Could we just pay them to fight ISIS?

Seriously, fight fire with fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonidas_Squadron
lastampa.it/2016/10/16/esteri/arte-antica-in-cambio-di-armi-affari-doro-in-italia-per-lasse-fra-isis-e-ndrangheta-x9uX3cnjg6B3BhbIe4nTKK/pagina.html
blitzquotidiano.it/cronaca-mondo/tramadolo-ndrangheta-isis-2825911/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ISIS wouldn't last a day against these people their genetics are fucking 80-90% Aztec/Mayan

Why would we fund MS13 to fight our funded rebel fighters?

maybe, they probably understand desert guerrilla warfare like the sand niggers do they've been evading the mexican army for years in the mexican desert.

why? because we need new idea for hollywood

>ISIS wouldn't last a day against these people their genetics are fucking 80-90% Aztec/Mayan

You mean the same people that got eternally assblasted by a couple of Spanish guys?

himmler had the right idea.
we should have been using brainwashed and heavily drugged criminals for bomb guidance systems since the invention of the airplane, countless innocent lives could have been saved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonidas_Squadron

>Reitsch's plan was to attack Allied invasion shipping using the Messerschmitt Me 328 as a suicide weapon which would dive into the sea underneath ships and explode a 900 kilograms (2,000 lb) bomb. Heinrich Himmler approved the idea, and suggested using convicted criminals as pilots.

>spanish
why are they so tolerant now?

underrated

They became numale pussies. You know how Americans think Spanish men are manly lovers? Its a lie. The majority of Spanish men are open mouthed numale losers. Its actually difficult to tell who is gay and who isnt among young men. Some are flamboyant so you know they are gay, but the majority are so numaleish that its difficult to tell if they are gay or just a mangina loser. Pic related is the Minster of Defense.

>couple of Spanish guys?

You mean disease, is well known that 90% of them were whipped by the aids the Spaniards were carrying

You clearly don't understand how these people's brain work...

Exactly

Visionary.

>catalonian education

You need to at least read a couple of wikipedia pages about the conquest/asimilation of the americas before spewing out nonense.

You already pay ISIS

bombing by a Mexican drug cartel. But we do you would be surprised how many have gone through are military to gain tactical combat skills.

More like 70 Spanish (90% european mutt, 10% north african), 10% sub-saharan african and 20% native american mutt.

>by a couple of Spanish guys
by a couple of Spanish guys with thousands of natives

Good point.

they has guns now, shits changed

Now this is actually true. Spaniards got many native tribes as allies.

But they also exterminated on their own many hostile tribes. Nothing of value was lost, they were like primitive drug cartels beheading each other, raping and all of that.

>underrated

> implying poncho-niggers are not a bunch of shitskin dindu degenerates

>Still doesn't understand that ISIS is Israeli and American Mercenaries.

further more Putin said if we wanted to stop issis.... Then stop giving then money most of their solders are just mercenary scum and fight for who ever pays the most. fake jew media lies.

That's not MS. That's 18th st.

So some bugmen spics are suddenly Übermensch?
Hahahaha, dont make me laugh.
We could send a POG Battalion to spicworld and they would btfo all the spics in less than a week.

You're goddamn right, el chapo declared war to ISIS, and now most of cartels like Zetas and a lot of gangs are going against muslisms all around latín América since they don't respect the local culture, si for me it's like purging the society using cáncer to kill cáncer

Why arent there any pics of whites looking so tough ? I see lots of tough looking nignog pics too .

>slumdog millionaire
30 years later......

filthy arab rape baby

here's a paragraph from a primary historical document contradicting your europoor education

pt 1

However it was a notable fact that by this time the Ottawas were greatly reduced in numbers from what they were in former times, on account of the smallpox, which they brought from Montreal during the French war with Great Britain. This small pox was sold to them shut up in a tin box, with the strict injunction not to open the box on their way homeward, but only when they should reach their country; and that this box contained something that would do them great good, and their people! The foolish people believed really there was something in the box supernatural, which would do them great good. Accordingly, after they reached home they opened the box; but behold there was another tin box inside, smaller. They took it out and opened the second box, and behold, still there was another box inside of the second box, smaller yet. So they kept on this way till they came to a very small box, which was not more than an inch long; and when they opened the last one they found nothing but moldy particles in this last little box! They wondered very much what it was, and a great many closely inspected to try to find out what it meant. But alas, alas! Pretty soon burst out a terrible sickness among them.

pt 2

The great Indian doctors themselves were taken sick and died. The tradition says it was indeed awful and terrible. Every one taken with it was sure to die. Lodge after lodge was totally vacated--nothing but the dead bodies lying here and there in their lodges--entire families being swept off with the ravages of this terrible disease. The whole coast of Arbor Croche, or Waw-gaw-naw-ke-zee, where their principal village was situated, on the west shore of the peninsula near the Straits, which is said to have been a continuous village some fifteen or sixteen miles long and extending from what is now called Cross Village to Seven-Mile Point (that is, seven miles from Little Traverse, now Harbor Springs), was entirely depopulated and laid waste. It is generally believed among the Indians of Arbor Croche that this wholesale murder of the Ottawas by this terrible disease sent by the British people, was actuated through hatred, and expressly to kill off the Ottawas and Chippewas because they were friends of the French Government or French King, whom they called "Their Great Father." The reason that to-day we see no full-grown trees standing along the coast of Arbor Croche, a mile or more in width along the shore, is because the trees were entirely cleared away for this famous long village, which existed before the small-pox raged among the Ottawas.

