Ayo

>finns confirmed mongols

lmao, great stuff

Uber bumpen.

so are we in Hans?
im 1/8 german, dont do this to me Hans

nordic confirmed

A decent thread, interesting.

I have a copy of an old map that shows dragons in the Atlantic ocean.

That's from before the jews killed the dragons.

Romanians are mongrels according to the map

that's pretty common in old maps. Dragons and serpents and shit

The Irish are meds?

>Irisch
>weiß
Hahahahahahhaha

ah, yes, literally Varg-tier. no surprises

Pol doesn't understand sarcasm

> russian mongs

> flag

garbage.

1.Nordic Race (White Race)
2.Dinaric Race
3.Eastern Race (darkeasternalpine) race
4Western (meds) race
5.Eastern Baltic race (hellostic race)
6.Mogolian mixraces
7.Mongolian race
8.middle eastern race
9.oriental (arabian) race
10.High population of jews

thank you user.

Fennoswedes (coast of Finland) are WHIIIIIITE

desu should have translated it in the first place

The nazis were friendly to Ireland.

>Irish
>Med

Guess i'm Ostische. What does it mean Hans ?

So basically we were Dinaric,just like Austrians?

Irish people can easily blend in among Russians and Jews. We are an old breed.

Guess I'm Nordisch/Dunkelostische alpine

Am...am I white then?

There are dragons in the ocean

they considerd only nordics to be white back then.
So half white id say.

Okay,but that is not true.

Celts originated in the mediterranean

At least I'm white by South American standards. I guess.

Sup Forums just hates you guys as a meme because youre the most liked whites. You've wronged nobody.

I'm not sure how fair that really is, because Bohemia projects right into Germany, and there's all those Sudeten fucks.

I would accept an honorary white person card.

Bitte.

We would if we ever got the chance. Anglo admixture. We too feel the thirst for blood.

>following an old german book written two thousand years ago where half of the fucking information is fantasy
daily reminder that european = white
europe goes from portugal to the urals

Off, Madone!

Italy's opinion on whiteness again.

Brazil 1.0

So South Germany/Bavaria, Austria and Switzerland aren't white, since "Alpine" literally isn't white? How does Sup Forums reconcile this with their fetishism for the stereotype of German culture being basically 100% alpine, lederhosen and all? Nobody here usually cares for or is even really familiar with "cucked" northern Germany (the primarily "nordic" or "white" part of the German cultural region).

Weird how well it matches economic and iq maps

Latinized Celt

I don't like to admit it either but Irish are a type of Anglo now.

seems correct desu

idk but this what they told in schools 1937 apparently

Hitler confirmed not White.

Ireland gdp is a meme. It's all intellectual property. Not actual economic activity.

Say didn't the krauts get their asses kicked in WWII? What do they know? Just sayin.....

I have an old german bible from my great grandparents

It's bullshit that they thought alpines and meds weren't white. They were all white but the hiearchy was nordic > med > alpine.

At least they took part in ww2 unlike you fags.

spaghetti boi here is right

wouldn't brazil 1.0 just be...brazil?

Burgers are Brazil 3.0

What does it say Ukrainian is>?

Guys you are missing a point. It doesn't say only nordics are white. Behind Nordics it says (Weiße Rasse i.e.S.) the i.e.S. standing for "im engeren Sinne" meaning "in the narrow sense".
So other races can be considered white but if you are really pedantic only the nordics are white.

Aww shit, VINDICATED

Who's 2.0?

I mean, Italy was the original place where a bunch of slaves and mongrels knocked boots.

Brazil is Rome 2.0

Burgers are Rome 3.0.

pls no bully

The fact people are triggered by the mere existence of Nordics proves this.

are ukrainian white?

40 years under commie block does not help.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_race

I would rather be sub-race Caucasian then some 1%nigger.

"Mongoloische Mischgebite" xDDDD

Nonsense

Yes Germans wanted to show that Russian masses are mixed with mongol but nowdays this is antropological obscurantism, and even was at that time. Yes there are population in Russia that show mongoloid triats like Aralid form but racial form you could consider as being influenced by mongols got nothing to do with this.

Acctual two major elements created population spectrum of western Russia Slavs and Finno-Ugric in the east that were russianised in the medieval times. The ares shown on this map as "mongol mixed" like Orel and Kurks and whatever are know acctualy for high R1a haplogroup concentration and also common East-Nordid and Cromagnoid/Nordoid forms.

Coon's "Neo-Danubian" could be classified as Baltid/East-Baltid a form that fits Osteuropid spectrum

Please get this scanned in professionally and make it available online. Or if anyone knows a copy of this, I'd like to have it.

Agrippa

"In my opinion Coon was wrong for many reasons, one of the reasons was he noted racial change, but was still inclined to believe that most populations show a great continuity.

Thats not necessarily true however and the Osteuropid variants of today are rather the result of a process with refer to as Baltisation, mostly based on archaic Cromagnoids of the North East, some of which (Eastbaltid + Lappoid) being Mongoloid influenced, rest mostly changed due to different selective pressures, the new way of life and climate.

His whole idea of the "Danubians" prehistorically and historically is questionable without great significance for the real racial element of the East, the Osteuropids (Westbaltid, Baltid proper and Eastbaltid)."

Brazil

dat iron curtain

>Then
>Than

fuck it.

Russians

I fucked that all up.

Rome is ground zero of muttdom.

Brazil is Rome 2.0.

But Brazil is so meme-worthy, let's just reset the clock and call them the originals for humor purposes.

Rome is proto-Brazil.

Brazil is 1.0

Burgers are Brazil 2.0 (beta version)

Anything else from the atlas you can post?

bump

>High population of jews
>High population of jews
>High population of jews
>High population of jews
>High population of jews

>1937
Kek

All i have right now

>germans in europe
>as settlers and rulers

Trust me mate, in temperament, base tendencies and physical characteristics, Irish are Meds that got lost. It never hit me til I got in with my wife's Greek family. From never showing up on time, relaxed work attitude, massive families, the Catholicism, retarded squabbles- I could go on. Except we have the good alcohol and they have the good food. There's a reason you've never heard of an Irish restaurant.

"The average height of the Alpine man is about 1.63 metres."
average germany: 1.78 m
average switzerland: 1.76 m
>alpine midgets confirmed

Danke

el goblino..

this is extremely helpful. . I've been searching high and low for sources like this, especially ahnenerbe materials, which ((they)) seem to be absolutely intent on keeping out of the hands of the public at all costs.

Anyone that has more, please post (and save, retain, spread)... there will come a time soon in which science is practiced honestly and objectively, and not subject to ephemeral cultural whims

Well duh.

I have done that up

SHUT IT DOWN!

This. It's all landed wealth. I have a farmer neighbour with 400 acres that has on paper 2 million worth of land and materials. He routinely mugs off farm hands cus he can't be bothered to give them 100 quid for a days work.

Does the atlas list the total Jewish population of Europe at the time?

AY HOL UP
SO LEMME GET DIS STRAIGHT
SO U BE SAYN
WE WUZ GENGHIS KHAN N SHIEEEET