Don't let your dreams be dreams, user. It's your time to shine!

Don't let your dreams be dreams, user. It's your time to shine!
>submit a story/screenplay
>win a million yen
>and an anime adaptation of your work

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-10/ig-port-launches-project-bigship-contest-with-anime-adaptation-award/.118618

Like they care what we filthy unwashed gaijin could write

>win a million yen
This is peanuts.
First post best post.

>crowdsourcing your anime plots
Why not just steal LN plots?

Shinkai already did that and even better.

I have ideas I want important fuckers to see but I can't fucking speak japanese fuck you.

Ok I have a story idea (please do not steal)
There's a 31 year old who has been a top class player in every MMORPG since he was 13 years old. One day while making a rare trek outside his home, he encounters a girl wearing a short skirt walking on an overpass. While trying to peak up her skirt from the road below he gets run over by Truck-kun. Sadly, his life has reached an end. Then he is reincarnated as a princess of a country in a world which has physical laws very similar to an MMO. Because he is so well versed in MMOs he knows exactly how to become the strongest, gain the most legendary equipment, max out every skill, become rich, and lead an army against giant monsters, and he's the only person in the world who can dual wield and he has a vast harem full of cute girls and he's the only one capable of using the ancient "Zero" magic and he knows how to create modern technology. The title is my masterpiece is "While going out to buy the latest hit MMORPG I spotted a total babe rocking a miniskirt yet while checking her out I was hit by a truck!?!?!? Now I've reincarnated in an fantasy world where my knowledge has allowed me to reign supreme!!!"

I'll take my million yen and anime adaptation now.

>MMORPG
Pass

>1 million yen for posting Keit-ai

>(Dead)
>instantly know it was Keit-ai

>Almost $9000 is peanuts

>shilling for ANN
Go away.

Wrong. I'm shilling for IG actually.

I was wondering about something; In the competitions where they DO open for overseas, did any foreigner actually win?

The whole thing when they do that makes me question whether they even look at the entry's from foreigners or is it just a cover just to keep the dirty gajin believing they have a chance.

I don't even care about money, this shit sounds awesome. Lets think about a story first.

I was wondering about something. You often see crazy paranoid conspiracy theories on Sup Forums these days. Do people actually believe this shit? Is it a meme from Sup Forums I don't know about because I'm not an underage homosexual?

Seriously, what exactly would they have to gain by pretending to hold a contest?

Would they adapt my modernist novel where a man named Geoff Cromley wakes up one morning with miniature twin towers with all the occupants growing on top of his head?

What's the most popular genre currently anyway?

I like it.

Isekai

Action-comedy

We've been saying it for years, but this finally proves it: studios are out of ideas.

Theres also a jump manga contest

You're retarded these types of contest always exist for pretty much everything
Wanting to find untapped talent =! everyone is out of ideas

Just spam keit-ai.

Sup Forums collaboration to create entries for all categories when?

>fantasy keit-ai
>horror keit-ai
>isekai keit-ai
>action suspense keit-ai
>ww2 keit-ai

Fujo sports

posercore

id watch it