How does Sup Forums not admire this man?

He started out just him and his brother coding 100 hours a week, literally living and sleeping in a shitty little office. Now he's shaping the future of mankind. What's not to admire?

He hasn't done anything politically related that good or bad. Besides le environment stuff he's okay politically.

he still cant grow a full beard with $100billion net worth lmaooooooo

Is he Jewish?
Also isn't it all kind of sketchy how quickly things escalated?

He's a fraud. Additionally Sup Forums isn't a hive mind and I don't have admiration for any man.

I'm getting so fucking tired of the SpaceX people spamming up Sup Forums. Even if this asshat was legitimately running some kind of space program it wouldn't be a political topic.

why the fuck does he keep needing subsidies for his shitty meme cars?

>Billionaire who sends his car into space
>Still millions of hungry kids in Africa
No one admires white privilege.

I don't think he's from this version of the universe. I can't recall him ever being around before 2007. Back in the day I followed the dotcom bubble closely and never heard of him. Then all of a sudden he shows up out of no where with a bunch of money and old interviews on the internet. I never heard of his merger with PayPal until recently and I've used PayPal since the start. Something is off about this guy.

He’s worth more money than everyone on here combined and he does nothing to help white South Africans, his own people, who are being murdered systematically. What a hero!

If he's so smart and has so many resources, why hasn't he just put a man on the moon again, something we did with shitty 60's tech within a few years of trying?

I do.

Bigot.

I only admire my husband desu.

I mean he's fine but he has nothing to do with pol

Surprisingly enough i agree

because the moon is fake

> white privilege

You spelled capitalist privilege wrong.

I really liked him in that movie "Valhalla Rising"

you don't realise there is an actual guy in that 'car'. He called Musk a faggot 15 years ago and he never forgot it.
The actual contents of the 'car' itself is a life support system for the person to get to mars.

Don't fuck with the Musk.

Yes he is.

>he has nothing to do with pol
WRONG. Sup Forums is here to call out his white privilege. A white billionaire who sends his car into space while there are still millions of hungry kids in Africa deserves nothing but hate.

Time for Elon Musk to stop flaunting his white privilege.

Stop being a bigot. You might enjoy Elon Musk and hit flaunting of white privilege but not while there are still millions of hungry kids in Africa. Bunch of fucking racist.

I like him a hell a of a lot more than that cuck Branson.

>Musk
>Rhymes with Husk
>Corn has Husk
>Tusk has Husk
>Trump has Husk
>Musk has 6 white kids
>implying Sup Forumsacks in anyway do not
>down right admire this man
get outta town nigger

those nigs in africa can't starve fast enough. now neck yourself faggot.

So basically the Jews now own space...

If nothing else's a shining beacon of why capitalism works and what it can do, he literally BTFO out of every govt space program ever, in like 5 years. Yeah sure there's huge subsidies in his businesses but the govt could be sending that money to much worse places so let's just be thankful for that at least.

I genuinely fucking welled up at the spacex launch though that was a thing of beauty it really was, watching the simultaneous landing of the boosters was awesome.

how do you spend 100 hours a week coding?

Feed millions of niggers and all they’ll do is produce more niggers.

You say that like it is a bad thing.

Why do I have to admire him? Why is that so important for you to know that I admire him?

You say that like it’s not. What good would that do? There’s a reason parks tell you not to feed the wildlife. They become dependent.

His company was days from insolvency when the government stepped in and handed him hundreds of millions in taxpayer dollars.

He's literally a welfare queen.

>What good would that do?
Remember Diversity is our strength. That is why European countries are inviting so many Africans to move to Europe.

kike conman taxpayer money leech