OH NONONONONO

OH NONONONONO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the weak should fear the strong

Shill thread but Im posting this image just because of the flag

darn

This should be pushed. I *want* my children going to school in kevlar. Who wouldn't? Pic related: child's school uniform, circa 2030.

whats that movie, tell me now boy

I think guns should be illegal.

The 2nd amendment was meant for muskets, not machine guns. At the very fucking least, make 30 round clips illegal and reduce them to about 5 shots per clip. I think it's absolutely fucked that even the biggest retard can go get an assault rifle 15 from wal-mart, now that, is scary.

First episode of TNG brah

Just some kike trying to make school shootings look like much more of a problem than they really are
What the dumb Jews don't realize is, no number of dead kids will ever make us give up our guns

>misunderstands 2nd Amendment
>clips
>assault rifle 15
>terrible punctuation
>t.A fuckin' Leaf

it's a lot different. it's more like wearing scuba gear in the shower because you may drown

I personally apologize on behalf of the leafs on this weak ass bait. We're better than this.

>taking the bait

Kill yourself leaf faggot. Then you won’t have to worry about scary guns coming to get you.

the only thing that is scary here is thinking about how people like you get to vote

The most stale bait of all

It's not even fucking bait, you drooling reddit niggers
this is below bait, you have to be dumber than a nigger to fall for this shit

Why not? If you're a fellow gun owner and don't have bullet resistant vests, you're an idiot. Why not give yourself a chance? You're not invincible. I've been looking at bullet resistant clothing and it's fucking expensive. If there was more demand, there would be more production and competition to drive the price down.

Seriously, you only need 4-6 layers of thin kevlar to stop the bullet (most common 9mm). Bullet proof vests are thicker and have ratings to prevent broken ribs and heavy bruising. I'd rather have heavy bruising than a huge bloody puncture would that could kill you.

It's almost like a leaf on Sup Forums is pretending to be retarded.

>anything I disagree with is bait

Wish I had a leaf flag. You can rack up so many (you)s from these stupid fucks

literally dumber than a nigger

now the gunmen will just aim for the head

>bong flag

Pakis aren't quite as dumb as nigs, be fair.

Californian gun owner here. I love living in the Bay Area and I support every law limiting gun ownership.

I hate you manlet faggots with your disgusting plastic AR and your garbage Lego gun accessories. Not only are you an embarrassment to real gun owners you are the worst bunch of whiny faggots on this board with your AR general spam shitting up discussions that don't praise your little black dildo.

Not only do you embarrass yourself but you also embarrass America's military by taking a weapon of war and turning into a toy for civilian use. There should be a separation from the military and civilian use. You don't go through the training or take part in the community that the rifle is actually intended and used for. Further degrading military service with your morbid obesity and sub par intelligence that you show off on a daily basis.

The people I know here in the Bay Area that are gun nuts are failures as human beings. Almost all are divorced men with children that drank the Republican koolaid and can no longer make decisions without spouting some kind of political meme whenever you talk to them. It gets very tiresome to even hold a basic conversation with them since it will devolve into political retardation.

Not to dwell on the negative aspect to much I do own 3 shotguns and 2 actual hunting rifles that actually see use. The shotguns were handed down to me from my late father and the rifles are from my great uncle that landed on Utah beach in ww2 and lived the remainder of his life on a small piece of land in a flea spec of a town in New Mexico raising horses.

The best laugh I ever had on this board is pictures posted by AR owners in California with the stock turned into some kind of foam dildo. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I hope in this upcoming 4 years there's extreme levels of violence because I would love nothing more than to recreate a modern day "Sherman's March to the Sea."

just take the bullet like a real man, fucking burgers, or at least buy a legit kevlar vest

>population spends billions on guns
>then spends billions on bulletproof vests to get back to exactly where they started
American intellect

That's what the child-size hardened steel ballistic mask is for.

