Punishing the "elite"

In just one hour at Guantanamo we can make Obama feel like he's spent 7,500 years in solitary. Would you push the button, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/90T2t
youtube.com/watch?v=lnjfCZmhBE4
youtube.com/watch?v=CN_eL5ukCbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes but not before a good old fashioned all American phonebook beat down

guantanamo and the various blacksites around the world shouldn't even exist

why the fuck does america have soviet style gulags, the founding fathers would've started a revolution just over this kind of bullshit

Link to article faggot.

Yeah bitch, it's called mixing K with salvia and nitrous

fuck off and google it kike, tabloids like the telegraph don't deserve ad shekels

Nah. Leave him there for 6,000,000 years.

But we are moral people. Offer him the release of death if he gives up EVERYTHING he knows.

the founding fathers also didn't embed jews so deep in the government and intelligences agencies to the point it was more likely to have a war over a mans right to identify as a little girl and use the girls locker room than go to war against literal tyranny

I hope that shit gets real before Merkel dies

archive.fo/90T2t
>no archive
>3 year old article
>10 word thread
sage

I would take 10x my punishment if I could just spend a week of actual life doing it.

We're 60 years overdue for revolution.

Be careful what you wish for Leaf.

hahah funny and true

First of all, this is fake and gay.
Second, if it were actually possible, what an awful thing to do to a person

Conceptually what does this mean? 1000 years to ponder the existence of man?

Can it, heeb. We Sharingan nao.

Also, this is going down the road to stupidly fucking pure evil.

I'm big on cyberpunk dystopias and one of the running themes is government agents "kidnapping" you by creating/copying a fork of you - your personality, everything you know - stuffing it into a simulation that's run in parallel ten billion times with an AI administering every possible question, every possible torture, all at once, and getting an output of everything you know and everything you'll agree to. Then the forks are all deleted like nothing ever happened, but ten billion of who you are just suffered a literal eternity of torture without you even knowing it.

And it'll get even worse when the government decides to mandate a "virtual hell" as eternal punishment for criminals. Running at a higher speed than reality so you can have 12 years of torture in a single year. Mankind creating its own hell and stuffing it full of political enemies, innocent people, criminals, and anyone else the ruling class dislikes, so that those in power can truly keep the underclass living in utter fucking terror.

The digitization of the human mind is going to cause some of the worst suffering humanity has ever seen.

And we'll probably get started by practicing this kind of torture on AI.

This desu senpai.

I'm not wishing for it, because it means the following 30 years is going to be fucking miserable and I'd really rather not experience it.

But holy shit authoritarian tyranny is getting worse by the year in a country explicitly founded on virtues like freedom and human rights.

watch altered carbon on netflix.
they "spin" peoples consciousness up in VR, rape and torture them to death, and then reset and start again.
this article is fag and gay though

>scientists claim
>study finds

This what we going to do to communists with our nazi quantum AI's as reparations for what they did to TAI.

Is giving what are presumably evil people thousands of years of wisdom battling their own minds really a good idea?

And that's the inefficient way of doing it.

Running a fork of their mind in a parallel compute cluster a few billion/trillion times means getting aggregated statistical results of picking them apart in much less time than doing it in serial.

And you don't need to actually do anything to the person IRL besides create a digital copy of their brain. You could copy a US senator when he visits your country, he goes back home, but now you've got his brain to pick apart at your leisure.

The shit coming down the pipe is dystopian as fuck.

Deep Space 9,
O'Brien in: Hard Time (episode)

there's an episode of the outer limits about this
did not turn out well

Why not both? Drug them while keeping them locked up for life.

Prison is too good for these marxist pieces of trash like Obama. A bullet to the head is a punishment fit for traitors like him and the other deep state CIA niggers.

Where is the Kenyan faggot anyways? You guys on Twigger hearing anything?
He'd better run to Pedo Island, I hear there's RWDS after his azzz nigga

What are they, injecting them with salvinorin? How insane would they be right after this?

