“You all know that I don’t necessarily have the best of track records on jokes...

>“You all know that I don’t necessarily have the best of track records on jokes. I made a dumb joke a few days ago that seems to have gone a little viral,” he said on Wednesday.

>it was merely a ruse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cR9MuNnznFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbRYqjwlerg
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=7uJ8LvchnYA
youtube.com/watch?v=HJB_fBUMBWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where were you when you got trolled hard by justin "shitpost king" trudeau?

He's so based. Leafs are so lucky

everyday I ask how the fuck Canadians elected him.

It wasn't a joke. It only became a joke when he realized his voters didn't like him mansplaining to a women

Is this about his comment regarding returning ISIS foreign fighters being the “voice of Canada,” about the peoplekind comment, or the newest episode of buffoonish coonery I missed?

>I was only pretending to be retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=cR9MuNnznFU

2015 was a different time.

>c'mon, guys, I'm that cucked lol

Does it even matter? He still sucks mad dick

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbRYqjwlerg

Now whenever he opens his mouth people will think it's a joke. Oh wait...

Weed. A higher turnout of young voters.

I live in a conservative city and voted that way, but it's mostly white too.

this timeline best timeline

So now he's "joking" about feminism? He's going to get destroyed by the sjws for this

Lol, now is the time to attack him for backing down.
>Wow, now equality is a "dumb joke" to you Mr Trudeau

If make such a stupid comment and the majority of the people seem to think you are serious, you should obviously start reflecting on your policies.

> "just a prank bro"
To anyone who has watched his political "career" you know it wasn't a joke.
This is a guy who made half his ministers women because of their gender identity and not because of their competence.
Women only make up about 20% of our politicians ffs.. He literally bumped competence for image.

anthem change in advance of the olympics must be "just a joke" too

Why is he such an American puppet?

>a joke
He didn't say it's 2018, so was it a joke? I think not.

Third guy from the left is going to shit himself in delight when he finds out who one of Fidel's son's are. Or maybe he already knows?

Canadians do not elect their prime minister. They elect the party. The only leader of Canada’s government is the Queen of Britain.

I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

oh shit this cubanon is woke af

Hahahahahahaha

Nah. Just on vacation in this beautiful country.

>goes on vacation
>still shitposting here
iktf

Canadian on vacation

Why the fuck are you here in this shithole when you could go out and be chad on the beach?

This is unironically one of my favourite conspiracy theories

we know you're embarrassed justin, but no need to flee back to your birthplace over it

This. The man is a complete puppet and servant to the authoritarian PC post modern ideology. He has no problem welcoming back muzzie terrorists with huge gibs and comparing them to peaceful, willing to integrate European immigrants from 4 generations ago but getting heckled by his ideological allies about “mansplaining” requires a swift defense and backing down.

>someone needs to get in his face big time over his ISIS cocksucking

So he was joking about feminism and patriarchy?

Holy shit what a sexist bigot piece of shit, here we have another man making a mockery of our movement!

This.

I agree his ideology is terrible but ministers, including the PM himself, are essentially irrelevant figureheads with no real influence over serious policy matters.

Then whom is in charge of these ridiculous government changes?

"I was just pretending to be retarded when I mansplained to that person."

Ding ding ding!

One of many problems with canadian government.

It was just a dumb joke, i'm not really giving that terrorist $10,000.000.

just waiting for the election to be a big joke too...

Nevermind trudeau, how can you guys live when your women have this horrible voices? Holy shit i want to rip my ears out.

This faggot is ACTUALLY, UNIRONICALLY using the I Wuz Only Pretending To Be Retarded meme. Is this real life??

Based Trudeau. In an era of Trump and Putin this is our leader youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

That shitskin is a perfect example of why we should never let any non-whites settle in the west - canada invited his aprents to settle in canada and then he murdered a delta force soldier and now has hit the jackpot with canada's cuckoldry.

Could there be a better example of how the west is fucked.

you're actually proud of that?

Fishing for RARE (you)s

You can't tell me this isn't inspiring youtube.com/watch?v=7uJ8LvchnYA

i keked

he's the paris hilton of politics

youtube.com/watch?v=HJB_fBUMBWg

You are in the same boat whether you realize or not