emailed Obama's office from abroad, who even fucking cares at this point?
>muh Q
Literally unironically kill yourself CBTS larpers
>This provides Obama ordered...
Can you oafs even fucking read? Did you read through the June transcripts? Literally nothing and you guys are going to eat it up and be SHOCKED when nothing happens, all the while failing to realize that your first grade reading comprehension prevented you from understanding that IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.

AGAIN.

Who is "Bill" in these?

This is how they're spinning it.

>That's not the director and you ABSOLUTE fucking FAGGOT it's from September 2nd - the HRC email probe was ended July you stupid fuck.
>POTUS is asking to be briefed on the Russian psyop you degenerates fell for.
I actually agree with this fucking idiot, I think Obama was being briefed on the fake Russian investigation. however this idiot thinks that's a good thing, when in reality that could probably put Obama in prison

>you will live to see king nigger and shillary thrown in gitmo for treason

best timeline. for those who have any doubt about what Trump will do, you should go ahead and listen to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=074HtXwDhso

what is significant about the dates

Preistap

Obama

As much as I loathe to admit, I do believe it would be more beneficial to not lock up clinton. She is the lynch pin for everything that is happening in the govt. And I wouldn't doubt she'd throw EVERYONE under the bus to save her own skin. If she was given full immunity, I believe she could be used as a tool to ferret out every corrupt fuck still currently in the government.

Hicks AKA alex jones

The texts are dated from after the clinton investigation was closed.

>Can you oafs even fucking read? Did you read through the June transcripts? Literally nothing and you guys are going to eat it up and be SHOCKED when nothing happens, all the while failing to realize that your first grade reading comprehension prevented you from understanding that IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.
wow the libtard sounds even more angry than this shit makes me. you guys must be really starting to crack. the evidence of criminality in the Obama administration has been trickling for a few weeks, but it's starting to become an avalanche

t. hilldawg

>Hurr ur dumb

Keep crying little bitch nigga

There's nothing out of the ordinary about the dates, they line up. Their spin is weak

When did i say q you strawmanning retard? Im not a fucking larping retard. You are though. You boughts lefts narrative hookline and sinker. You are a traitor. And you will get the gas. Also the insurance policy they talk about in the very same texts you fucking moron

dumping texts

burner / untraceable phones

Comey!

very unbiased adult, FBI agents

If everybody around him gets jail and he gets pardoned or not implicating him, I'd be ok with that. It would basically imply that he was guilty, but shown mercy by his white successor. History would be forced to be written correctly. Like I said in a previous thread, Obama would be the next OJ

just having unbiased depression

oh btw, fuck trump

lmao

trump should go f himself

a very unbiased disaster

>he said we were going to win
>then his side won

ugh so depressed, how does he keep winning

lets just text like teenagers about Hillary on our burner phones, kk ttyl

>trump should go f himself

This is literally how our countries intelligence agency communicates

what the fuck

Nov 9th Secret Society meeting?

FBI PR Director changes articles at will.

Bump

Something about getting iPhones - I don't quite catch the context here but seems relevant.

Protect the country from trump ??

WORLDS PREMIER INTELLIGENCE BUREAU WITH ADULT AGENTS

What did he done?

FIRST NIGGER PRESIDENT GOES TO JAIL JUST LIKE Sup Forums PREDICTED

>3 nooses 4 3 nuisances

fuckin stupid- "This is what they should do, find everyone that's guilty of treason and pardon them! This way it will make them all look really bad!"

what's this about thumb drives?

No, if given the option I'd want hillary, everyone in the dnc, and every kike gassed. But, rather than ferreting out every slimy fuck in the DNC will take far longer than Trump has time. It would be far more effective to grant her immunity (or even better, grant her immunity to everything short of treason. if she declines, it's implicit guilt), and use her to remove every corrupt cunt from office. She'll take the deal. She definitely would throw every one of her allies under the bus to save herself. That includes king nigger. She has a perfect excuse as well, the then-POTUS pressured her to do what she did.

They need hit

Like with a hammer

get in here

>i LiKe hOw tHe nye ImaGe IsNt ShoPpEd

Who cares what Clinton is up to!? She isn’t the president! Trump and his cronies constantly pointing at her does NOT take away from trumps own sins.

this shit is insane do they not realise they are conspiring against a democratically elected president

>So he wants to know things, what's illegal with that?