Finally can use nigga in public?

news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/02/ancient-face-cheddar-man-reconstructed-dna-spd/

So BLM now rendered irrelevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/32799/title/Half-Life-of-DNA-Revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's now OUR word, user.

>9160 year old remains
>DNA has a half-life of 521 years in bone and teeth
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/32799/title/Half-Life-of-DNA-Revealed/

0.0006% of his DNA is all that is left.
Doesn't add up that they'd have enough information to get his skin color, considering that information is spread out on hundreds of genes.

The chances that all of them survived are a googolplex to one.

I hope they're one day able to prove that we all came from niggers. I'm tired of hearing white supremacists deny science because they don't want to admit that we came from Africa, like white people are angelic or something. I don't even care if we actually did; I just want to see the reaction from all the faggots here.

To deny common ancestry is idiotic but niggers didn't interbreed with neanderthals so we are literally different, are you denying science?

>are you denying science
What, are you trying to pick a fight? Reread my post and then consider whether or not I care before asking me to defend myself again.

>people came from Africa
The earliest remains were found outside of Africa.

gold mine of shitpost quality meme's to antagonize nigel with......

IF I SEE THIS FUCKING THREAD ONE MORE TIME

WHERE
ARE
MY
REPERATIONS

Why are there still niggers than retard? They can be absorbed into our race like we can be absorbed into theirs.

The fact that this is the UK makes me EXTREMELY skeptical. I'll wait to see the actual fucking evidence.

Fucking knew it. I knew this was just rampant speculation.

sub saharans have no neanderthal admixture dumbass

Wait, you didn't link to anything about this article. And that's blatantly false. DNA lasts FAR longer than that. We can entirely sequence whole genomes from animals that died tens of thousands of years ago.

You care enough to reply and then respond to me, you're a shill and cannot defend yourself

Just google dna halflife. No way DNA is that intact after thousands of years.

>Being black is the same as being a nigger.
We know everyone had dark skin in the earlier stages of evolution, that doesn't make them niggers.

And this seems much too young, only 10.000 years ago? Calling bullshit.

You think somebody saw the absolutely 100% middle-aged white woman that was recreated Cleopatra, got concerned for the narrative and forced this out in a hurry?

Do you know how to read?

It was only a month ago when we had the 8000 year old greek women reconstructed. I'm getting pretty demoralised now

What up my nigga

Reread my post, dumb fuck. I'm not trying to debate. I clearly stated that I HOPE because I want to see you fucking idiots that think 'white genes' matter go apeshit and deny science more to suit you're misdirected pride.

>Flag

Wrong.
10,000 years ago is roughly 300 generations of ancestors.
This is still a very narrow group, which can still propagate the dominant traits from the point of origin.
Moreover, all things considered, this is one reason why I do not subscribe entirely to the "Out of Africa" hypothesis, as environmental specific mutations generally take 100,000s of years to manifest. The qualitative genetic differences between the races simply could not have diverged in a period of 50,000 years.
Mutations occur randomly.
They are not driven by some magical force. If they happen and they are suited for survival, they are usually propagated.
I would wager that the genetic distinction between the human races began in excess of a million years ago.

Then your hope for the results and outcome is just wishful thinking. Sorry, sweetie

Thanks. Your post is unvaluable.

>Do you know how to read?
Yes but you obviously don't, and I quote "I'm tired of hearing white supremacists deny science because they don't want to admit that we came from Africa"

Now read my post again & punch yourself in the head for being a retard.

This post is hilarious

Thanks.

This nigger can't read, so he's getting all bent out of shape over it.
Please help me tell him to fuck himself.

WE WUZ NIGGERS N SHEIT can I get some gibs now?

Did he have smegma