Why is everything such a blur now, are we moving too fast...

Why is everything such a blur now, are we moving too fast? Each decade since the 19th century has been somewhat memorable in their own way, especially the 20th. What happened? The Internet?

Seems like it's only downhill from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kcAgVN1wGo
in5d.com/the-time-is-speeding-up-phenomenon-is-preparing-you-for-5d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agree...mankind has plateaued...somewhere in the 80s/90s...we are now on the downside....computers suck

>What happened?
Nostalgia

Nah. Something is off.

21st century still has 82 years left, boy.
Have some patience.

We aren't creating new culture anymore. Every movie/show is a reboot of a sequel. All (((popular))) music sounds the same(nigger trash). We aren't even creating any good works of literature anymore. Our culture has been in a standstill since SJW bullshit started taking over in the 2000s because people are too afraid to offend that everything becomes mindless drivel.

this. how many memories do you have as a baby?
wait until whites disappear inawoods and LARP as romans. that chapter is going to be fucking tight.

1900-1918 already had a fucking baller world war, and economic crisis, soon to be a boom. What the fuck do we have? Game of Thrones. Life is gay now.

82 years of rampant consumerism and culturally regressive technological advance. Seriously, this shit is retarded and it's hard to function as a person.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-kcAgVN1wGo

I think something must be due to everyone looking at a screen and cannot retain information because so much information is being forced upon them.

>blur
>incestmade muslim is also braindead
damn really greased my grits achmed

The bottom line is that your 3rd dimensional body may be preparing you for the 5th dimension as your atoms continue to vibrate at a higher level.

in5d.com/the-time-is-speeding-up-phenomenon-is-preparing-you-for-5d/

>he doesn't larp as a mussie

IQ dripping away... dysgenic breeding to a primitive state...

It really isn't. Pretty much every generation imagined that they were the last.

People used to have more of a shared experience than they do now. The internet, specifically social media, has deeply atomized society. "The 10's" will be radically different for everyone who lived through them.

I'm not imagining we're the last. What the fuck are you trying to pull here, this is almost like someone saying all cultures at the same. Generations aren't the same and don't have the same experiences.

Paid digital distribution, not even kidding. I know it might seem insignificant but it has massively changed the way people who pay for digital distribution think

Generations have different experiences but two people can react differently to the same experience. Not everyone reacts the same.

Nobody talked about 1900s culture or 1910s culture. How come nobody acted nostalgic for the 1910s or 1900s like people acted nostalgic for the 60s or the 80s?

THE QUICKENING

People are pretty smart,safe,well-fed,distracted

Only thing that's missing is old wisdom we're too good for that haha the arrogance of the intellect
If you have eyes you can see what's coming so don't worry we're good at making a mess

Some experiences are adhere more to reality than others, correct?

I think you should spend time researching your assumption to see if it's true or not.

It's forward escape.

Very good post and this is exactly the problem.
And the problem you describe is callled the Frankfurt school. And every fucking bit of this is intentional. We are suffering social and cultural strangulation. With a will.
I figure they started to push ahead with this extremely hard starting around the year 2000.

No. Whatever you experience is reality to you.

kek, what a load of shit

It's true though. Like for example we experience airplanes being real. People 200 years ago wouldn't experience this.

No, people from 200 years ago thought the concept of a flying vehicle was impossible. That's completely different. People who "experience" a reality where airplanes are impossible are experiencing a reality that is wrong.

Goes without fucking saying that they lived in a time where airplanes didn't exist.