Yotsugi is a lowkey pervert

yotsugi is a lowkey pervert

The scene where araragi grabs her hand by mistake and she gets pissed always gets me. I don't get it, she's a reanimated corpse so does she actually have feelings or is she just pretending?

>Not understanding the deepest anime ever.

yotsugi (x)
all monogatari girls(o)

Do people actually like this would-be esoteric piece of shit or are they still trying to bait gullible newfags into wasting their time watching it?

Go rewatch eromanga sensei summerfag.

Haven't watched any anime in a year desu senpai and not liking your shitty 2deep4u show doesn't make me a summerfag. I honestly can't see the appeal. I keep seeing all these Shinobu threads with you faggots circle-jerking over how great she is and her being posted in every Loli-thread ever but her every form looks like absolute crap. The show is boring and has no pay-off at all.

>haven't watched any anime in a year

I don't think that is unusual for anyone on Sup Forums.

he's right tho. this show is trash

I'd peace her peace if you know what I mean.

lewd tax 400

>Haven't watched any anime in an year
>Still posting on Sup Forums
>Telling others to stop wasting their time

Well you made me reply. Take this (You) and fuck off

i love Yotsugi

I know for me it takes a long ass time for me to watch new shows personally. I think I watch a new one a month or something. Just due to how long it takes to get me interested in a new show.

What's so lewd about going peace, peace with doll and getting into shenanigans?

The joke here in the novel is that she's a zombie appraising his muscles as food. The anime made it seem like your interpretation instead.

yes

>he

nice try samefag

I know how to use the reply function and don't type like a complete ESL. So no, senpai, that's not me both times.

sure thing samefaggot

>says he doesn't type a complete ESL
>proceeds to type like a complete ESL

I don't need to samefag to derail a shitty Monogatari thread. Nisio is a hack and Katanagatari was his only good work.

rude

its blatantly obvious that she does have feelings.

Yeay, piss piss

It was literally spelled out for you in Tsuki user.

Just because she doesn't show emotion does not mean she has none.

Not watching anime in a year should be a bannable offense.