Hatsukoi Zombie

Seriously. Where are all the translators at. We are hitting an Ebino arc...
Hatsukoi Zombie thread

Break

TL user said it kills his brain, so who knows

Last I saw we were like 4 chapters behind

>no translations
>series is about to get canceled
RIP ebino and her amazing tits

Will it last to 100?

Also

They drop it, it was too bad.

Underdog Scans seem to be dead, but the people working on it didn't drop it.

Author shot themselves in the foot by making the MC's end game clear from the beginning, especially with such a boring character.

When will reverse trap stop being worst?

I'll do de editing if someone livetl

I love Ebino!

I really dislike this asshole.
He only sees Mei in a lewd light, and that would have been fine, but he is also a spineless bastard who is too afraid to even talk to her, yet gets irrationally angry everytime it looks like she is getting along with someone else.
I really hope this arc isn't about pushing her to him.

I mean, it doesn't help that his character isn't developed much and that we know these Broken Hearted First Love Zombies can cause actual harm. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he consciously doesn't try to act like a possessive asshole and these are just his own feelings he's trying to hold back from leaking out until proven otherwise.

>I really hope this arc isn't about pushing her to him

Can't think of a faster way to kill a series.

Did her bra snap?
Is she still growing?
Also that winter uniform is pretty nice.

Her shirt button popped off.
She even lets it fall when she bumps into Tarou a little later.

>Shirt
Blazer button.
She is afraid Tarou is going to make fun of her for it.

Oh I think I get it, in another panel she's imagining some buff guy so I think her own muscles got bigger and that's why, not specifically her tits.

I don't know. Part of me says I should continue TLing because I might as well, part of me says to abandon the dumpster fire. Kinda conflicted here honestly.

Nobody is gonna blame you if you drop it.

Rather, I think it's specifically her tits, but she thinks she got buff enough to pop her blazer.
So, she thinks Tarou is going to compare her to what I assume is a wrestler(name is "O"'d out and I have no idea who that is).
Dude, love the work you did, but I don't blame you. Last chapter I read was the one that ended with Tarou mishearing the confession.
Nisekoi taught me to abandon ship at the first chance

At the very least I think it's better then Nise Koi.
The art is pretty good and he's done some creative stuff with the way the love zombies look.
Compared to other bottom bin harems I've read HZ is alright.

In fact, I am only here right now because Ebino arc. Just, Ebino arc.

>Compared to other bottom bin harems I've read HZ is alright.
I definitely agree.
I like Mei better than I liked the heroines in Nisekoi too, but she was the only thing keeping me here.
I don't dislike Ibusuki, but the series was starting to drag and frankly, I didn't even notice I stopped, I just did. Mishearing things was what broke the camel's back to me.
Your talents are better utilized elsewhere.

It doesn't really help that I don't really like many of the characters. I picked this up on a whim and I'm in a situation where I'm evaluating whether or not it's worth my time (aka. Waiting to see if the chapters get any better before I continue).

Personally, I think it's a poorly executed Nisekoi. Both reek of 'keep status quo by all means necessary'. But Zombie antics just feel so contrived and bland whereas Nisekoi was kind of entertaining in a stupid retarded way.

Shrimp only reminds me of rinko from the closet hentai now. Cannot unsee

>this is a 15 years old Japanese girl

>Personally, I think it's a poorly executed Nisekoi. Both reek of 'keep status quo by all means necessary'. But Zombie antics just feel so contrived and bland whereas Nisekoi was kind of entertaining in a stupid retarded way.
Hm? Really? I've felt the opposite, though. I never really enjoyed Nisekoi, reading it from the start. I just kept on it to have something to kill the time with. On the other hand, I actually do enjoy the antics going on in Hatsukoi Zombie.

Good genes

It could just be my taste in shitty romcoms. But like, Zombie has some nice moments now and then, like the student council speech. But then you get stuff like great grandpa and I was banging my head on my desk for most of the week. The whole Ibusuki parent thing was like that. Chapter 80 is a literal reaffirmation of the status quo. I mean, it's at the point where boob and ass Amano Megumi is somehow moving faster than Hatsukoi zombie for me.

I think I just need to talk this out a bit then maybe I'll go back to working on it.

This is a boring series, no shock that scanlators dropped it and no one wants to TL it. They basically have different arcs, status quo, more arcs, status quo.

