Hundreds attend board meeting to demand teacher who mocked military be fired

I'm pleasantly surprised by how many beaners showed up to defend the honor of our military.

sgvtribune.com/2018/02/06/hundreds-attend-el-rancho-school-board-meeting-to-call-for-gregory-salcido-to-be-fired/

Murdering the world on the bidding of kikes and niggers is considered hoborable in the american empire?

Your country only exists because we allow it to exist.

>t. Neverserved soyboy who is mad at alpha chad veterans for not being pussies like him

most of those beaners most likely served in the military
beaners are a funny thing, they're either hard core commies or hard core patriots

If that was a man talking about race realism, immigration or feminism he would be fired already.

Hispanics are a growing number in our military. You better start respecting us real soon, cumskin

most beaners consider themselves white by the 3rd generation.
i wouldnt be surprised if this mentality started creeping in as soon as the first generation.

So you are a jewish american?

p r o j e c t i n g

LEGAL beaners are conservative as fuck and hate wetbacks with a burning passion.

High attendance of Hispanics is because they are granted citizenship after doing serving in the US military. Same way how Filipinos enlist in the Navy to become US citizens.

>deadliest military empire since ww2
>military increasingly being populated by foreigners

You do know that means the military will no longer just be turned on the rest of the world, but at you too, right?

>norway
>veteran

Why are redneck boot lickers so fragile?

What a brilliant strategy to maintaining world dominance. Worked out well for the Romans didn't it?

t.

As opposed to the leaf strategy of having no military. On the bright side, if we ever wipe you out, you'll win.

ikr its stupid. "Herr durr my country make me free"

What does this veteran word even mean to an american? Man who fought and lost in war for jews and returned alive?

Which asymertical war did you lose in?
>Syria
>Libya
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Somalia
>Operation Eagle Claw
>Vietnam
>Cuban Invasion
>Korea

?

Ha ha Canadians can retreat north and pick you apart during our -35c winters

We provide you the peace and security to be ironically detached from everything.

Enjoy.

But you don't "get it".

all I'm saying, is he's probably not projecting. I'm not even convinced that there are veterans in norway.

Yes, retreat north and pretend we didn't just annex the rest of the habitable portions of your country. I'll move to Victoria.

mMMm yeah come close I'll kiss your shaved penis

BASED

>If we give up all our land to invaders we win
The state of the leaf

You are a slave to kikes
>muh veterans
answer his question, which war did you lose in?

Our soldiers are ours first, not the kikes.

>Our soldiers are ours first, not the kikes.
Wrong

no go back to your proxy.
watching the shills go back and forth is hillarious.

they didn't have aircraft carriers with rail guns

>hurr if someone doesn't like KikeUSA they are using proxy
Death to America it is ruled by jews and I have to deal with braindead slaves like you serving them

We seriously need to be able to have a conversation about the real worth of the military and our spending on it without retard screeching from both sides of the aisle.

beaners are highly emotional and temperamental whether they are left-wing or right-wing

>if we give trilions of taxmoney to jewish military industry and send thousands of our men to death all over the world
... we still lose? >but atleast it's for freedom and democrazy

Why keep hundreds of thousands of soldiers in Germany? Who are you protecting Europe from? Russia is nowhere near, and the area has been designated as a nuclear fallout zone by both parties for 70 years.

Methinks protecting someone AGAINST Europeans. Who?

Its literally founded and ran by Fools using ancient magic who don't even know they are working for Satan. They think they are enlightened by "Spirit beings" lmao

seriously, go back to the proxy.

Wake tf up Faggot

Our military is trash, it has no honor.

It has been made desolate.

I'd sooner fight and die for Norway than I would muttland you pontificating mongrel, and I'm American.

Legal beaners can be okay. Some I've met are extremely patriotic.

Do people here unironically respect veterans under the age of 60?

you cant wake people up with deception.

Some Jewish bitch in high school who was part of the ROTC program at my high school had a crush on me, I rejected her lel, she had a old lady body, otherwise I'd be swimming in those khazar milkers, she was willing to cheat on her boyfriend for me.

>woman
>trans
>gays
>lesbians
Mfw the army is a meme

Of course alot of beaners show up.Its part of the machisto culture where men have to act tough and some how joining a military that hasnt won a war in 80 years is tough.

Masons wernt always cucks.

Yeah they were. Still are. They are using ancient Kabbala

ITT leftists spewing typical leftist bullshit but throwing in “muh Jews” and “muh %” so retards automatically think it’s redpilled and pol approved

Service unironically gets you citizenship. Some of the best Soldiers I served with were originally Mexicans, service made them Americans.

Is the military loaded with such shallow wusses?

You're welcome to go there, but I'm guessing you're too much of a piece of shit to be granted citizenship.

