WE ARE FUCKED

twitter.com/trunews/status/961338980305461249

trunews.com/stream/china-sends-300k-troops-to-north-korea-border?utm_content=bufferf7c74&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

CHINA SENDS 300K TROOPS TO NORTH KOREA BORDE

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/915529/World-War-3-China-North-Korea-border-troops-army-forces-missile-Kim-Jong-un-Donald-Trump
globaltimes.cn/content/1088429.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Free_Asia
businessinsider.com/china-150000-troops-north-korea-xi-trump-2017-4
thediplomat.com/2015/08/why-did-china-amass-tanks-at-the-north-korean-border/
cnn.com/2017/07/25/asia/china-north-korea-border/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html
dailycaller.com/2017/04/10/dod-media-reports-of-150000-troops-moving-on-the-korean-border-are-pure-fiction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we

>Missile Defense Batteries And Radiation Detectors Have Been Installed And Business With The Hermit Kingdom Has Been Curtailed.

>According to Korean and Chinese media reports, the People’s Liberation Army, China’s military, is moving missile defense batteries and troops closer to its border with North Korea.

>Such a move would strongly suggest Beijing is preparing for some kind of military disturbance in the area, likely a belligerent act by North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. Radio Free Asia is reporting 300,000 troops have been positioned near the Hermit Kingdom, and missile defense batteries have been installed at three locations along the border.

>On Friday, a report on the government’s efforts to install nuclear monitoring equipment around the world published by the state-run People’s Daily specifically highlighted installations all along the North Korean border. The English-language Global Times noted that in light of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union Address last week, “risks of U.S. military action are growing.”

>State media in China have used communist “academics” to send the message that President Xi Jinping doesn’t believe North Korea will be able to avoid keeping China out of a major regional war. Beijing in Pyongyang’s largest trading partner, even under the current United Nations sanctions regime, and is nearly singlehandedly keeping Kim’s government afloat.

Ok? I’m not fucked.

Check. It’s called WW3 for a reason retard

You will be if they nuke you

>we
I'm not Israeli you fucking faggot

And who is on North Korea's side?

faker than the holocaust
kys larping faggot

>But, under the UN sanctions, China has ordered many of its border businesses to curtail their dealings with the Hermit Kingdom. Those businesses are feeling the brunt of “maximum pressure” campaign and have shown signs of bristling at the central government in Beijing over the matter.

>Meanwhile, North Korea’s propaganda machine has been working to foment anti-China sentiment among ordinary citizens, turning conferences and assemblies into pep rallies against Beijing. It has additionally printed articles that have accused Xi of “dancing to the tune of the U.S.” by agreeing to abide by the UN sanctions.

Yawn. It’ll get shot down just like the missile in Hawaii.

China

You mean the missile that Israel fied?

Stop lying shill

So confident aren’t you....

>implying

This thread is funny but its unbelievably incriminating.
Seriously, if you are reading this right now contact your congressman and tell them to conduct an investigation.

This cant go unpunished.
They are FLAT OUT ADMITTING to obstructing justice.

Is China finally taking the Pacficic?

Yes if a submarine could hit Hawaii then I’m pretty damn confident that one isn’t hitting the mainland.

So then it must be an imaginary thing then when China was caught sending oil to N Korea then right?

>nuke pyongyang before they can nuke us
>auto-win korean war 2
???

t. geo/pol/ brainlet

Couldn’t*

I'm sure it's not impossible, but I seriously don't know what China would stand to gain by siding with an internationally despised nuclear despot.

a more "reliable" source

express.co.uk/news/world/915529/World-War-3-China-North-Korea-border-troops-army-forces-missile-Kim-Jong-un-Donald-Trump

please just happen

Imagine pretending to be Q for attention.

>mfw hysterical namefags

The Norks are fucked if they think they can escape China unscathed. Their sheer numbers would overpower them, even if a nuke happened to reach Bejing.

Thank you. FUCK YOU HATERS

ISRAEL IS FREAKING OUT

NETANYAHU IS GETTING INDICTED

JEWS ARE LOSING THEIR SHIT`

THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO START WW3 TO STOP TRUMP FROM EXPOSING THEIR LIES.

ISRAEL DIES THIS YEAR.

They're sending them there to keep refugees out if China. Nobody wants starved, illiterate Norks shitting up their countries.

>Trunews
Who?

Good. Let them stomp on the zipperheads.

See here

We might see beijing getting nuked if Korean Vengeance is initiated. China wants to make the DPRK a puppet state again.

swear to fucking god, how many times do they think they are going to false flag us?

Is the belly of the Dragon dripping yet?

I thought that happened already

> WE ARE FUCKED

No, we're not. China put the soldiers to the China - North Korea border not the North Korea - South Korea border.

North Korea is however fucked.

The submarine was CIA not Israeli

No idea.

Vegas
Atlanta
Train derailment day after atanta
Meteor Michigan
Hawaii missile
Earthquake alaska
Congress train
Superbowl attempt
The church in Texas
Charlottesville

More chinks to die by our flaming wrath, OP. ENJOY THE SHOW: Brought to you by TRUMPVISION.

China would ceasefire the moment it happened.
They cant have more nukes ruin their economy.
They have no missile defence.

