He still eats solid foods

>He still eats solid foods

Just lol @ foodcucks who haven’t replaced their entire diet with scientifically engineered synthetic food substitutes

Welcome to the future, bois

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVpN312hYgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds a good way to ruin your teeth tho

It was a brilliant idea. One that correctly executed would have saved people from both obesity and wasting a disproportionate amount of time and income simply to feed themselves. Unfortunately they had shit quality control, and a few scandals with actual poison found in the product. A shame. Will likely scare people out of any liquid diet more ambitious than boost or ensure.

also random question but is slimfast still a thing?

it tastes like wet garbage

Why not just make soylent with added testosterone? Sup Forums would drink it like water

>drinking people

>Never tasting a steak again

Thats not the point. You can stuff yourself with mcdonalds fries and ice cream sandwiches if you want. Spend an hour and a half each day cooking or acquiring food and thousands of dollars just to become a fat fuck. Or drink a simple drink. May taste like garbage but it frees you to live life. You can still eat, go out for a nice steak dinner, whenever you want. But it cuts the chains of necessity. That is the beauty of it.

>soylent
what the fuck. who in their right mind would market a food product with that name unless they were 100% confident they were only marketing to retards brainwashed by kikes

And turns you into a soyboy.

But what if you enjoy the process of actually eating?

shut up it's the future MAGAt why do you fear change

Just buy a vitamix and make meal shakes with real food.

My go to is:
.375 cup dry rolled oats
.375 cup pumpkin seeds
2 eggs
1tbsp butter
.25 cup frozen raspberry
.25 cup frozen blackberry
.25 cup frozen blueberry
ice
water
dash salt

Like some sort of cow chewing cud for hours on end? You can still eat when you want. Everyone enjoys good food and a few people even enjoy cooking. I doubt anyone enjoys going through the drive through to pick up a bucket of chicken just because it is lunch time and they happen to feel hungry.

Wait is that what a soyboy is? I thought it was people who were efeminized by the jew media and drank soy lattes and shit.

No user, this is a soyboy.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE

Some people don't mind enjoying their lives. Stop this transhumanism bullshit, the only difference from now and Rome is our forums are in our pockets.

Why not? Instant name recognition and humorous comparison.

Wayyy too many carbs bro.

Not near enough protein and fiber.

>soylent
youtube.com/watch?v=SVpN312hYgU
every time i hear it

A straw helps

Soylent!

How about you eat a proper meal. Some stake with vegetables. We're still animals that need to chew and taste the taste of meat. Fuck that soylent shit.

or just not eat until dinner time. hunger is natural

Didn't they ban this in Canada?

yes of course. When i get a craving for strawberry milk I buy slimfast "nutritional" drink. Otthers find it nasty but i think its better than nesquik.

because shockingly enough it's been around longer than the ebin soyboy may may, nigger

That's just 1 meal in a day. I get enough protein on a daily basis. Plus I often throw in powdered collagen into the shake, it makes you take great poops.

Sorrento Green is made from people!! Sucker!

>Nesquik
Real men drink Ovaltine. No wonder your country is dying

enjoy your tits.

SOY: Not even once

Wow, Slimfast, flashback to the 90's. Completely forgotten about that scammy shit.

This

>drinking soy based meal replacement

Lol, why eat solid food if you can be a soyboi instead

Do you have the kiss webm?

>american ""food""

Soylent grün ist Menschenfleisch

Nothing scammy about it. Basically saying, "hey you fat fuck you want to lose weight? How about you stop shoving slop in your fat face for for a portion of the day. Drink this liquid cardboard instead"

Now you're cooking goy!

So, if you cut out the Soy, what is wrong with going Vegan?

I recently cut out all meat/dairy and feel fine. Figured why would I eat an animal if I did not have to.

I guess. But in the age of Seamless and GrubHub, American Capitalism has solved that issue.

I don't eat anything that ain't got parents

Well most men do suffer health detriments by their late 20s due to low amounts. And it is one of the few things you can ingest that is proven to enhance longevity.

All I can say for sure is that the people who do this are inevitably unbearable cunts. I have yet to pin down the causal relation.

What do you mean? Eating and sleeping are the best feelings right after sex and adrenaline stuff. You obviously can't have sex 5 times a day or parachute every day so enjoy these simple things