>purging the society using cáncer to kill cáncer
this user gets it

ISIS is a joke against the cartel.

ISIS needs their religion to do their crimes. The cartel just doesn't give a fuck. The cartel has no rules.

For example if you say you are an ISIS member, you will get shot and that's it.

If you say you are from the cartel nobody will fuck with you. If the police arrests you, the police chief will get executed on the most disturbing way possible. The cartel just kills everything.

The cartel was created because of poverty and inequality. Also if someone insults you, the punishment of the justice system is pretty much zero. The cartel justice on the other hand is the exact opposite. If you insult someone you are dead or have no legs and arms anymore. You could say the cartel created rules which are even followed by the most disgusting people on earth. No normal legal system is able to control the worst people like the cartel.

But the bigger the gang the less important are the members. Most gang members are just fucked because they are only there because the higher people need some losers to do the dirty work.

That's also the reason why the police can arrest gang members in the USA. They are not really important. Also all higher ups of the cartels or in Mexico and that is the reason why no police officer gets beheaded in the USA, because he can't arrest the real cartel.

lmao...these homoburguers will never stop surprising me

>Your local home depot parking lot

these guys only know how to black mail and torture. ISIS would fuck them up

>paying one enemy to fight another enemy
great idea what could go wrong
we've never tried this in the past or anything

Because they have to project.
They are a bunch of soft ass bitches in reality, but they have to look "tough" (if you call it that, i prefer gay) to make up for it.
The white race is always a click away from going into Aryan Bloodrage Mode. We dont have to be like "unh look at us nigguh/vato we so fuggin tuff yo" because we already are that.

>why don't we use these German savages to fight the Persians for us?
>That's a great idea Caesar, it won't back fire at all

I think Swedish's no-go zone could use their help

I like the thinking outside the box approach. But it would create a power vacuum in their shithole country for another gang to spring up. And it would create a huge international mess which the world would blame on the USA.

So that 10 years from now we can fight against MS-13 but this time in the Middle East

José can you see, by the Don's godly might,
What so proudly we raised on the beaners' north border,
Whose broad bricks and barbed wire through the perilous fight,
O'er the Trump Wall we watched, were tightly sealed with mortar?
And the wetbacks' sad glare, rapists not getting here,
Gave proof through the night that our wall was still there;
José does that tremendous yuge wall yet stand
Between the land of the free, and the home of the spics?

The resulting rape babies would be a scourge upon the earth for generations.
Too risky user. Too risky.

No, these are not Americans

I don't think we need to worry about something like 9/11 if MS-13 takes over the middle east

Stupid burger... you are ISIS

>meme flag
>talking

isis is kill

This. On the ground ISIS is probably the most effective fighting force on Earth.
They just have no air force so it's kind of irrelevant.

We could, and we should. It would give them something to do besides terrorizing latin america.

At least they would be doing it to muslims, who deserve it.

Fuck off mutts, these spics would be caged and boiled alive if they set foot in the Middle East. They'd wish they got caught by Joe Arpaio.

>Evading

Don't make me laugh Bruce the Mexican and US government has allowed them to operate, they are just proxies for drugs, gun, and money laundering. The governments don't want to look like they are unlawful so they use their cartels to do the stuff they aren't "supposed" to do.

>but we do you would be surprised how many have gone trough are military to gain tactical combat skills.

The fuck are you trying to say?
inb4 t. homeskool'd

Monkey Scrotum 13 wouldn't last a day against ISIS.

Nigger, we roll with Trump and the Triple K Mafia now. Nothing that nigger monkey with the disgusting wife did was ever American.

America is going to rise to be the White superpower, we'll all be fucking rich going on hunting trips in Detroit, harvesting liver/kidney)coon organs, each around maybe $50,000 each.

We'll be rolling in Lamborghini's laughing at the monkeys, and shooting them up with expensive firearms if this country ever got to maybe the 30% white area, it will be necessary.

Am I trolling?

>these spics would be caged and boiled alive if they set foot in the Middle East
And that's a bad thing because...?

Our military and China and Russia should invade Mexico. Kill them all.

We need to remove the spic scourge from North America.

