West Virginia is the best Virginia. Why do so many people hate us?

West Virginia is the best Virginia. Why do so many people hate us?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

please sell WV to me, I got a friend trying to convince me to come down and work there. Am i gonna deal with more dopeheads than in CT?

Poor. Act like assholes at a party. Otherwise pretty chill.

Is there even anything there besides holler shine?

Fuck off we're full.

Like hunting, fishing, and camping? Wv is awesome for that. I live part of the year near new River. Known for good Whitewater rafting. Can't afford to live in a good neighborhood there ? Watch the " wonderful whites of West virginia" to get an idea of the shitty parts of living in wv.

Western Virginia is dank, comfy, and full of great nature and QT mountain girls.

-t Arkansas, West Virginia's better looking, more well adjusted, cousin.

I didn't know anybody hated you, user.

I'm cool with WV.

>QT mountain girls

Huh? Hillbilly's aren't known for being the most attractive bunch

When I was a truck driver I hated driving through WV because of the fucking mountains but I always thought the place seemed exceedingly comfy. Like comfy levels that shouldn't even exist.

That's the joke: the good ones get married usually by 18-20 and at the latest 25. There's also a massive difference between some meth'd out human refuse and an appalachian or ozark scots-irish girl.

WV is good for low cost of living. bad for just about everything else.

>so much space your nearest neighbor is a mile down the road if you play it right

>can hunt on my property all year because game warden isn't coming up here

>no zoning laws because no one is driving to the middle of nowhere to enforce shit

>mountains for fucking days

>streams for days

>insane fishing

>can own any weapon you want besides a nuke basically

>no need to apply for a CCW permit just carry whatever

>friendly people once you've become a local

>dat moonshine

>towns look like a children's book

Also we don't have niggers.
The last muslim that tried to move up here, the locals ran him off the road and beat him so bad he went to the ICU. He left after he got out the hospital.

>towns look like a children's book

Must smell terrible with all those animals running agricultural operations

It's a shithole.

Those look more like Mayan ruins than a kid's book lol

They're over 200 years old. George Washington use to hang out in these hot springs.

West By God checking in.
>Best Virginia
>no
Living in WV is like marriage. Long life, full of happiness, some hard times, but mostly boring and uneventful.
very comfy.
Smells nice. I'd take cow poo smell driving over rotten eggs from the plants. But I'm glad the plants are there.

I remember at some county fair that came in, they hired in a bunch of Russians and Ukrainians for pennies on the dollar, anyways this was before Russia invaded Ukraine and I remember the Russians just talking about Communism and the Ukrainians were wondering "why we are all so poor here?" And I was just a kid and was like "Well, aren't you from Ukraine? I thought that was poor."
Anyways, that's been eons ago, but the last time I ever ran into some foreigners.
>Again
>West By God

Yeah the last foreigner I saw was that muslim. That had to of been 10 years ago. I dunno what that boy was thinking moving up here, he's lucky they didn't finish him off.

WV is breddy good to live. The one and only rule is to be sure to live MAX 20 miles away from the border else you be surrounded by legit rural and suburban retards.

Riding in the car as a kid from Miami to Cleveland, West Virginia was always the state that I would look forward too being in, we would stay overnight on the way up and way back down and explore little towns and be in awe of the mountains. West Virginia will always be /comfy/

>200 years old woooww
The absolute state of amerimutts. The tiles in my bathroom are older than that

sure Mohammed