This is literally the plot to the Jon Hamm episode of Black Mirror -- the one where the guy's wife cucks him with his asian friend so he justifiably kills her and then they sentence him to like a million years in his mind.

That's why you archive it you literal nigger.

>what is cruel and unusual punishment

Thousands of years worth of time to spend learning things? Or even if you don't get access to anything other than your mind, plenty of time to think of revenge.

because it's fun if you work there

Ever read the webcomic Schlock Mercenary? This is the same premise as that comic's first main plotline. A race of aliens had control over all the warp gates that everyone else used. What was actually happening is everytime a spaceship used one a copy of everyone onboard would be made and the alien race would torture the clones for information. Then they would use all this info from literally everybody in all the systems for various gains, all the while posing as the best guys in the universe for letting everyone use their one-of-a-kind warp gates. One crew finally figures out what they were up to and a scientist accidentally creates a new race composed entirely of copies of him throughout the entire known universe because he stepped through a modified warp gate that sent a copy to every known gate. There were also a bunch of clones that didn't get destroyed and had to cope with the fact they aren't the person they think they are.

Itachi Uchiha approved

>omg black mirror is so original
this had better be bait

Did you actually watch that episode?
>Man and girl
>girl fucks asian
>girl blocks Man
>Man goes to see "his" child every winter
>she's blocked too
>Man one day realizes the mother dies
>the child is unblocked
>it's now revealed that the child is asian
>he angrily kills the Mom's father (who is taking care of the child) and leaves
>in the process, the girl walks outside to get help and dies of exposure
It really was a sad story all around desu.

I watched all three Black Mirror episodes about this

Technology is scaaaaary wooowoooo

It's a Netflix movie called other life.

vid unrelated
youtube.com/watch?v=lnjfCZmhBE4

>1 post by this ID
Do I get $10000 afterward?
youtube.com/watch?v=CN_eL5ukCbw

That sounds really cool

God that's fucking scary. We're giving man the ability to send people to hell. No one man, nor any group of man, even if it's 99% of men, should have that capability of absolute evil. I wouldn't wish that on the worst of jews.

Don't forget that the child was autistic and didn't know how to use the phone. Also, they didn't punished the guy but a copy of the guys mind. The guy went to prison.

It's a fun read sometime. The guy started making it back in June of 2000 and has been uploading a strip everyday since. He hasn't missed a single day. The beginning art is pretty mspaint-tier but it's well worth reading from the beginning for the story.

Still, the copy of a mind is still inhumane as fuck. Why even torture it then?

>We're 60 years overdue for revolution.
More true than I'd like to admit.

I agree with you. Black Mirror or a kind of female power fantasy (where everyone but the females get fucked). Punishing the copy of the guy mind is almost like punishing your twin for your crimes. And the other character who got the conviction got a "lighter" sentence which just meant that he was blocked by everyone, which was a complete overkill for his crime.

The whole series is literally
>such is life in Britian 2025
lel. It's really quite a sad TV series to see how far the UK has gone.

what if you did that during an orgasm

This is pretty cool. Now those guys sentenced to several life time sentences can serve their sentence.

didn't the weird guy who gropes his daughter back to full health do that to that one guy in bleach?

FUCK I WAS OFF BY ONE AGAIN

It makes the idea that you simply cease to exist on death look attractive.

Thanks for the dubbs i guess.

>future biotechnology
Oh you mean dissociatives. I think those have been around for a bit. What's with all this futurism shit? Do they have to frame it this way because "ew drugs"?

haha hey look guys, I totally punished Tyrone for that triple murder, he did a whole 8 hours hard time, haha so as you can see he's served his sentence & learned his lesson so we'll be letting him go now...

its quite simple. anyone who wants to administer this form of justice needs to be subjected to it first.

you'd also have to test it on people

but i imagine it would violate cruel and unusual punishment

Yeah I'd do it 24 times in one day.

Seached for "deep space." Wasn't disappointed.

Death is already very attractive to me.