They've worked with ISIS. If we paid them to fight ISIS, they'd take the money and pay ISIS with it to train them in more geurrilla tactics.

Sounds like a splendid idea OP.

Not a problem, but I'm sure even these spics know not to set foot on our land

>implying ISIS wasn't created by the US on purpose to destroy Syria

For fun lmao
like playing a game

they look like the average american to me

The US didn't commit brain surgery on every fucking ISIS member moron. They fought for their own reasons, we just enabled them, you dipshit. The idea is to promote the violent to live and DIE by the sword, effectively euthanizing the violent genes from a people over time. They would have killed each other eventually, we just accelerated the process.

That's a picture of 18th Street who are the rivals of MS13
You big dummy

These are the most savage and brutal breed in the world. Only problem would be them spending too much time torturing and dismembering and less time fulfilling contracts

I see potential for you. Not bad. 2/10. I suggest getting a mutt folder, maybe a BLACKED one too. Just need to use the images to your advantage.

It would probably be cheaper to stop funding ISIS

Your timeline and geography are completely different from what is being talked about here, your post is useless. You are an obvious google expert, should probably just stop talking because it sounds so stupid

Fuck no, we can invade Mexico in General Sherman’s tactic. Just burn everything on way down. Then reclaim the land then build then wall down there.
Mexicans are terrible warfighters. Look up Spanish-American war history.

some years ago a bunch of algerians were beheaded in Milan by a gang of Salvadorians for a drug debt, this spics are way worse than arabs kek

Here me out you cunts, put gypsies on racebait leashes and use them as weapons. They hate muslims because they take their places in the welfare system.

what is armor horses steel disease war dogs..being God's by being white
..fairly good advantage..

I still don't understand why we waste money putting felons in prison.
Send them overseas to steal resources or deport them to Puerto rico, make it a modern australia

A fucking deaf texan leaded a Calvary and attacked a 5,000 Mexicans at encampment at night and drove them back to Mexico.

>heavily drugged criminal
>able to navigate an airplane

This makes just as much sense as... pretty much anything else in Hitler's Larptopia.

Read blossoms in the wind before you talk about how cool suicide bombing is, ya cunt.

ISIS would just take the money and kill them

Isis is pretty much defeated

psychotic warrior DNA eh. now it makes sense.

same with those mexicans

i wonder how many of the cartel murders are dedicated to their old gods.

now i think about it there's an element of ritual sacrifice to the mutilations. I wonder if its a front for Huitzilopochtli revivalism

>give them weapons
>give them military warfare training
>They destroy ISIS
>Mexican government doesn't take them back
>They'll claim their own land in the middle east

Basicly what we've been doing in the middle east for years, but with a salsa flavour.

is that you matt?

>with salsa flavor
I died laughing
T. Arizona

ID confirms
OWO whats backlash?

Thats pablito you are talking to. No te equivoques.

No. Again, they have worked with them in the past (maybe not MS13 directly, but cartels who also use MS13), we know this for a fact.

ISIS is meme-tier now, they are already Dead (except sleeper cells in the West)

Remember that time when financing the Taliban to fight the Soviets seemed like a good idea?

why are we so ugly? god damn!

I'd like to see you try

someone should investigate the relationship between isis and other criminal organizations, in Italy the link with the ndrangheta is well known.

lastampa.it/2016/10/16/esteri/arte-antica-in-cambio-di-armi-affari-doro-in-italia-per-lasse-fra-isis-e-ndrangheta-x9uX3cnjg6B3BhbIe4nTKK/pagina.html
>Ancient art in exchange for guns, gold business in Italy for the axis between Isis and 'ndrangheta
>I am here to buy archaeological finds arrived from Sirte, bastion of the demons of Isis, at the port of Gioia Tauro.
>Yes, it's not a mistake: Gioia Tauro. They were looted with method in the lands controlled by the Islamic Caliphate, Libya and near East. The Islamists exchange them with weapons (Kalashnikov and anti-tank Rpg). The weapons come from Moldova and Ukraine through the Russian mafia. Brokers and sellers belong to the families of the 'ndrangheta of Lamezia.

blitzquotidiano.it/cronaca-mondo/tramadolo-ndrangheta-isis-2825911/
>The Calabrian 'ndrangheta makes gold deals with the Tramadol smuggling bought by the ISIS militants and the terrorist groups in Asia and Africa.
>terrorists prefer Tramadolo, a synthetic economic opioid that is legal in the Middle East. And on the black market they are receiving it in abundance thanks to the 'ndrangheta, according to the Italian Guardia di Finanza. Only in the last year, agents have seized almost 100 million Tramadol tablets for ISIS operatives in Libya. Once in Libya, the pills are used to improve the performance of fighters in the country or smuggled into Egypt and Syria, or sold to fighters in Boko Haram in Nigeria.