> But Zombie antics just feel so contrived and bland whereas Nisekoi was kind of entertaining in a stupid retarded way.
True, now that the Chad is going after Ibusuki as well I don't think I can handle this shit anymore.

That actually adds charm to the series. The superior "rival" has finally popped up and posed his challenge. He adds the much needed spice to move the series forward.

Are they really still putting this guy in who like a Ebino? Is he even a friend to the MC?

lol good one.

her tits are too big

I don't think I have the mental gymnastics required to twist my imagination like you did. I just see a dumpster fire.

>He adds the much needed spice to move the series forward.
Yeah, this has to be bait.

Ebino is trash. A fanservice character

There is nothing wrong with being ms fanservice

This manga is trash. Who isn't?
At this point, Ibusuki and Eve are just annoying. Eve's only character traits are being a manic pixie dream girl and loving Tarou. Ibusuki loves Tarou now, I guess, but acts much in the same way and is just as inactive as Ebino, despite getting stuck into romantic shenanigans with Tarou constantly
Ebino is probably not there yet purely in virtue of not showing up as much AND being miss fanservice.

Ebino was there a long time ago, they established a long time ago she likes Tarou and doesn't realize it. They have yet to move from that point in a LONG time.

I read this chapter. Ebino gets pissy when people imply that Tarou should play Juliet to Ibusuki's Romeo, that Tarou likes Ibusuki, and especially when the idea of Tarou and Ibusuki kissing is brought up. That probably means she likes Ibusuki.

Ibusuki on the other hand mutters than she wouldn't mind kissing him.

Why is she blushing furiously? Is it Tarou again?

Yeah, but I was saying since the manga begun.
Ibusuki furstrates me endlessly, she is literally worse than Chitoge. At least once Chitoge fell for Raku, she tried to get closer to him actively and it all would have been tolerable if Raku wasn't such an empty husk.
Ibusuki literally confesses, he hears it wrong and she doesn't even bother repeating or clarifying. That is Onodera-tier uselesness.

There was a misheard confession? When?

Happy she and Tarou will be Romeo and Juliet together.
Basically, the class has lots of couples and crap and they decide to have several Romeos and Juliets. Tarou and Mei get paired off and she is teased by Ryou and DID chick later, prompting her to run from them. After she runs away, Hitoyoshi sees her smiling happily and gets jealous.

>Her breasts are so big even in normal clothes she looks like a sex goddess.

Wew, Ebino, sucks to be you

Such is life

Romeo and Juliet is a romance story and that implies romance between them quite heavily. She may have to kiss him. Plus I am not sure why Ibusuki doesn't seem to care about Tarou being paired off since I an 90% Ibusuki likes him.

I worry that Tarou might reject her just so he doesn't have to deal with heartbreak zombies. Ebino might get crushed soon.

The scene was pretty rushed and half-assed, so I can see how ou missed it.
What annoys me about these is that, if she tried to confess, it shows she obviously has a somewhat good grasp on her feelings and has the courage to confess and the desire to get together with him.
So why in the blue hell doesn't she try to clarify it, or say it again, or act at all in the tens of chapters until the next fake-out?
I mean, it's such a blatant way of extending the series. If she knows she likes him and has gathered enough courage to confess once, why wouldn't she try to take a more active role instead of letting the MC improve his relationship with the however many other girls around them?

You should be 100%, the only thing preventing her from dating him is that she doesn't want Eve to disappear, her own Tsun tendencies, her insecurity about her breasts, and the fact that everyone thinks she is a guy.

Once Tarou find out she is a she, we are at end game, the series is done.

Not going to lie, I skipped chapters 68-75.

The manga can end in two chapters with the premise it has. All the author needs to do is blow Ebino the fuck out and deal with Eve. the latter won't be hard as they can just keep her around.

The problem is Ebino.

She basically became the most popular girl and the series unofficial mascot. They are at the point where it would be impossible to give her an arc that resolves her problem and can give her a proper resolution without pissing off her fans.

It will take a delicate touch that I don't think the manga-ka has the skills to do.

The current arc has all the makings of sinking Ebino, or slightly reinforcing her current feelings. I am not sure if this manga is doing better in the rankings, a few months ago it was in the bottom third of the magazine's sales ranking and wasn't doing much better than Keijo (RIP in peace).

