We did it, Sup Forums

Firaxis caved in to the alt-right and made Georgian leader whiter in the release.

Old:
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/civilization/images/e/e4/Tamar_promotional_art_(Civ6).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180109223137
New:
youtu.be/k0LbrE26J0g?t=8m7s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbsQJBxICN0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colchis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kartlos
saba.com.ge/books/details/1308/ინტერვიუ-მამასთან
youtu.be/cNbuMn7iD4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are georgians white?

>5
They're slavs, so no.

we won this battle but we still have to make Firaxis change her from tranny to female

>georgians
>slavs

we have a Georgia, too in yurp

WE DID IT REDDIT! SHADILAY PRAISE KEK xDDDDDDDXDXXDDDD

Still a degenerate game. Alpha Centauri or bust.

yes but their language isn't slavish and they're more closely related to other people in the caucasus, turks, and iranians than slavs

Georgians can be pretty qt though
>youtube.com/watch?v=IbsQJBxICN0

some of them

sounds slavic to me

Look white to me.
They are not Slavs and they are pretty ancient.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colchis

yes

wahhahahahaaha

Not at all

so many idiots here so many...
1.georgians are not slavs
2we are white.

theyre white but theyre also very criminal and generally savage,like albanians kinda

It's just burgers, bruh.

Georgian and Armenians are both White. They also really love each other.

Funny thing is they are very hospitable and overall decent in Georgia. But their diaspora tend to be criminal, yeah. But I wouldn't call them savage.

it doesn't matter what it sounds to you, probably every non-arabic language is the same for you

We all should thank Georgia for giving us a whole lot of revolutionaries and especially for that guy in the middle

any more questions about "white" ?

>american education

>They also really love each other
that is an exaggeration,
but yeah - everyone is better than muslims

>georgians
>slavs

loool
not even indo-european

Is it true that Ancient Egyptians and Colchis(ancient Georgians) were the same people like Herodotus claimed?

yes, what do they look like after they undergo metamorphosis in Georgia

exceot for the kraut that is the primary one shilling it you stupid fucking faggot

>THEIR SLAVS SO NO
kys rabbi

they get their hair dyed after finishing primary school and their boys get the right to wear glorious georgian moustache and airfield-cap

magical

I thought they cucked out with Civ 6? Surprised the American leader isn't George Washington Carver

>no drug use in the classroom
>no active fights
>no drooling teacher cracked out of their mind
Absolutely disgusting. Open those borders Georgia!

According to myths they are descended from Kartlos whose brother was Haos/Hayk the first Armenian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kartlos

i love georgian because there are a lot of indo european words in the language. like ekvsi

Cuck.

huh? why you say such things to me, brother?

they look like ashkenazi jews

which metamorphosis you talking about? we dont have muslim emigrantes.

I think Georgians are aright and all, but why are they a nation in this game? They never really had much influence, plus this game has the fucking Cree injuns of all groups which is just retarded

What movie is that?

>revolutionaries
A bunch of kikes and other non-Russians. Literally hangmen of Russian nation. Never understood this stockholm syndrome.
The only good thing Stalin did was purging some of those original bolshevik kikes, but that's it. Still doesn't make up for his crimes against Russian people.
>«Heльзя идти пpoтив иcтopии. Яcнo, чтo ecли в гopoдaх Укpaины дo cих пop eщё пpeoблaдaют pyccкиe элeмeнты, тo c тeчeниeм вpeмeни эти гopoдa бyдyт нeизбeжнo yкpaинизиpoвaны. Лeт 40 тoмy нaзaд Pигa пpeдcтaвлялa coбoй нeмeцкий гopoд. Ho тaк кaк гopoдa pacтyт зa cчeт дepeвeнь, a дepeвня являeтcя хpaнитeльницeй нaциoнaльнocти, тo тeпepь Pигa — чиcтo лaтышcкий гopoд. Лeт 50 нaзaд вce гopoдa Beнгpии имeли нeмeцкий хapaктep, тeпepь oни мaдьяpизиpoвaны. To жe мoжнo cкaзaть o тeх гopoдaх Укpaины, кoтopыe нocят pyccкий хapaктep и кoтopыe бyдyт yкpaинизиpoвaны, пoтoмy чтo гopoдa pacтyт зa cчeт дepeвни»
Russification my ass.

russian series "Trotsky"

its unrealistic af and lies about our history but it is soooooooooooooo aesthethic

Have you seen Seondeok? Now that's a big difference.

They barely changed her, and she barely looked nonwhite to begin with.

>purging some of those original bolshevik kikes
but he did exactly the other thing - he cleared the party from trotskysts and other scum that got its way there in the times of victories of which he wrote himself

>crimes against Russian people

like what?

>>«Heльзя идти пpoтив иcтopии. Яcнo, чтo ecли в гopoдaх Укpaины дo cих пop eщё пpeoблaдaют pyccкиe элeмeнты, тo c тeчeниeм вpeмeни эти гopoдa бyдyт нeизбeжнo yкpaинизиpoвaны. Лeт 40 тoмy нaзaд Pигa пpeдcтaвлялa coбoй нeмeцкий гopoд. Ho тaк кaк гopoдa pacтyт зa cчeт дepeвeнь, a дepeвня являeтcя хpaнитeльницeй нaциoнaльнocти, тo тeпepь Pигa — чиcтo лaтышcкий гopoд. Лeт 50 нaзaд вce гopoдa Beнгpии имeли нeмeцкий хapaктep, тeпepь oни мaдьяpизиpoвaны. To жe мoжнo cкaзaть o тeх гopoдaх Укpaины, кoтopыe нocят pyccкий хapaктep и кoтopыe бyдyт yкpaинизиpoвaны, пoтoмy чтo гopoдa pacтyт зa cчeт дepeвни»

shouldnt you be grateful to them for bringing up your nation?

post more pics of average georgians. not kids tho

>Never understood this stockholm syndrome.

exactly

that's what I won't ever understand. If a foreign man, with a foreign face was a dictator in my country, the least I could do would be at least to forget about him

> They never really had much influence, plus this game has the fucking Cree in

a little bit of PC, but also it must be said that if you only put the nations that had 'big impact' on human history, there would hardly be more than 9-10 playable civs in the game.

