IS THIS SHOW ANY GOOD

IS THIS SHOW ANY GOOD

Watch it and find out.

garbage wish-fulfilment

It's actually so shit. I like isekai rubbish but my god it's awful and nothing can make up for it.

AOTS. MC is perfect Plebs who don't share the divine love for giant robots should kill themselves

So which giant robot will be his? The purple and gold spider bot seems to get a lot of attention in the op/ed.

This. Listening to MC speak in episode 2 was actually painful. I wish I hadn't picked this up in the first place.

The answer is always no.

I wish retards like you killed yourselves

Not him, but this is the ultimate conclusion of an oversaturated and shit genre that wore out its welcome in 2014. Get some taste.

I love the shittiest show but this takes the cake.
Awful pacing in the first episode, jumping from earlier life with a voice actor that seemingly doesn't fit the character - into an already born boy - overwriting his entire existence and personality like I don't give a fuck - into convenience.

Using magic rifles and autonomous brain circle magic line programming to revolutionize magic while using dual magic rifles as a keyboard - connecting hardware to his brainware.

What's the director doing? What goes through the heads of the animators? What subhuman grin does the author sport in order to ridicule his fantasy while he supervises the anime adaption?

said the pseudointellectual who shits on things because muh generic or muh objective whatever only with the purpose of feeling superior
Well, you can fuck yourself. As someone who loves giant robots to an almost sexual and religious point, this show was made for me. All the positive emotions I feel from the episodes won't be denied by ebin objective critics like you and

i like it actually, i mean people bitching about the pace is so fast or bad pacing but also hatin the mc for all the mecha talk, but the whole show is about a boy and a robot.
actually i kinda find the LN kinda boring, pick, drop and repick for a few time since the mc blabbering about system and such but the anime did some justice to it

I like it so far. Episode 2 kinda sealed the deal for me. I will be finishing this series.

Imagine the shitstorm after Shield Hero's episode 1

I'm watching this show solely because I used to have a dog named Addy.

I fully agree with this user. AOTS

Good? No
Entertaining and fun? Yes.

>AOTS
This isn't Made in Abyss.

It also has robots.

I just saw this shit in the popular tab on Crunchyroll. Its pretty overdone, but it's entertaining and looks good

Fine AOTY then. That better?

No but I hope it spawns ss doujins

Its fun to watch, but its not AOTS

is there any serious romance with ernesti? only the black hair girl and her sister who clearly show interest to him and the twin brother even snag a princess

Mecha are a serious romance.

his self-design mecha is fucking nice tho, i have to say, this MC has a fucking taste

There's nothing better airing. It's AOTS.

No. MC is a mary sue

>didn't watch the first episode of Pripri

maybe you should get on that

To be fair the MC is autist smart which is perfect

So if I love giant robots I'll love this? Because I really love giant robots.

Mecha shiva.

We're seven volumes in and the furthest Addy got was a kiss on the cheek, mecha autism>romance as far as Eru is concerned.

childhood friend is cute

It's mecha R&D+kaijus or mecha on mecha fights.

yeah isnt his mecha is black not blue?

It's Ikaruga mate.

welp i read most his mecha description via enemy soldier when they save the princess, thanks for clearing that up, and the EXO-kinda suit also kinda weird.

Make way! A superior fantasy mecha coming through! Make way!

Yes, it's cute and its fast pacing is good. The isekai element is 0% important, it's just a device to justify the MC being a mary sue and him being a mary sue is excusable because he has a genuinely likeable autistic enthusiasm which makes him and others around him proactive.

Is Ern a good trap?

it's good if you like world building via technological advancement

that said this show gives me a stiffy

How old are Addy and her brother supposed to be anyway? Considering Eru is 12.

Amazing trap.

Tell more.

AOTS SO FAR DESU SENPAI.

Episode 1 is kinda weak for me but episode 2 got me in. Those giant bunkers and incoming tech development got me hard.

Nah. Pic related is superior.

Who cares just watch it for the slutty boy.

They really did a shitsekai anime? What's next, shit... I mean shield hero? The world is lost.

Isekai... mecha and fantasy (!), wtf, let's just put all the shittiest genres together which can't even work by themselves properly (maybe excluding fantasy, although putting mecha and fantasy together makes me wonder what the author was smoking) and make it somehow work with shitty explanations and add all possible clishees like traps, childhood friends, sisters... why?

And the worst thing is, the mary sue MC. This ruins the whole enjoyment. If I could live with some of the previous aspects this ruins everything. And people even are protecting this shit and calling it AOTS. Kill yourselves, maybe you will get ressurected in your shitsekai world aswell NOT

>user face while typing this

Go back to wherever the fuck you came from retard.

I think the MC is too much of a psychopath to be a self-insert