THE SUB WAS ISRAELI AND JEWS GOT VAPORIZED. You lost a Dolphin class submarine.

>trunews

I'm literally shaking right now

WE

usgs.gov/news/january-23-2018-m79-gulf-alaska-earthquake-and-tsunami

But as its said their neighbors shall burn in righteous fire together with North Korea itself.

could it be that donald and kim where to close to broker peace and reunite korea ?

>It comes as Donald Trump demanded a military parade to showcase the strength of the US military to frighten North Korea.
holy shit how are you all that schizophrenic, its literally a political move

See:

Fucking chinks.

>Political move
Please enlighten us “schizophrenics” what and why this is a political move?

You predicted this

Title: "China denies SK report of sending anti-missile troops along N.Korean border"
"China's defense ministry denied on Monday a report that it had sent troops to intercept missiles along the North Korean border.

>South Korea's Chosun Ilbo, citing Radio Free Asia (RFA), reported on Monday that the Chinese People's Liberation Army has increased troops to intercept missiles along the Yalü and Tumen rivers in northeastern China.

The Ministry of National Defense told the Global Times on Monday that "the report is untrue."

>The report quoted a China-based North Korean source as saying that after China arranged an armored division in Longjing, Jilin Province, it built a missile interception base in Helong near Longjing toward the end of 2017.

>Another source was quoted as saying that China organized missile interception forces in Malugou, Baishan city in Jilin in 2015 and positioning interceptors in North Korean reservoirs near the Yalü and Tumen rivers and border.
in globaltimes.cn/content/1088429.shtml

Yes. Yes I did.

I've definedly read this headline before. Nothing ever comes from it. Which makes sense since radio free Asia is citing shit from 2017.
Now fuck off you irrelevant boomer faggots.

see: Plus (((Radio Free Asia)))
"while "advancing the goals of U.S. foreign policy." in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Free_Asia

Checked.
>Irrelevant boomer....
angry NEET calling a gen X’er a boomer for lack a cogent argument....
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

they did this last year too and nothing happened
>businessinsider.com/china-150000-troops-north-korea-xi-trump-2017-4

nothing will happen OP even though, I really want to truly believe that something might occur.

it says it literally word for word so if you're unable to decipher a babby news article then i have some bad news for you: you will be the ones losing this (((((war))))) because of your illiteracy and lack of self awareness

So SK denies it. They aren’t allies of NK, China so why would SK lie? China may lie though. JS

I was just about to say that.

Ohh please china needs a meatgrinder to get rid of all the excess boys from the one chikd policy.

Its either India or the USA

hell they did this also in 2015
>thediplomat.com/2015/08/why-did-china-amass-tanks-at-the-north-korean-border/

And Russia

cnn.com/2017/07/25/asia/china-north-korea-border/index.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html

businessinsider.com/china-150000-troops-north-korea-xi-trump-2017-4

Now what came from that ?

dailycaller.com/2017/04/10/dod-media-reports-of-150000-troops-moving-on-the-korean-border-are-pure-fiction/

That it was all fucking fake. Just like this time. Now fuck off faggot. You and your boomer friends and shitting up this cumdumpster. You're literally just citing radio free Asia which just doubled down from last years claims and even cites them. Here's a fucking tip, Russia's pacific fleet is based in Vladivostok not far from their border, when you see them on alert then shit will happen.
Fuck off larper fag.

THIS!!!!!! These retards are down playing this like it’s NOTHING.

Oh so it's an annual thing.
Kim should threaten to nuke the US again in a few weeks too.

Did you even read the article?
> why would SK lie?
Like every politician lies or exagerates or he is misquoted.
Implying that Radio Free Asia doesn't exagerate or lies in the same way like PRC controlled media. Fucking trusting in CIA founded projects and also funded by US.

With the URL saying World-War-3. It is another LARPing time by tabloid reporters. Daily Express is an another part of Tabloid journalism

China is trying to keep in good standing with Trump as he demands better trading terms. They said they’d side with NK but now they’re capitulating to Trump.

Don't they do this every year?

Yes I fucking read it. Radio Free Asia is communist, why the fuck would they EVER tell the truth?

So what?

>we
>q

Kek. This is to slaughter Nork refugees fleeing to China in the event NK get rekt.

Why would they talk out of both sides of their mouth??? Seems counterproductive. That can’t have it both ways.

Explain why Russia doesn't have large scale troop deployments given their entire pacific fleet is based in Vladivostok not far from the North Korean border if a war is about to occur your larping fag.

>china-sends-300k-troops-to-north-korea-border

2 birds one stone

>Q
fuck off CIAnigger

We are ALL Q in this thread

>trunews

some one please turn on the pointer to commifornia!

Check. THIS x 1 million.

>truenews
Seriously faggot?

I predicted this

Hi, Q. What are you like in person? Are we really the unwitting vanguard to all that is true? How will Sup Forums survive the bombs?

Nah

To be fair it could have been chinese companies acting on their own and breaking chinese laws. They arent 100% command economy anymore.

Hey guys I'm a massive faggot

Well it may be an issue for us considering this....
Pic related

Bump

There’s other sources here faggot. Pick one

? 911 ?