LIVE NOW: Nancy Pelosi talking for over 5 hours demanding immigration vote

>no one talking about this
she's been at this for hours ffs
>Stream links: houselive.gov/

>foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/pelosi-buster-house-democratic-leader-speaking-non-stop-for-5-hours-demanding-immigration-vote.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is a woman talking nonstop headline news?

this is meme tier autism

youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y

Old whore dies if dub$

Top kek

What if you gotta piss

So close let’s try again

rolling

Let's hope she loses her voice and never finds it again.

She wears diapers, no problem

White Community Haters like Pelosi don't walk their own talk on racial integration. Instead, they sit like slave masters and watch over their plantations, cracking the whip when necessary to bring a disobedient slave back into line. Say the words White Community Hater out loud three times and know your enemy.

Again

Is she wearing a bag

roll

Fpbp

Pelosi will have a stroke. Digits confirm.

This bitch gonna stroke out or something. She can barely hold it together for 10 minute interviews on Tv.
Maybe this is like the end of the movie where the hero uses all of the energy and sacrifices themself to defeat the great evil. Except in this case it will more likely end with Pelosi twitching on the floor while shitting herself.

So close guess she only has a heart attack

Honestly if it was me I dont know that I could stand listening to that woman for that long. I might rather just amnesty the illegals than be submitted to that torture.

and Jeb! is the shooter

rolleronie

I bet she does it all the time when nobody is around.

My day is ruined.

>BA in Socialogy
These DACA beaners are absolutely worthless.

>shes been at this for 5 hours
>still nobody gives a shit

>deranged old cunt fishing gold specks from a cesspool

is kill

Pelosi next President if dub$.

rollin

i really hate politics, why didn't she do this when obama was in office? fucking idiot leftists never ask themselves questions like that, if they really want shit like daca and immigration reform then they shoulda kicked people like pelosi to the curb years ago

kys

>Nancy Pelosi
The Rocky Dennis of politicians

She forgot her pill again.

Good. Hopefully she'll pass out.

R-rolling

death caused by exhaustion

I'm sending this Pelosi bitch to hell.

fpbp

>checkem

damn, they have always tried covering that giraffe neck up

that didn't take long, we has a winner lads.

hell will froze before the bitch speak 5+ hours to defend actual CITIZENS

or is she in some dementia loop where she just keeps repeating herself

Pelosi is a fucking moonbat, she doesn't even know where she is half the time, so I'm sure this 5 hour long speech will be full of good material.

It was a meme by hour 2. No one cares anymore

checks out

she's been repeating herself the whole time lmfao
>pic related, 'the girls supporting her'

>Woman talks endlessly

Rolling for stroke.

Digits confirm heart attack

KEK WILLS IT

KEK WILLS IT

What a nigger

FoxDIE!

Digits confirm pls.

>Delirious Woman Talks About Nothing for 5 Hours Straight, Prevents Work From Getting Done

She can barely go two minutes without coming across as completely retarded, and I doubt she has the vocabulary to talk continuously for more than an hour, looking forward to what comes of this.

PUTTY FACE PELOSI TALKS LIKE A JOKE
TALKED TOO LONG AND HAD A STROKE
FACE NOW LOOKS LIKE A LOPSIDED WRECK
BITCH BETTER KNOW NOT TO FUCK WITH KEK

Under rated post

Fucking witnessed.

>a canadian
>they're from canada
thanks professor pelosi

And normies say Drumpferdoodle has a childlike vocabulary.

Kek wills it

Is the current budget they're trying to vote the one that allow DACA beaner to stay ?

>tears in the eyes of the statue of liberty
burn the constitution you racist drumphlets! the statue is crying!!!!!

Look at the bantz on this one.....

No of course not.

Pelosi seems to be trying to grandstand to make up for the fact that they aren't doing a non-immigration reform related DACA bill. They were promised a vote on some immigration reform bill like Trump proposed that would end chain migration, put up a border wall, and protect DACA recipients, but Pelosi and Ryan seem against allowing a vote on the bill.

I'd love to see her stroke out

Her father was a Chicago mob boss in the 60's

Thank you based Bulgaria

>How is a woman talking nonstop headline news?

lol

Kek

further proof that women never shut the fuck up

Anyone taking bets on whether or not she strokes out?

Can she stroke out?
I mean... Surely she needs to piss or take her meds by now?

the pineal gland one was the best

Snap!

So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time.

Kek

Gotta give the old bat credit she got grit, but her giving Trump a BJ would yield better results.

Something I dont understand.
Pelosi is dumb as a bag of hammers, sure.
Shes ugly as a squid's asshole.
She clearly exhibits some level of dementia.
But how the fuck does someone get elected to office when they suck so bad at public speaking? Forget everything else, she sounds like a blabbering, stammering retard.

Seems 5 hours of hag nag is too much even for god-frog.
Praise kek,

She wasn't always like this. Dementia hits quick.

Why do liberals have no sense of humor

Kek

I don't understand why they didn't demand she shut the hell up hours ago, and if she refused, dragged her down the aisle and out of the house. You don't get filibusters in the House. She's abusing a privilege as a leader to get a few minutes more than one to speak. She has been rambling off topic like a mental patient for hours. They're supposed to be discussing a mortgage act.

>this asspain
I'd normally berate you for posting this shit on reddit, but redditbutt hurt always makes me laugh

I'm kind of lost at to what is being proposed really, can I find this easily on google ? Does the official white house site cover that ? Last time I checked it for the travel ban the executive order wasn't really clear and it took me time to find want I wanted

>But how the fuck does someone get elected to office when they suck so bad at public speaking?
have you ever talked to a democrat? they're preprogrammed robots, incapable of thinking anything negative about their party, even though their mass murdering psychopaths, hell bent on destroying this country for cheap labor and every other country that doesn't bend the knee to their doomsday trajectory

The only thing I can think is that they're too smart to take the bait. The headlines would look terrible if a bunch of men were dragging a woman out just for speaking. Normies just don't understand how shit works and would only read the headline.

>Nancy Pelosi talking for over 5 hours