With Ebino's popularity I would expect her to get dumped in the final chapter rather than have a good arc about her and Tarou's relationship. I am not sure Ebino will ever realize she likes him. Ibusuki likes him and she know it without any doubts. Normally this is end game time but then I remember Chitoge admitted she was in love with Raku in chapter fucking 50 of Nisekoi.

For a second I thougth that was the Monk from goblin slayer

Yeah but why does Ibusuki give no fucks that Tarou and Ebino are R and J?

I vote for keep You know lots of people on a read it, even if it drags.
If nothing else, you get to bring us more Ebino...

as sad as it sounds Ebino is the only reason I'm interested in this wreck

Why read it if she isn't the main girl, nor will she "win?"

It doesn't matter to her if she wins so I ain't gonna sweat it.

Anyone have this page without the mangareader watermark?

Just go on the scanlstora site and download it, easy.

No, it means she likes Tarou. The other characters even comment on how pissed she was getting.

When did this Ebino doesn't like Tarou/likes Ibusuki meme start?

Honestly, do whatever you like. The only good thing about this manga is Ebino and even that is bound to get old.

For me it's Eve.
Although after this latest arc, where she learned she can touch people, and she didn't immediately molest Tarou.... kinda lost points there

Or the author could surprise us and let her win? That'd be kinda nice to see the buxom dark haired chick win at the end.

You are a funny guy.

That one in a million chance ain't happening.

>>what is hinata

>Ibusuki on the other hand mutters than she wouldn't mind kissing him.
When did she start being able to admit to herself that she liked him so easily?

if you do decide to drop it, would it be possible to at least wrap up the arc so that way we're not totally left hanging? but ultimately you're doing this all For Freeā„¢ so it's your call

Why doesn't the author just do a Ebino end?
She is so popular that I believe that any end other than a Ebino end or a Eve end would cause major butthurt and would sink the author

Should I even read this?

>would cause major butthurt and would sink the author
Don't worry, no one buys his manga, so he can't sink, he already sunk.

He would have to pull dumb shit out of his ass like Ebino being in love with Tarou. Ibusuki actually loves him and wants to be by his side.

Oh look, it's this faggot again.

This situation reminds me a bit of the gay ass manga with the dude trapped in the mirror.
>due to the set up we know what will happen
>introduce a better girl
>put them in situations
>develop them
>but you're trapped due to your set up that doesn't let you escape the original outcome
>get canned
>hate your work
I wonder if we'll get another "fuck this, fuck you guys, I'm not working on this shit again".

it's worse than nisekou

Ebino really hasn't been developed. In fact we know very little about her. What she feels for Tarou is up for debate but we know Tarou does not and will not like he. He has Ibusuki and Eve.

I bet you fucks would hate her if she was a secondary girl. I have a suspicion there is a certain population on Sup Forums that only like side girls no matter what they look like or their personality.

>I have a suspicion there is a certain population on Sup Forums that only like side girls no matter what they look like or their personality.
I'm guilty of that sometimes but your first paragraph is just straight up shit, or trolling, or both.
We know how she feels about him, but whether she realizes or not it's another thing.
We also know that Tarou does find her attractive and sometimes is a lot into her, hence the chapters when Eve goes "weak" when he interacts too much with Ebino.

>ikes Ibusuki

Best girl coming through

>>what is our of context.
Ebino was starting to worry with how close Tarou and Ibusuki were getting. She was afraid that if Ibusuki was a girl,
That it would mean she would have competition for Tarou/ Tarou might fall for Ibusuki and not her.
She is releved Ibusuki is not a girl cuz she thinks that means Tarou won't end up with him/her
Lrn 2 rd

Post more best girl

Please TL or I'm gonna be angry at you and hope the ducks lose every game next season.

the only reason to read this schlock

It's all just this cunt samefagging

Honestly given how her outfit can change based on Tarous whim, I'm suprised this hasn't become drawfag bait where we see tons of pics of Eve on different outfits
Pic kinda related

Most series don't get lewds unless it is popular.

If the series is lewd already, most people wont even bother since they know they can't beat the source material.

It's just a guy obsessed with threads with romance and telling that a girl obviously in live isn't in love.

More like it is a delusional Ebino-fag who is trying to preemtively do damage control when she gets blown out in favor of Ibisuki.

If she likes him then why doesn't she just tell him that she does and that he shouldn't fool around with other girls?

No he's right. It's the same user in a bunch of threads about different series.

I've been reading it and I appreciated you picking it up once Bozen skipped out, but I can't really blame you.