Kekd at the Jewish American

can confirm, parents migrated here legally. we hate gays and illegals with a passion.

this is the new tactic.
they are usually well outside the Sup Forums mentality.

there was a thread earlier where a dude posted a video from some spic nigger and said he got banned off (((facebook))) for posting it, so he could have a thread about why spacex was fake.

In the same thread he said musk was a jew lover because he worked with "peter thiel the schiester from facebook".

they can never keep their story straight.

FPBP

We rule the world, in large part because of our military. Most people don't even know your country exists. Eat the sour grapes.

I like the patriot ones.

I have a lot of respect for any who sere the nation with honor, Paco.

Themselves
See 800 a.d. to 1946 a.d.
specifically
1618-1648, 1756-1763,1803-1815,1914-1917, 1939-1945

Yes.

>wanting to spend massive amounts of tax dollars on foreign countries' defense
>rightwing

Pick one, cuck

>I'd sooner fight and die for Norway than I would muttland you pontificating mongrel, and I'm American.
You'll never have to fight for Norway. If conflict is imminent, they'll preemptively surrender.

I love the shit Eurabians spew when they don't need the US to come save them.

I have known some as well, but am surprised by how many there might be.

Beans are heavily influenced by the navy and army, considering that many have family members in the service
>Why are redneck boot lickers so fragile?
When people criticize the military, service members and their family members usually takes it as a direct insult

Could be, but maybe not. The military has a way of making people more patriotic.

>Jews rule the world, in large part because of our military. Most goyim don't even know things outside of Talmudvison exists
ftfy

many words, no counter-semtism. why?

Bobby Fischer would fucking destroy Magnus Carlsen

>our country
>our military
>foreigners come here and get free shit
>insult our military and country
we're overly sensitive?
Kys, waste of space.

free speech country btw

>demanding people be fired from their jobs over their opinions

Fuck off cunts back to tacoville.

free speech isn't running your mouth like an ass while at work

lol the free speech crowd
not PC

It's a teacher retards, they're supposed to be educating our children not subverting them

patriot means of the same father
Nation means linked by birth, linked by blood

Metiztos and bantus are neither. Some might be good, but you condemn your real nationals, your real patriots, for all eternity, by letting those exceptions cloud your judgement and your blodline.

Just because someone is a beaner doesn't make them not American. Sure there are Un-American Beaners and there are American Beaners. My neighbors are American Beaners that dont speak spanish and celebrate more American Holidays than i do. They line their yard with tiny american flags for Veterans day and Memorial day. They're good people and love this country. I hate most Californian beaners though but my neighbors are solid people.

notice the wingnuts are just PC about different shit?
like don't you dare speak against our corporate wars.
don't you dare speak out against liking the boot of the chosen people

He can't be jailed or in anyway persecuted by the government for his speech. But there are consequences none the less.

Sit back and enjoy some boursault while your nation is invaded by muslims and your family raped.

Free speech only keeps you out of court, you still burn in the court of public opinion. A teacher yelling nigger through the hallways of his school will still get fired.

You mean like james damore?

Is that a vial of cum?

fucking bootlickers
they'll bankrupt the country for their corporate wars and anyone that speaks against it will be labeled traitor

Fuck yeah. Hispanic kids with American flags. Unfuckingbeatable.

How long did it take you to bend over for Hitler's cock again? 4 hours? And your pussy royals fled, amirite?

Keep being jealous of the world's only superpower, you cookie making fuck.

And then the alaskans who live further north than you annex the yukon

Yes, it's very sad. Big problem.
It is why alexjonesism, rightwingism and the alt-kike is so bad. They are not gateway drugs, they are gateway blockers.

lol just watched. he doesn't want kids to ruin their lives. what a fucking prick eh?

KEK. I'm dying now looking at that pic with the way he's holding it.

All these boomer fucking retards. The military is dog shit. Its always been dog shit ya I don't blame you for fighting in shit wars but DO NOT FUCKING TELL ME YOU WERE FIGHTING FOR ANYTHING OTHER THEN JEWS. You don't deserve admiration or someone telling you how great you are. You deserve nothing but youbdont deserve to be called names either.

lol he's right
if you had a life why would you risk it in the military?

>how dare you insult the Israeli Foreign Legion?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree. I'm just wondering how many are the good ones and how many are like this treasonous teacher?

I'm sure a cucknadian wouldn't understand the feeling of having pride in your nation and wanting to defend it. PAT TILLMAN

the problem is there are no legal beaners you fucking dumb american retard

>You'll never have to fight for Norway
Correct. Don't we pay for their defense budget?

WE MUST STOP ROMANTICIZING AND GLORIFYING WARFARE IF WE WANT EVOLVE