Sounds like you need to move up to Nor Cal. lot more real people up here, who use their guns for hunting, protection, and also just going out and blowing shit up

Literally more likely to be killed in a car crash
Literally more likely to he abducted,raped, and killed
Literally more likely to get cancer

Same could be said for dying in a muslim terrorist attack but you don't have the same attitude towards that do you?

>pretending

Doesn't even have the bike wheel tweet.

Much more likely to shoot yourself...up with drugs, OD and die.

sick clickbait article bro

Anything to avoid making gun nuts upset. No amount of dead children is too much for them.

The thought of little kids in body armor or lugging around ceramic plates plus books in their backpacks is making me giggle.

Actually...this is probably very, very lucrative. But slide thread

Mark my words. When the mussies figure out they can kill more Americans by buying AR-15s than with bombs, and start massacring people. These brainlets will want to Ban muslims and not the fucking guns they are using.

Nice copypasta

I never get tired of the absurdity that is the US

>the state of burgers being free

>be american
>get shot

Yeah I get that this is bait but fuck you.

Do you enjoy making your country into a laughingstock? Have you not enough pride in your own flag that you embrace your identity as a leaf to make bad shitposts and ruin the reputation of your countrymen? This is why we hate you.

>fell
>climbed into
>3 years old
>unattended
>could have been easily saved if parents were watching.

Well I’m sure af tired of you fucking faggot kikes. Why don’t you just fucking kill yourself already if you don’t like us so bad rather than larping here like a fucking faggot. Meme flag kike bitch nigger

I hope she was a nigger

ouch the edge

Looks like someone hit a nerve

Thanks patriot. DAY OF THE TOOTHBRUSH FUCKING WHEN?

She was.

Hey now come on America, don't bully your brother, he might go off and made a trade deal with China, you know they love their little potato over there.

nice now kids can have recreational gunfights

apparently letting school security guards be armed is too much

China would give canada back after milking their resources. Chinese dont want to eat dogs the canadians have raped.

> "You know who else had an armed wing of the civil police?"
> "Hitler"
> "You aren't a nazi are you user?"

You just know its middle aged mums and their CNN fear mongering. Good luck with the guns lad

Its a pretty neat scam. They are selling kevlar soft vests to the children. These are NIJ rated up to around IIIA which only defeats pistol threats. Rifle rounds sail right through them. Children cant have rifle level protection because a similarly priced ceramic/poly plate would be 7.5-8lbs.

BULLETPROOF BACKPACKS HAHAHAHAHA

Do schools not have cops in them? My school had like 6 resource officers. I thought they carried guns but i cant remember now.

Are you perhaps implying that China might actually be an evils state that only cares for the maintenance of their elites and will drop someone at the slightest chance of posing a threat to said hegemony?

I don't rape mutts, black people rape mutts in America.

Just ban guns already you fucking mutts...

>America

> Morocco
> Calling Americans mutts

>schools now require armed guards
The absolute state of burgerland

I mostly saying that canadians are obnoxious and they are only as valuable as their resources and china wouldnt try to make them feel special and useful like america does.

Just because your government says it isnt rape doesn't mean its true

I care for my American mutt brothers, stay mad Achmed.

Mutt ethno nationalism is the future, pure races gotta go.

Better than giving up rights

I was agreeing with you, *some* Canadians have a supremacy complex where they believe that they're morally superior to USA because they can't economically or militarily dominate anything.

Canada's a nice place, don't get me wrong, I just don't want to see it raped by mutts and Marxists

> Care for USA, a country built by whites and is successful from their supremacy/majority
> Pure races must go

Do you go out much?

Stupid Americans. In Europe we just let terrorists shoot us to avoid the risk of being called racist.

White males are peak degeneracy, they must go soon before later.

Also WE

Fuck that. Arm the children instead.

You're just salty you've been owned by the Eurolords.

What about laser guns though?

We need to repeal

You are a Brit, your origin is black, I don't talk to niggers.

This country is over if it happens. The 2A is the safeguard against the repeal of the others.

Am I the only one who actually thinks this is really badass and fully supports this?