Why not Obama?

Thanks, look spretty neat. Can't find one with English subs though

Civ dont take leaders that are still alive
what would his powers be?
>#BLM - get deplomacy bonus from Shaka

Are Slavs white?

she still looks waayyy too dark-skinned

>They're slavs
In other news, black slaves were actually Anglos since they lived in a colony owned by Britain.

What crimes?

nice realistic photo you have there to compare
the sky was also yellow and not blue back then

Why would I want to forget one of the most glorious pages in my countries history? And he was not foreign, he was born in Russian Empire, he was a member of Russian Social-Democratic Party. And even if we consider him being a foreigner - why would I try to forget a man and his great deeds solely because he was born not on my soil? We should apreciate and consider heroes everyone who is worthy.

If I was georgian I would be very proud to be of one nationality with Stalin.

Stalin could barely even speak Russian

Thats bullshit, he was fluent in russian even tho he had a bit of accent. You can even find audios of him speaking

herodotus, was drunk when he write it, or just stupid.colhcic people was very white ass as you see in pic.egyptians are much more darker.

>civilization

Georgia must open its borders and embrace multiculturalism. It is TOO white.

Why don't you barely fuck off

OK

Post dark skinned ethnic Georgians, then, Mohammed

>Whiter
Less shutskin does not make it white
That thing is still an ugly Turk/Indian abomination
Yeah but don't ever ask a Russian that

They're actual caucasions, as white as can be.

We have a state in the United States called Georgia, what do you think?

CAUCASUS PEOPLE ARE NOT WHITE

WHITE=EUROPEAN. Caucasus people are genetically Non-European

he killed milions of ukrainian people.he was pure evil.

Don't waste your time user, I think it might be better that you're irrelevant in the eyes of the few people who know you exist and hardly know about abroad period
>P.S.: Am sorry about Russian invasion a while back, we have had some political problems for a while

see in the background
or does being 56% shifts your criteria?

ok,loser.

>Jews
>Georgians
That ain't how it works buddy, or do you seriously think that Marx was German?

Georgians and slavs are white. But so are most people from MENA. Kind of a loose fom of classification. More of a heuristic than anything

No he did not lol. During his rule ukranian population grew faster than ever, Ukraine thrived.

He was a hero and its a shame that I tell it to a georgian

>Why would I want to forget one of the most glorious pages in my countries history?

because it was the russian people who won the ww2 and built the nuclear superpower. that guy was a placeholder only and deifying him only makes you look less intimidating as a nation and yields little respect
that's the problem with you russkies. you are so conditioned into autocracy and authoritarianism, that the very idea of individual is suppressed and there must be a BOSS to worship. not so different from central asian dictatorship and turkmenbashi worship, isn't it?

>If I was georgian I would be very proud to be of one nationality with Stalin
the only reason for me to have positive feelings tw/ stalin is that he was widely-known and more people have heard about my country. that's it. it's also a double edged sword. there were countless decent people from georgia, but if anyone in the west has heard about it, it's because of the most prolific mass murderer in history. quite an infamy

I actually do, why did you let gypsies stay instead of besting them with sticks until they ran past your borders?

Kind of unrelated, but man, Georgian food and brandy is some top tier shit.

No, they're not Slavs.
They even more removed from the Western European mileau than Slavs are.

Yes they are. But they are an "exotic" kind of white. Russians consider them blacks though.

Half the Armenians I've seen look like they could be straight out of Iraq.

They're still lighter skinned than the original Queen design
I don't respond to memeflags

look men, i read this book about stalin saba.com.ge/books/details/1308/ინტერვიუ-მამასთან
and believe me i know many "secret" thing about her.

Fucking burgers always asking who’s white or not

Nah, it's just firaxis getting rid of some heavy weights, and the changes are just a reflection of that

Stalin was not a boss and nobody claims that it was him who did this all. Stalin was "The Leader of Russian proletariat", the person needed to be the spearhead of politics, to be the banner to the people - someone to see on the frontline of battle. Have you heard soviet time songs of Stalin? They never say it was him who built the country or whatever, they just say that he was the example of selfless work, of bravery, that he was the "embodyment" of the people, a symbol.

youtu.be/cNbuMn7iD4k

Dude, you really should learn more about Stalin, he was a great man, worthy to be proud of. Shame that now he is forgotten in his very homeland and considered a "murderer"

look men, i read this book about stalin saba.com.ge/books/details/1308/ინტერვიუ-მამასთან
and believe me i know many "secret" thing about her.

stalin was a murderer who killed millions if not tens of millions of russians via starvation and genocide

billions of russians, yeah

but he won the war, so thats ok

>WHITE=EUROPEAN. Caucasus people are genetically Non-European

you don't really know how autosomal dma works, do you?
there is no such thing as 'genetically non-european'
there are no clear borders between genetically euro and mena. if there is - it only has to do with 'western hunter gatherer' component, which - yes, we georgians have almost zero and we are completely neolithic farmers.

i don't even want to have those western hunter gatherer genes. those guys were wogs, you know. much , much more shitskinned than we ever were )

Oh fuck off nigger greaseball

Armenians cluster with Assyrians. Only retards think they’re white

They are one of the original white peoples.

fuck off kraut rats it is not your fucking history and not for you to judge

Fuck you, cuck stalinist.